LeJ threatens to attack Aga Khan community

Blackwater

Karachi: Lashkar e Jhangvi, banned outfit, has threatened to attack Aga Khan Foundation to save two criminals involved in killing of Dr. Ali Raza Pirani, reveals a CID officials.

In a letter by the banned organisation to Aga Khan, it is stated that if the terrorists Atta Ullah and Azam are hanged, then the Aga Khan Community would suffer the wrath of Lashkar e Jhangvi.

An Aga Khan Community member filed a report against them. Thus as a representative, all members would suffer the wrath. In the letter, it is further stated that Aga Khan Community's Religious places, hospitals, laboratory, collection centres, residencies and community centres would be attacked if our demands are not accepted.

According to sources, despite the threats by the banished organisation, no progress has been made by the police to provide security to Aga Khan community centres, residence and worship homes. Dr. Ali Raza Pirani was killed in 2001 in a firing.

Atta Ullah the alleged criminal behind the killing of Pirani will be hanged on 21st and 22nd August in Sukkur. Two other criminals Behram Khan and Shafqat Hussain would also be hanged in Karachi central jail on behalf of killing of lawyer and abduction and killing of child.

LeJ threatens to attack Aga Khan community | World News Views

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
they can only attack poor.

agha are rich.

He also own Agha khan medical hospital/college/university in karachi

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
They mean the Ismailis - a shia sect who follow the Aga Khan.The most well known Ismaili was of course none other than Mohamed Ali Jinnah who later in life became a sunni.
Whether that was out of conviction or political expediency is anybodys guess!
the Bold part is true?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
So much for knowing your padre.

Im sure the Mullahs who wrote your textbooks decided it would be better if Jinnah was born Sunni.
we know he was a ismaili.though dont know whether he converted to sunni or not.this is why i said are you sure about the bold part

No our text books doesnt teach us about shia and sunni.the subject is not mentioned even at all

though from your attitude i can confirm that your a modi follower

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Sunnis will target any progressive and peaceful Muslims.

They want all Muslims to go back to the antediluvian days!

trackwhack

we know he was a ismaili.though dont know whether he converted to sunni or not.this is why i said are you sure about the bold part

No our text books doesnt teach us about shia and sunni.the subject is not mentioned even at all

No I am his advisor. All his evil actions are based on my teachings. Problem?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

JInnah was always a Shia!

The Sunnis wanted to change history by pretending that he was a Sunni!

And anyway what is so great in being a Sunni. How does it make one closer to Allah and Paradise?

Sunnis are the sole cause of the miseries of Islam!

In fact, to be close toe Allah and Paradise is to be a good Muslim and embrace the world with Peace and not bloddshed.

Sunnis are only germinating bloodshed.

Is that what Allah and the Prophet felt is the way to Islam?

Don't go by what I say. Check it out.

Compare it with Shias, who are moderate and want to live with society!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The ismailis are doing a great work for humanity.

Let there be no doubt about that!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Sunnis will target any progressive and peaceful Muslims.

They want all Muslims to go back to the antediluvian days!
well 90% of karachi population is sunni.most important none of them have warned the Agha's.

who are Lej?a bunch of stupid terrorist.

if so is the case than even the shia fund the hezbulla.what about this?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
JInnah was always a Shia!

The Sunnis wanted to change history by pretending that he was a Sunni!

And anyway what is so great in being a Sunni. How does it make one closer to Allah and Paradise?

Sunnis are the sole cause of the miseries of Islam!

In fact, to be close toe Allah and Paradise is to be a good Muslim and embrace the world with Peace and not bloddshed.

Sunnis are only germinating bloodshed.

Is that what Allah and the Prophet felt is the way to Islam?

Don't go by what I say. Check it out.

Compare it with Shias, who are moderate and want to live with society!
in all these countries they are outnumbered.peaceful my A**

look at iran.i was once studying a report as how the sunni in iran were either killed by the agencies or converted over a prolong time.

trackwhack

No Problem.at all.well you serve the post as a pakistani does for being an advisor of hafeez saeed
Like I've said earlier, Modi is an elected representative of a state with an economy larger that Pukkistan. Hafiz Sayed is a smart ass who found that its easy living and lots of good women to spew anti India propaganda to a ratarded Pukki populace, earning him a $10 million bounty on his head. Fair comparo indeed.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Like I've said earlier, Modi is an elected representative of a state with an economy larger that Pukkistan. Hafiz Sayed is a smart ass who found that its easy living and lots of good women to spew anti India propaganda to a ratarded Pukki populace, earning him a $10 million bounty on his head. Fair comparo indeed.
economy larger than pakistani?when you dont know anything about economics.the better is to not talk about the subject than

well even if he had 10billion bounty on his head..still he had not killed 3k muslims...
comparing hafeez saeed with modi is like insulting hafeez saeed.

Modi should be killed as soon as possible and i am 100% sure my sunni muslims brother and there leaders like Akbar owaisi will make it happen very soon,while you people will forever cry for handing over or killing hafeez saeed

trackwhack

economy larger than pakistani?when you dont know anything about economics.the better is to not talk about the subject than

well even if he had 10billion bounty on his head..still he had not killed 3k muslims...
comparing hafeez saeed with modi is like insulting hafeez saeed.

Modi should be killed as soon as possible and i am 100% sure my sunni muslims brother and there leaders like Akbar owaisi will make it happen very soon,while you people will forever cry for handing over or killing hafeez saeed
Stop jumping from pillar to post. Do you not have any self esteem to keep relying on irrelevant references? Modi just spoke to a big audience in Owaisis house, not backyard. And yes, Gujarats white economy is larger than Pakistans white and black economies put together.

And Yeah, Sunni brothers, Some muslim!!

desicanuk

the Bold part is true?
The debate is going on.However I am inclined to believe Yasser Latif Hamdani's comment:"Jinnah was born a Nizari Ismaili and remained one till he was 25.
In 1901, one of his sisters- probably Mariam Peerbhoy- married into a non-Ismaili family of Bombay"¦ consequently the Aga Khan ex-communicated her from the Ismaili faith"¦
Jinnah and the rest of his family converted to Khoja Ithna Ashari sect in 1901 subsequently.
They remained Khoja ithna ashari shias till their deaths"¦ An affidavit to this effect was signed by Liaqat Ali Khan and Fatima Jinnah.
Officially sanctioned Akbar S Ahmad has also tried to portray him as a Sunni"¦ Akbar S Ahmad is more interested in presenting liberal Jinnah as a mainstream Muslim to prove that Sunni Islam is compatible with modernity and liberalism."(Plain Mr Jinnah | Pak Tea House)
Having set the record straight I will stop there..We may be deviating from the topic.

JBH22

Modi phobia doesn't help, instead fear the guys below he gave your brothers a hard time :)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The debate is going on.However I am inclined to believe Yasser Latif Hamdani's comment:"Jinnah was born a Nizari Ismaili and remained one till he was 25.
In 1901, one of his sisters- probably Mariam Peerbhoy- married into a non-Ismaili family of Bombay"¦ consequently the Aga Khan ex-communicated her from the Ismaili faith"¦
Jinnah and the rest of his family converted to Khoja Ithna Ashari sect in 1901 subsequently.
They remained Khoja ithna ashari shias till their deaths"¦ An affidavit to this effect was signed by Liaqat Ali Khan and Fatima Jinnah.
Officially sanctioned Akbar S Ahmad has also tried to portray him as a Sunni"¦ Akbar S Ahmad is more interested in presenting liberal Jinnah as a mainstream Muslim to prove that Sunni Islam is compatible with modernity and liberalism."(Plain Mr Jinnah | Pak Tea House)
Having set the record straight I will stop there..We may be deviating from the topic.
Please go on. Hamdani has his own agenda though, isn't it ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles