Line of Control & Border skirmish: News, Images & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

Actually Pukis have already scaled down their reports from "### Indians killed in response" to "befitting response, silent[sic] their guns"

Leepa Valley is also the place that we hit the hardest during Surgical strikes last year.

aditya g

Country flag
The lists on scribd are officers only. Per the complete list officially they lost 430~ troops iirc.

25 KIA in Siachen and another 25 in Kargil?

Are they taking a bloody piss with their soldiers?
Only 25 killed in Kargil???????? :pound: Their own white paper by the government on Kargil listed more than 3000 Porkis killed in Kargil alone!

Now this just goes to show the level of lies and absurdity that is dished out by the Porki Army ISPR. So when they say 2 Porkis killed on the LoC it probably means 20!

pmaitra

@Mikesingh

Sept 4 (APP): Sepoy Bajinder Singh, the Indian soldier who was recently captured by Pakistan army in an abortive Indian attack on Pakistani position along the Line of Control (LoC), has said New Delhi had lost about 10,000 soldiers in Kargil crisis. "They (Indian authorities) are telling lie that only 400 soldiers were killed in Kargil, they are hiding the actual causalities to avoid wrath of the Indian nation," he said in a statement.

He said scores of Indian soldiers were injured in the Kargil conflict. He said the hospitals in India were overflowing with the wounded. Bajinder Singh said India army's top brass has been forcing junior soldiers to fight in held Kashmir and at LoC. The Indian Sepoy said the soldiers posted at LoC were living in a very miserable condition. "They are not given proper food and other facilities." Lance Naik Ram Singh in his statement praised Pakistan army for displaying courage and bravery in the Kargil standoff. "They fought like lions, we could not face them," he added.

He also blasted Indian leaders for, "their indifference towards the plight of the soldiers." "They are sitting in New Delhi and do not know about our problems, they are plunging us into a war, rendering scores of women widows."

Now, who is lying and Mendacious? :pound:

Independent report too quotes less, but I know you wont trust the first and is accurate though here is the second one.
4,000 Army soldiers killed, 390 suicides since Kargil

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/army-4000-soldiers-killed-390-suicides-since-kargil/20121126.htm
10,000 Indian soldiers killed? That would be impossible to hide. Either he did not say it, or he said it under duress.

itsme

Country flag
@Mikesingh

Sept 4 (APP): Sepoy Bajinder Singh, the Indian soldier who was recently captured by Pakistan army in an abortive Indian attack on Pakistani position along the Line of Control (LoC), has said New Delhi had lost about 10,000 soldiers in Kargil crisis. "They (Indian authorities) are telling lie that only 400 soldiers were killed in Kargil, they are hiding the actual causalities to avoid wrath of the Indian nation," he said in a statement.

He said scores of Indian soldiers were injured in the Kargil conflict. He said the hospitals in India were overflowing with the wounded. Bajinder Singh said India army's top brass has been forcing junior soldiers to fight in held Kashmir and at LoC. The Indian Sepoy said the soldiers posted at LoC were living in a very miserable condition. "They are not given proper food and other facilities." Lance Naik Ram Singh in his statement praised Pakistan army for displaying courage and bravery in the Kargil standoff. "They fought like lions, we could not face them," he added.

He also blasted Indian leaders for, "their indifference towards the plight of the soldiers." "They are sitting in New Delhi and do not know about our problems, they are plunging us into a war, rendering scores of women widows."

Now, who is lying and Mendacious? :pound:

Independent report too quotes less, but I know you wont trust the first and is accurate though here is the second one.
4,000 Army soldiers killed, 390 suicides since Kargil

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/army-4000-soldiers-killed-390-suicides-since-kargil/20121126.htm
Lol at the bolded part, more like pigs who got BBQ'd. Haha PA aimed to take Kargil but were kicked in the ass and ran away as usual. Stop posting BS sources, if Indians start posting BS sources you 'll cry from all your holes. You yourself don't trust the first source that's why you have not posted the source link.

Anyway, you are not getting the point. In India with our vile media we cannot hide casualties, unlike Pakshitan were Pakshitan army controls media.

sthf

Country flag
I've left that jihadi troll site long ago. What is that Porki Windjammer saying? Is he pissed off as usual or splashing around his vile and laughable propaganda on that site?
I don't visit that site too often. I think this was probably first or second time this year.

And yes, Windjammer the goatfucker still suffers from a massive inferiority complex. Last year I caught him peddling fake quotes from Brian Coughley and Stephen Cohen. I kept asking him for the source, he kept avoiding my tags like a timid little goatfucker he is. Since the heat became too much for him, he asked Mods to stop me from tagging him further.:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles