Lenovo top PC seller in India

jackhammer2

Country flag
Most people forget that a lot of people would not have bought laptops if they were not cheap. I think Chinese manufacturers have helped a lot in cutting prices across all manufacturing goods and made life easier for many people, who cannot afford quality products.

No reason to get delighted or gloomy, as long as trade helps in increasing competition and increase consumer choices.
Very true and not just that nowadays nearly each and every electronic item today have a dozen of chineese origin stuff which also helps in bringing their prices down plus not to mention the companies whose products are made in China which helps them to bring down their production cost .

huaxia rox

Hey !!!!!!! you are right, awsome simply awsome, i had two short rats in my house, I also had a cat Prithvi she usually takes care of such tiny rats but i'm surprised these new made in china rats were superb they can jump and know Kung-Fu.
i just deployed Agni5 and got the job done.
do u know what r tigers like DF-31 and DF-25???leave alone DF-3 DF-4 JL-1 and JL-2? that i have????

and the most important thing is the techs of the nuke warheads in their tips have been tested many times and r pretty mature while what might have been installed in your 'cats' that at most can go half of what DF-5 can fly r based on some faked data u achived in 1998 tests.......in front of tigers better make sure your cats can dance some yoga to dodge......

Agni5

do u know what r tigers like DF-31 and DF-25???leave alone DF-3 DF-4 JL-1 and JL-2? that i have????

and the most important thing is the techs of the nuke warheads in their tips have been tested many times and r pretty mature while what might have been installed in your 'cats' that at most can go half of what DF-5 can fly r based on some faked data u achived in 1998 tests.......in front of tigers better make sure your cats can dance some yoga to dodge......
I am not talking about hitting mongolia.
i just want delivery of thermonuclear device at point i desire at ACCURACY 100%.
as many as 1000 heads at a time heading towards the target.
Thats called QUALITY.

By the way Agni5 has actual range of 8000 km. its not a cat, a Lion wathing closely its food.

s002wjh

Country flag
I have bought many Chinese products especially electronics which sell like hell due to cheap prices, Mobiles are one such example. Chinese mobile phone sales in India may have surpassed sales of all other companies put together.

However, the Quality is TOOOO Poor and mobiles cog out within few months, then they are only to be thrown in the Junk! These days, even the poor don't rely on Chinese made products, even they despise the low and cheap quality, due to this soon the sales of Chinese products will dip!

Lenovo sells cheap that's why it may be the best seller among majority of Indians who still go for Cheap products (though Lenovo is not that unreliable), however, when it comes to Quality, it can never be matched with Dell, Sony and Apple! Period.
well there is your problem, you expect buying somethign cheap and still has the same quality of a expensive products. thats not realistic. maybe next time you can buy a iphone5 or samsung galaxy, which both are made in china, both are $500+. you get what you pay for. like i said there are high quality product made in china, you just have to pay for it.

lol i have 2 dell laptop ALL are made in china, all broken within 2yrs, heating issue, motherboard issue etc. my wife have sony vaio, which is also made in china, give her blue screen of death after 2yr of use. lenovo is actually last longer since their PC department is IBM, and its rugged. apple make most their product in china too, check iphone, ipad, ieverything, mac etc etc.

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
when govt./parties gives it for free to people then sure it'll be no.1.likewise muslim league(N) is replicating the same DMK formula of winning the elections by giving free laptops.but it always turns out to be costliest bargain interms of costliest vote people cast for a free laptop.

huaxia rox

I am not talking about hitting mongolia.
i just want delivery of thermonuclear device at point i desire at ACCURACY 100%.
as many as 1000 heads at a time heading towards the target.
Thats called QUALITY.

By the way Agni5 has actual range of 8000 km. its not a cat, a Lion wathing closely its food.
a lion or a lie????

where r your 1000 warheads ???besides.....the capacity of your 5 testing devices combined in 1998 cant match 1 bomb prc did back in 1960s which doesnt include the factor that u fundged the data in your tests.

100 accurate rate must be found in your agni3 tests and GSLV launches....the point u desired had to be the earth i guess.......what a great quality......if u can really make a5 8,000km we can make DF5 16,000 km so better make it 80,000km.....

Last edited:

Agni5

a lion or a lie????

where r your 1000 warheads ???besides.....the capacity of your 5 testing devices combined in 1998 cant match 1 bomb prc did back in 1960s which doesnt include the factor that u fundged the data in your tests.

100 accurate rate must be found in your agni3 tests and GSLV launches....the point u desired had to be the earth i guess.......what a great quality......if u can really make a5 8,000km we can make DF5 16,000 km so better make it 80,000km.....
You are fabulus amesing!!!!

How many teeth does elephant has.
You must got it ??????

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles