Living Like Communists - Soviet Union

Adux

Country flag
Moulding is basic human nature , dont the big MNC mould your thoughts with their advertisements and campaigns , make you buy their product , what about fair and lovely dont they show you that glowing skin and fairness add to sell their products.
I can change products singularly, but I cant change communism.

its not oppression .
For those who are 'OK' with it. People who are individuals arent 'OK' with it.

the idea of change is this , change your circle first then change yourself and its right way to approach things. while the present day idea of change yourself daily like you change facebook status is the root of losing human values and intolerance.
Facebook hasnt killed, Communism has.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
LOL...the last term by the left government was a highly promising one with lots of development schemes .. and i am yet to see any oppression, conformity or molding here.
Kerala has failed pretty much on everything the rest of India has, for you to peddle that fake communism that dragged kerala down as some sort of better alternative, is a joke.

A.V.

Corrected it for you, see how similar it is

PS: I used Islam since it is the flavor of the decade; if it was 16th century I would have said Catholism

Exactly true , thats why i tell you dont equate communism with MR X , Y or nation Z , communism in an ideal that is above these cheap mullahs who , there are some good mullahs there too.

SpArK

SORCERER
Kerala has failed pretty much on everything the rest of India has, for you to peddle that fake communism that dragged kerala down as some sort of better alternative, is a joke.
Failed?.. what books are u reading??? chanda mama..??

Kerala figures in top list in any progress indicators.

Adux

Country flag
Exactly true , thats why i tell you dont equate communism with MR X , Y or nation Z , communism in an ideal that is above these cheap mullahs who , there are some good mullahs there too.
So Humans cant get it. So it is useless for us. Dustbin of history then, too bad it took millions of human's along with it.

Adux

Country flag
Failed?.. what books are u reading??? chanda mama..??

Kerala figures in top list in any progress indicators.
Yes it is quite easy, when money comes from Center and Gulf!

A.V.

HDI = human development index , denotes statistical data of the nature of country's progression , it incorporates , LITERACY RATE , SEX RATIO AND LIFE EXPECTANCY , IMR ( infant mortality rate ) .

As per census 2011 aswell as census 2001 KERELA is the leader way above rest of india .

Now take your guess , where the rest of the states of india are .

its social stats measuring index i showed you as true data of GOI

SpArK

SORCERER
Yes it is quite easy, when money comes from Center and Gulf!
Money allocation from centre is not so great. And money from gulf yes.. People are part of the state..

It doesnt matter where it comes from.. gulf is not exclusive for keralites.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
HDI = human development index , denotes statistical data of the nature of country's progression , it incorporates , LITERACY RATE , SEX RATIO AND LIFE EXPECTANCY , IMR ( infant mortality rate ) .

As per census 2011 aswell as census 2001 KERELA is the leader way above rest of india .

Thanks to money for the gulf! Almost everyone has one family member working in the Gulf or feeding of the rest of India and sending the money back. West Bengal is an Miracle of poverty, its a great place for people like Mother Tressa to make fame and money.

Adux

Country flag
Money allocation from centre is not so great. And money from gulf yes.. People are part of the state..

It doesnt matter where it comes from.. gulf is not exclusive for keralites.
Nope it just means, that you dont make anything productive in the state, You are living of other's productivity.

Adux

Country flag

Care to show economic and productivity stats

Adux

Country flag
Before anyone goes ballistic, I am as Malayalee as it gets, and living in Kerala, barely making my living

A.V.

Thanks to money for the gulf! Almost everyone has one family member working in the Gulf or feeding of the rest of India and sending the money back. West Bengal is an Miracle of poverty, its a great place for people like Mother Tressa to make fame and money.
Gk you have no idea about statistics .

1>money from the gulf does no good to increase SEX ratio ( female infaticide stopping )

2> it doe snot increase your literacy rate

3> It does not decrease your infant mortality rate .

you must be kidding with that gulf logic .

About westbengal it has the highest density of population per square kilometer , its definitely bound to decrease the per capita income .hence poverty , moreover in the east the earning per capita is always less compared to the rest of the country even during congress rule in bengal.

SpArK

SORCERER
Nope it just means, that you dont make anything productive in the state, You are living of other's productivity.
If you mean agriculture then yes. We dont have that much of spare or barren land with agriculture and we are dependant on other states.It can be mainly attributed to the mentality and natural factors understood, if u by anyhow live in kerala.

After the abroad spree, the new focus is IT..

Any industries similar to being started in tamilnadu or even Gujarat will lead to mass relocations and loss of green fields or forests.

Hence , we are focussed mainly on building our strength rather than competing with other states on what we cant do.

A.V.

Care to show economic and productivity stats

adux as per the UN and WHO those stats dont denote the progression index , but infant mortality rate , literacy and other others i pointed does . in theory its way above if you compare stats.

stats because GOI even counts stats as their basis of work

Adux

Country flag
If you mean agriculture then yes. We dont have that much of spare or barren land with agriculture and we are dependant on other states.It can be mainly attributed to the mentality and natural factors understood, if u by anyhow live in kerala.

After the abroad spree, the new focus is IT..

Any industries similar to being started in tamilnadu or even Gujarat will lead to mass relocations and loss of green fields or forests.

Hence , we are focussed mainly on building our strength rather than competing with other states on what we cant do.
Lol! Really....That is just pure gold.

Adux

Country flag
adux as per the UN and WHO those stats dont denote the progression index , but infant mortality rate , literacy and other others i pointed does . in theory its way above if you compare stats.

stats because GOI even counts stats as their basis of work
Ah! That is just awesome, why make money or productive. We have awesome 'progressive' stats. Thank God for Kerala clout in Bureaucracy, Congress Party, Communist Party and Gulf!

Naren1987

i shall tell you Audx A big Humangs 0 i Went to kerala this time and the Roads where horrible then normal
I'm right wing libertarian, not corporatist, but the small business kind.
Kerala depends on capitalist economies like those in the Gulf for the welfare schemes.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles