Leftists/Marxists start anti-govt. campaign to support Naxals

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You did not call Naxalites supporters as Marxists. You said, "Leftists/Marxists start anti-govt. campaign to support Naxals."

Nothing I did is BS. You saying so does not make it BS. You have been called out in this post, you have nothing to counter that, so just pass it off as BS.

I told you, if you are going to use some standard to make a point, I can use the same standard to counter your point. I just did that.

If anyone is tossing obfuscations and incoherent twaddle, it is you, right from the very first post.

There is nothing in your post that justifies broadbrushing Marxists.

Saying "I would extend it further to say: leftist=marxist=communist=maoist etc," is no different from saying "ISIS=BJP."

Why am I saying this? Well, ISIS has been beheading people and one BJP leader threatened to behead the Karnataka CM. So, "ISIS=BJP." (I do not hold this view, but I am writing this to imitate your logic, and because I am debating you.)

BJP leader threatens to behead Karnataka CM if he eats beef

Some fringe elements from CPI(M) left the party and became Naxalites, and you took the liberty to broadbrush all Marxists. By the same token, one fringe BJP leader, still in the party, threatens to behead someone, so I can take the liberty to broadbrush all BJP supporters. (I am doing this because I am debating you.)

A majority of the Marxists have been against the Naxalites for decades, but you chose to ignore it. Similarly, a majority of BJP leaders would not threaten to behead anyone, but I chose to ignore it. (I am doing this because I am debating you.)

See, for the second time, if you are going to use some standard to make a point, I can use the same standard to counter your point. I just did that.

This thread keeps getting better and better.

Next time you generalize to make a point, generalization could be used to counter your point (just like I ripped apart your arguments using your own logic in this thread). Then you will probably say, "stop making hill out of a mole," or invoke some abstract "levels of generalization," which frankly, is just a weasel word to wiggle out of the knot you have tied yourself into.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad, see the post below? This applies to you as well. You don't want to know. In other words you stubbornly choose to remain ignorant. This is exactly why you should not be commenting in this thread. Leave it to the people who know a thing or two about it.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad, anyway, since you brought it up, might as well respond to this post?

I will suggest you to go ahead and engage in as much generalization as possible i.e. call BJP=ISIS or submarine=french fries. The more you use such generalization, the more you would make yourself look like an ass on this forum.

@A chauhan was not discussing different brands of leftists and hence the difference is unnecessary for this thread. I know that some commies, would equate BJP=ISIS, but no one takes them seriously for precisely this reason. But for most people on this forum, all the terms Marxist=leftist=naxalite has no difference and they got the idea from the title of the thread. Next time I would suggest you to write BJP when you report something about ISIS- lets see how people react to it and how quickly you erode your image.

But ofcourse, common sense is not so common. So, I will wait for another long and unintuitive post from you.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I know that but do I care about their opinion! No surprise majority of Indians don't take them seriously any more. Gross generalization is the easiest way to discredit yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

I will suggest you to go ahead and engage in as much generalization as possible i.e. call BJP=ISIS or submarine=french fries. The more you use such generalization, the more you would make yourself look like an ass on this forum.

@A chauhan was not discussing different brands of leftists and hence the difference is unnecessary for this thread. I know that some commies, would equate BJP=ISIS, but no one takes them seriously for precisely this reason. But for most people on this forum, all the terms Marxist=leftist=naxalite has no difference and they got the idea from the title of the thread. Next time I would suggest you to write BJP when you report something about ISIS- lets see how people react to it and how quickly you erode your image.

But ofcourse, common sense is not so common. So, I will wait for another long and unintuitive post from you.
No, I won't. I don't believe in gross generalization. I clearly said I do not hold that view, and was imitating you.

I know that but do I care about their opinion! No surprise majority of Indians don't take them seriously any more. Gross generalization is the easiest way to discredit yourself.
Finally, you have said something I can agree with. :)

Loving this thread.

pmaitra

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad, I request you not to quote vulgarities. I am not going to respond to vulgarities with vulgarities. I have removed the vulgarities. It is better if such language is not patronized.

If a person cannot make his point without vulgarities, he probably should keep out.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
No, I won't. I don't believe in gross generalization. I clearly said I do not hold that view, and was imitating you.

Finally, you have said something I can agree with. :)

Loving this thread.
Yes, you would ofcourse love it because even after 50 posts we have hardly talked about how Marxist intellectuals are undermining Indian state actions against Naxalites!

pmaitra

Yes, you would ofcourse love it because even after 50 posts we have hardly talked about how Marxist intellectuals are undermining Indian state actions against Naxalites!
It is good we did not talk about myth and fairy tales. Facts are presented in the second post of this thread.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Why was my post removed? As if my post was not related to the "discussion" in hand. Talk about fraud:rolleyes:

pmaitra

Why was my post removed? As if my post was not related to the "discussion" in hand. Talk about fraud:rolleyes:
Why was your post removed? I couldn't be bothered to explain. The contents of the post are visible to all staff members. Feel free to complain to the Administrators, but take it via PM. Let me know if they approve of your vocabulary.

Any further vulgarities, and your post will be deleted.

pmaitra

@Mad Indian, as a moderator, I have some powers, by which, I can delete your posts. As a moderator, I also have some responsibilities, i.e., to abide by the forum rules. I can assure you, I can also abuse you back and make you cry for weeks on, but I choose to restrain myself because I have some respect for this forum.

I have put up with your filthy language in the past, without deleting them, does not mean I have to tolerate them every time.

bose

Country flag
@Mad Indian, as a moderator, I have some powers, by which, I can delete your posts. As a moderator, I also have some responsibilities, i.e., to abide by the forum rules. I can assure you, I can also abuse you back and make you cry for weeks on, but I choose to restrain myself because I have some respect for this forum.

I have put up with your filthy language in the past, without deleting them, does not mean I have to tolerate them every time.
Can please ban these people whoever for using filthy language against fellow Indians ? There may be difference of opinion between myself and another Indian who maybe a communist or Marxists or whatever...

A Marxist has every right in this country as any other citizen as long as it is not into anti national activities...

Last edited:

pmaitra

Can please ban these people whoever it is using filthy language against fellow Indians ? There may be difference of opinion between myself and another Indian who maybe a communist or Marxists or whatever...

A Marxist has every right in this country as any other citizen as long as it is not into anti national activities...
Well, few days back, a pro-Modi member complained against him for his vulgar language. It is not about one's political opinion. This one member just happens to be a habitual potty mouth.

pmaitra

Not only Marxist, even being a Maoist is not illegal, as long as one does not violate the laws. The Judiciary is bound the protect the citizens' Right to Free Speech, and the judiciary is doing just that. Some may not like it, but that is the price one has to pay to live in a democracy.

Explained: Just ‘being a Maoist’ is not illegal, there is a difference between believing and acting
Kerala HC judgment is in line with consistent position taken by SC, the guiding principle is always freedoms guaranteed under Article 19.

bose

Country flag
Well, few days back, a pro-Modi member complained against him for his vulgar language. It is not about one's political opinion. This one member just happens to be a habitual potty mouth.
I myself come from a family where my late father was associated with RSS... The most interesting fact is my father's best friend was a Naxalite [ ex Railway employee who lost his job due to Naxalite alignment] and who had a shot-at-sight orders in late 60's... I saw them arguing but never ever they tried to run each other down and always be respectable to each other...

I can remember very vividly my late father presented his Naxalite friend a 10 volume life & works of Swami Vivekananda in early 80's which his Naxalite friend read and appreciated ...

The biggest problem today with BJP is is these type to potty mouth supporters...

Note: 1) I have made small grammatical correct in my last post.
2) You may delete this post as it may be out of the thread context.

bose

Country flag
Not only Marxist, even being a Maoist is not illegal, as long as one does not violate the laws. The Judiciary is bound the protect the citizens' Right to Free Speech, and the judiciary is doing just that. Some may not like it, but that is the price one has to pay to live in a democracy.

Explained: Just ‘being a Maoist’ is not illegal, there is a difference between believing and acting
There can be no two opinion on every Indian has birth right to align with whatever Ideology he / she wishes to until there is no anti national activities....

pmaitra

I myself come from a family where my late father was associated with RSS... The most interesting fact is my father's best friend was a Naxalite [ ex Railway employee who lost his job due to Naxalite alignment] and who had a shot-at-sight orders in late 60's... I saw them arguing but never ever they tried to run each other down and always be respectable to each other...

I can remember very vividly my late father presented his Naxalite friend a 10 volume life & works of Swami Vivekananda in early 80's which his Naxalite friend read and appreciated ...

The biggest problem today with BJP is is these type to potty mouth supporters...

Note: 1) I have made small grammatical correct in my last post.
2) You may delete this post as it may be out of the thread context.
We have one member, who has been inactive for years. He is an RSS member as well. He is very knowledgeable and a well read person. I wish he would return and be active again.

To be fair, there are knowledgeable individuals in all parties. What counts is progress and security of the nation.
There can be no two opinion on every Indian has birth right to align with whatever Ideology he / she wishes to until there is no anti national activities....
Just imagine if Mao Zedong were the leader of India instead of Nehru? India would have had control over Aksai Chin, PoK, GB.

bose

Country flag
We have one member, who has been inactive for years. He is an RSS member as well. He is very knowledgeable and a well read person. I wish he would return and be active again.

To be fair, there are knowledgeable individuals in all parties. What counts is progress and security of the nation.
There used to be a knowledgeable guy @Pintu an old timer, I do not see him now...

Just imagine if Mao Zedong were the leader of India instead of Nehru? India would have had control over Aksai Chin, PoK, GB.
Very true !!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
And millions would have died of starvation and forced labour. We would have had mass epidemics of disease and pestilence, where people died like flies. We would have had a repressed society with no cultural or human exports. Forget about those masses of Indians in silicon valley and East coast. We would have had torture chambers all over the nation where sadistic psychopaths would have relived all their devilish fantasies under protection of the law.

This is what your Marxism has given us. Worldwide, its the same story, repeated dozens of times over and over and over again. I know that you have a soft corner for communists and marxism and the leftist ideology in general. I've seen you over the years.

Of course, we can't do anything about the marxist/leftist filth in our midst - freedom of expression and all that. We can't torture them to death (which is precisely what your beloved marxists have been doing to their opponents throughout the world). But we can, and should, relentlessly mock them and browbeat them. Their filthy and regressive ideology has no place in India. We are not interested in a throwback to the 1980s.

bose

Country flag
And millions would have died of starvation and forced labour. We would have had mass epidemics of disease and pestilence, where people died like flies. We would have had a repressed society with no cultural or human exports. Forget about those masses of Indians in silicon valley and East coast. We would have had torture chambers all over the nation where sadistic psychopaths would have relived all their devilish fantasies under protection of the law.

This is what your Marxism has given us. Worldwide, its the same story, repeated dozens of times over and over and over again. I know that you have a soft corner for communists and marxism and the leftist ideology in general. I've seen you over the years.

Of course, we can't do anything about the marxist/leftist filth in our midst - freedom of expression and all that. We can't torture them to death (which is precisely what your beloved marxists have been doing to their opponents throughout the world). But we can, and should, relentlessly mock them and browbeat them. Their filthy and regressive ideology has no place in India. We are not interested in a throwback to the 1980s.
The point was, has there be any strong leader say like Mao... India would not have suffered from the mistakes of Nehru in 47 & 62... Patel would have done far better than Nehru...

Why did Nehru stopped Gen Thimaya from getting into POK ? When IA was on pushing those intruders back then ?

Why did Nehru went to UN for Kashmir plebiscite ??

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles