LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Seriously RSS should take a lead and get all sister organizations to this task of sawadeshi (anti-Chinese). Where we don't have indigenous, get from south Korea or Japan or Israel or other friendly countries. I sent a message of not using Chinese products in a whatsapp group of my old school classmates. I got many anti Modi replies. Better RSS and others groups take sawadeshi and anti-Chinese to grassroots level. We need NGOs running this campaign. We should ban travel of Indian businessmen to Chinese trade fairs.

Make a list of importers of Chinese goods and NGOs should try and persuade to source their import from a different friendly country.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Seriously RSS should take a lead and get all sister organizations to this task of sawadeshi (anti-Chinese). Where we don't have indigenous, get from south Korea or Japan or Israel or other friendly countries. I sent a message of not using Chinese products in a whatsapp group of my old school classmates. I got many anti Modi replies. Better RSS and others groups take sawadeshi and anti-Chinese to grassroots level. We need NGOs running this campaign. We should ban travel of Indian businessmen to Chinese trade fairs.
Make a list of importers of Chinese goods and NGOs should try and persuade to source their import from a different friendly country.
Sir i sure appreciate what you had done in trying to get your friends on board
Shocked and annoyed tohear the reaction they gave but perhaps they dont know the full story so put my anger on hold for some time
i honestly dont know if these swadeshi groups can understand or have the clout eg economic and credibility

personally i thought a combination of industrialist and some higher rankig gov officials could get things moving

it has to have motivation from preferably people like ambani but even a lesser level would do if they can get a couple of academics and GOI officials from economics depts to validate the proposal and convince the govt that this have to change and the new ideas can work

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Sir i sure appreciate what you had done in trying to get your friends on board
Shocked and annoyed tohear the reaction they gave but perhaps they dont know the full story so put my anger on hold for some time
i honestly dont know if these swadeshi groups can understand or have the clout eg economic and credibility

personally i thought a combination of industrialist and some higher rankig gov officials could get things moving

it has to have motivation from preferably people like ambani but even a lesser level would do if they can get a couple of academics and GOI officials from economics depts to validate the proposal and convince the govt that this have to change and the new ideas can work

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
shezz how the hell wants these shemales I would rather have a Pakistani muhajir Girl with AIDS over these bloody shemales yuck:smash:
Chini maal average quality. :basanti:
Given a choice those hot sexy islamic Paki sexy mujra girls are 1000 times better than these flat chested squint eyed Chinese "girls".

On topic... Chinese are just trying to intimidate India and see where it blinks.

They are so insecure and perplexed about the joint navi exercise between India-Us-Japan in Malabar.

Chinese girl ==== no breasts. What a shame .

Maybe that is the reason chinks are always frustrated .:hehe:

Exactly... not sure why some people like these Chinese flat chested girls and which are also often squint eyes or eyes half closed.We can understand the situation of Chinese as they have no choice. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles