Leftists/Marxists start anti-govt. campaign to support Naxals

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Are you freaking kidding me? Unjustified attack? Are you this thick? Click on the link below and hopefully the message will penetrate where it is supposed to penetrate.

Modi Supporters Rape Woman

I would also like to see all those members who have been supporting you to go to that thread and support it.
Well pmaitra, you missed one thing if you see carefully I have kept the original title below the title in even bigger bold letters for critical appreciation { since I found the original title by the writers malicious and anti-govt, I wanted to expose their support towards Naxalites; specially the subtitle by the writers "- It well represents what Modi wants to do to his subjects." it's an anti-Modi article too and as usual biased } , please check the OP, it proves that I was not committing fraud.

Please read the OP again I have commented in the bottom of the post as well - "War against Naxals" is labeled as "War against its own people" and so I decided to suggest a better title for their article as my thread article.

I can understand your views for Marxist/Marxism but your allegation against me calling me a guy who committed Fraud is out of my mind.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Well pmaitra, you missed one thing if you see carefully I have kept the original title below the title in even bigger bold letters for critical appreciation { since I found the original title by the writers malicious and anti-govt, I wanted to expose their support towards Naxalites; specially the subtitle by the writers "- It well represents what Modi wants to do to his subjects." it's an anti-Modi article too and as usual biased } , please check the OP, it proves that I was not committing fraud.

Please read the OP again I have commented in the bottom of the post as well - "War against Naxals" is labeled as "War against its own people" and so I decided to suggest a better title for their article as my thread article.

I can understand your views for Marxist/Marxism but your allegation against me calling me a guy who committed Fraud is out of my mind.
I am noticing a tendency. It is not just you. It is quite a few people. They see a Marxist hiding under every bed, and lurking behind every bush. They also peddle lies, again and again. It is time to call them out, and I am doing exactly that.

Is CPI(M) the sole guardian(thekedar) of Marxism? No. Marxist is anyone who supports Marxism.

Marxism: the political, economic, and social theories of Karl Marx including the belief that the struggle between social classes is a major force in history and that there should eventually be a society in which there are no classes.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/marxism

Does Marx agree on violent means to overthrow the govt.? Yes. And so does many followers of his present in India whether affiliated with CPI(M) or not.

The title does not insinuate CPI(M) but Marxists in general who can be anyone. In colloquial sense what @A chauhan meant, I would extend it further to say: leftist=marxist=communist=maoist etc. That is in colloquial sense, so please don't post 1000 lines to explain the minute details. Given this understanding, please don't derail the thread by ranting against usage of one word which everyone understands except you.
Have you answered my first post in this thread? No, you have not. Instead, you are going on posting a load of garbage in defense of a fraudulent thread title.

Keep your Merriam-Webster link to yourself and answer my question. On what grounds was the insinuation made that Marxists are supporting Naxals? I challenge you to show me one sentence in the opening post that supports this.

Of course, as is customary, respond to this by posting another long and winding post without answering my question. You get repeatedly called out, and then you try to wiggle out using loads of obfuscation.

Now, let me point out some logical fallacies in your post.
  • "Marxist is anyone who supports Marxism." Are you sure? I thought anyone who supports AIT/AMT is a Marxist. Or for that matter, anyone who wants to recycle invested money back into the economy is a Marxist. Rings a bell? (Not directed specifically at you.) Now coming back to the point, I am not debating the definition of Marxism. You are just trying to obfuscate. Answer my question.
  • "Does Marx agree on violent means to overthrow the govt.? Yes." What's wrong with violently overthrowing the government?
  • "And so does many followers of his present in India whether affiliated with CPI(M) or not." So what? No one can be prosecuted for his beliefs.
  • "The title does not insinuate CPI(M) but Marxists in general who can be anyone." And that is where you are wrong. You are broadbrushing Marxists in general. This is like saying Muslims are terrorists. But this is irrelevant. First answer my question above.
  • "I would extend it further to say: leftist=marxist=communist=maoist etc." You can even say airplane = helicopter = submarine = rifle. I suppose this would only make sense to those who think like you. Yes, keep up with colloquialism, because details are too much for you to handle. It is easier to pretend to know all, rather than actually make an effort to know all. I have already written extensively on this, and I could post links too, but it would be wasted on you, since your prime motivation is to defend a fraudulent title.
  • "I would extend it further to say: leftist=marxist=communist=maoist etc." What wrong with being a Maoist?
  • "Given this understanding, please don't derail the thread by ranting against usage of one word which everyone understands except you." When you get called out for defending a fraudulent claim, it sounds like ranting. As far as thread derailment is concerned, look at your own post. Not a single sentence, and I repeat, not a single sentence backs up the claim that Marxists are supporting Naxals. Again, your customary obfuscating.
The biggest casualties of leftists/Marxists have been their own people in the whole world. So if after spilt of the original party if the two communist parties killed each other, it would be natural that who would launch anti-naxal movement and whose party members will be killed.

To an outsider all these CPI(fill anything) parties look the same except their degree of violence and pimping to China or USSR. The intellectuals who support Naxals are leftists in general. Whether the article writers in this case would call themselves Marxists or Maoists can be debatable.

I think the writers in this case are RW Hindu fanatics and title should be changed accordingly!!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
After seeing @pmaitra 's responses in this and other thread I fully support this thread.
No edits required.
Instead start a new thread with Title : @pmaitra Raped a Thread.
I also support this thread. Pathological liars are getting called out. Get some popcorn and enjoy.

Last edited:

pmaitra

As promised, the other thread has been deleted, but can be re-opened any time.
@pmaitra - seriously dude!

At least before posting the title you should have found a news where BJP or Modi is mentioned in the thread.

A person supporting Naxal, can be linked to Communist, Maoist, Marxist etc, because they believe in armed struggle against the govt. The association is there, although some might/might not support violence.

But how did Modi come here into the picture? He or his ideology(if he has one) did not justify rape. :frusty::frusty:

Read this and get some sense: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...n-to-support-naxals.73491/page-2#post-1097988
Ah, so you want me to find a news were BJP or Modi is mentioned in the thread, but in the main thread, there is no mention of Marxists supporting Naxals, and you are defending it.

How did Modi come into the picture? Well, how did "Marxists support Naxals" come into the picture?

You will support one thing when it suits you, and you will oppose the same thing, when it does not.

If you can uphold a certain standard for a subject matter that you agree with, then I can also uphold the same standard for a subject matter that I agree with.

Bottom line: A fraudulent thread title, is a fraudulent thread title, regardless of the subject matter.

Last edited:

pmaitra

@hit&run,

In response to your other comment in the thread which was slated for deletion, I have taken notice of your suggestion that the thread title could have been edited.

I did think of that, and I could have done that. I deliberately did not do it. My objective is to expose the tendency amongst many to peddle lies and level false accusations. This effort shall continue.

@jackprince,

In response to your question whether I was being childish, you might as well be right. Not many people can act like grown-ups. Grown-ups act like responsible people, and responsible people do not write fraudulent titles or defend it. The purpose of the other thread was to demonstrate that it is dishonest to editorialize the thread title. I even presented a polite request (see my first post in this thread), and then, I escalated as a graduated response.

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag
Bottom line: A fraudulent thread title, is a fraudulent thread title, regardless of the subject matter.
You failed to understand that the original title itself was kept intact and shown beneath the new title in the OP in even bigger and bold letter, if I had any intent of committing fraud I could completely have removed the original title from the OP. It alone proves that I was not doing any fraud.

Meanwhile :-
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/3-maoists-killed-in-chhattisgarh-encounter-1239565

Raipur: Three naxals were killed today in a gunbattle with security forces in Chhattisgarh's worst insurgency-hit Sukma district.

The skirmish took place between a joint squad of security forces and ultras in the forests of Arnampalli village under Polampalli police station limits, Sukma Additional Superintendent of Police Santosh Singh told PTI.
And as usual some people calling them villagers.

pmaitra

You failed to understand that the original title itself was kept intact and shown beneath the new title in the OP in even bigger and bold letter, if I had any intent of committing fraud I could completely have removed the original title from the OP. It alone proves that I was not doing any fraud.

Meanwhile :-
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/3-maoists-killed-in-chhattisgarh-encounter-1239565

And as usual some people calling them villagers.
That was directed at @Sakal Gharelu Ustad, so I am interested to know what his position is. He supports what you did in this thread, but is objecting to the same thing that I did in the other thread.

Sorry @A chauhan, I disagree. It was fraudulent. You might not have imagined because it might be customary in certain circles to find the Marxist bogeyman as a scapegoat, but it is still wrong. I am simply pointing that out.

I remember one American comment about the Pakistanis. He said they were pathological liars. They don't even know when they are lying.

Varahamihira

Country flag
I also support this thread. Pathological liars are getting called out. Get some popcorn and enjoy.
Yours was a selective outrage like Leftists/Marxists/Communists(LMC) do.Just like Dadri the whole LMC jamaat went mad about Hindus.I never saw the same when hundreds of Gaurakhsks are killed EVERY YEAR.Not only that Every Year whether during Ganesh Utsav or Durga Pooja Idols are broken by the Mo's followers.

And the thread you started in response to this thread is like stabbing compared to not even a pinch of a stranger.You aren't calling out liars,you are showing your hypocrisy.

pmaitra

Yours was a selective outrage like Leftists/Marxists/Communists(LMC) do.Just like Dadri the whole LMC jamaat went mad about Hindus.I never saw the same when hundreds of Gaurakhsks are killed EVERY YEAR.Not only that Every Year whether during Ganesh Utsav or Durga Pooja Idols are broken by the Mo's followers.
Well, I did not comment on those issues, and I am not a pseudo-secularist. I am not obligated to offer a comment on each and every thread. If a clarification would help, I find religious intolerance deplorable, and I believe the administration and the government should take stern action against the miscreants (those that you mentioned), instead of pandering to minority vote-bank. I dislike pseudo-secularists as much as I dislike pseudo-patriots.

My point in this thread has been made very clear multiple times. I recommend you take some time and go over all the posts from the beginning in the chronological order.

And the thread you started in response to this thread is like stabbing compared to not even a pinch of a stranger.You aren't calling out liars,you are showing your hypocrisy.
I am glad I started that thread. That thread was a tu quoqe, designed to demonstrate everything that is wrong in this thread. That has started a chain of events, that I would term as an exposé. I am so far satisfied with the course of events.

There is no hypocrisy on my part. I am just leveling the field. If one member can assume the privilege to editorialize the thread title, then that privilege should be available to all members. To object to other members using that privilege - that would be hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Varahamihira

Country flag
Well, I did not comment on those issues, and I am not a pseudo-secularist. I am not obligated to offer a comment on each and every thread. If a clarification would help, I find religious intolerance deplorable, and I believe the administration and the government should take stern action against the miscreants (those that you mentioned), instead of pandering to minority vote-bank. I dislike pseudo-secularists as much as I dislike pseudo-patriots.

My point in this thread has been made very clear multiple times. I recommend you take some time and go over all the posts from the beginning in the chronological order.

I am glad I started that thread. That thread was a tu quoqe, designed to demonstrate the everything that is wrong in this thread. That has started a chain of events, that I would term as an exposé. I am so far satisfied with the course of events.

There is no hypocrisy on my part. I am just leveling the field. If one member can assume the privilege to editorialize the thread title, then that privilege should be available to all members. To object to other members using that privilege - that would be hypocrisy.
I included Dadri,etc., as an example what LMC jamaat does at highest echelons.Your outrage is at the lowest level.
I went thru the thread again and I couldn't stop laughing when you said communists following constitution and maoists aren't.Are you that naive that you can't see what's going on.To achieve their goal(whatever that is) one is complementing the other.

and no right winger had the courage to fight the Nizam of Hyderabad.
And what does it even mean.Your so called communists wanted Independent Hyderabad as a country.Hindus sold jewelry from either side of the Telugu states to get weapons and other stuff.Patel sent army to bend Nizam or else there wouldn't be any communists left.So don't say it's communists who got Hyderabad freed.They wanted a Independent Country.

And by the way CPI(Marxist/Leninist) states in its website to achieve their goal they won't hesitate to break the law by whatever means.And we know what they mean.

A chauhan

Country flag
Sorry @A chauhan, I disagree. It was fraudulent. You might not have imagined because it might be customary in certain circles to find the Marxist bogeyman as a scapegoat, but it is still wrong. I am simply pointing that out.
I am sorry I also do not agree with you, OP is the proof that I did not commit fraud. It's an open thread where readers can see the original title is intact for evaluation.

I remember one American comment about the Pakistanis. He said they were pathological liars. They don't even know when they are lying.
First you called me a "Fraud" now I have received a new tag "pathological liar" like Pakistanis" just because I called Naxalite supporters as Marxists :facepalm:

That's exactly why I asked you this :-
is this your way to take opponents with continuously increasing unjustified assumed tagging attacks ?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I am noticing a tendency. It is not just you. It is quite a few people. They see a Marxist hiding under every bed, and lurking behind every bush. They also peddle lies, again and again. It is time to call them out, and I am doing exactly that.

Have you answered my first post in this thread? No, you have not. Instead, you are going on posting a load of garbage in defense of a fraudulent thread title.

Keep your Merriam-Webster link to yourself and answer my question. On what grounds was the insinuation made that Marxists are supporting Naxals? I challenge you to show me one sentence in the opening post that supports this.

Of course, as is customary, respond to this by posting another long and winding post without answering my question. You get repeatedly called out, and then you try to wiggle out using loads of obfuscation.

Now, let me point out some logical fallacies in your post.
  • "Marxist is anyone who supports Marxism." Are you sure? I thought anyone who supports AIT/AMT is a Marxist. Or for that matter, anyone who wants to recycle invested money back into the economy is a Marxist. Rings a bell? (Not directed specifically at you.) Now coming back to the point, I am not debating the definition of Marxism. You are just trying to obfuscate. Answer my question.
  • "Does Marx agree on violent means to overthrow the govt.? Yes." What's wrong with violently overthrowing the government?
  • "And so does many followers of his present in India whether affiliated with CPI(M) or not." So what? No one can be prosecuted for his beliefs.
  • "The title does not insinuate CPI(M) but Marxists in general who can be anyone." And that is where you are wrong. You are broadbrushing Marxists in general. This is like saying Muslims are terrorists. But this is irrelevant. First answer my question above.
  • "I would extend it further to say: leftist=marxist=communist=maoist etc." You can even say airplane = helicopter = submarine = rifle. I suppose this would only make sense to those who think like you. Yes, keep up with colloquialism, because details are too much for you to handle. It is easier to pretend to know all, rather than actually make an effort to know all. I have already written extensively on this, and I could post links too, but it would be wasted on you, since your prime motivation is to defend a fraudulent title.
  • "I would extend it further to say: leftist=marxist=communist=maoist etc." What wrong with being a Maoist?
  • "Given this understanding, please don't derail the thread by ranting against usage of one word which everyone understands except you." When you get called out for defending a fraudulent claim, it sounds like ranting. As far as thread derailment is concerned, look at your own post. Not a single sentence, and I repeat, not a single sentence backs up the claim that Marxists are supporting Naxals. Again, your customary obfuscating.

Is CPI(M) sole guardian of Marxism in India?
-No

Does all Marxist support naxals?
-No

Does a large number of Marxist support naxals?
-yes

leftist=marxist=communist=maoist etc.

"You can even say airplane = helicopter = submarine = rifle. "

You can say anything. Depends on what level of generalization you are talking about. While different leftists and Marxists are very close to reach other, the example you posted has its elements very far from each other.

For some reason you think that people should answer your stupid rants which don't make sense. CPI(M) is not a thekedar of Marxism and so your first post on this thread makes little sense for justification of your position.

Just answer-
Are all CPI(M) members Marxists?
- may be

Are all Marxists CPI(M) members?
- no

Btw next time you post on dfi, just say rifle on a submarine thread and I am sure people will not understand a thing and will call you senile. But I can choose any word Marxist, commie, leftist, leftard etc. to communicate and people would get the meaning.

So stop making hill out of a mole.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I am sorry I also do not agree with you, OP is the proof that I did not commit fraud. It's an open thread where readers can see the original title is intact for evaluation.

First you called me a "Fraud" now I have received a new tag "pathological liar" like Pakistanis" just because I called Naxalite supporters as Marxists :facepalm:

That's exactly why I asked you this :-
Don't be harsh on yourself. You could have removed the original title and it would change zilch.

All varieties of leftists are almost same for an outsider. @pmaitra can cry over it but it changes nothing. He now wants to call a rifle as helicopter- good luck to him! He gave so much stuff to troll!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
That was directed at @Sakal Gharelu Ustad, so I am interested to know what his position is. He supports what you did in this thread, but is objecting to the same thing that I did in the other thread.

What you did there was pure BS while this thread title still makes sense. There are levels of generalization where the meaning of the message still remains intact. Marxism, leftism, maoism, communism are all different levels of similar stupidity for ordinary persons(obviously in the high chambers they may disagree), the same way as BJP and Bajrang Dal are equally loathed by the sickulars. Only someone like you would cry over and over again and derail the whole thread. OTOH, the other thread you made had no remote connection with Modi or BJP. Are you telling me Marxism and Maoism have no remote connection between them?

A chauhan

Country flag
Is CPI(M) sole guardian of Marxism in India?
-No

-No

-yes

You can say anything. Depends on what level of generalization you are talking about. While different leftists and Marxists are very close to reach other, the example you posted has its elements very far from each other.

For some reason you think that people should answer your stupid rants which don't make sense. CPI(M) is not a thekedar of Marxism and so your first post on this thread makes little sense for justification of your position.

Just answer-
- may be

- no

Btw next time you post on dfi, just say rifle on a submarine thread and I am sure people will not understand a thing and will call you senile. But I can choose any word Marxist, commie, leftist, leftard etc. to communicate and people would get the meaning.

An example = CPI (ML) ; CPI (Marxist-Leninist) support Marxism and Leninism as well, it means they are Marxist who support Leninism since they were earlier Marxist who started to support Armed Revolution (they could have ditched the Marxism but they didn't) that means they are Marxists who started to support Leninism and armed revolution i.e. Naxalites.

So Marxists are supporting Naxalites, to put it more correctly "Marxists are Naxalites" (some of the Marxists off course)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
:pound:

Sorry I missed this awesome argument before, because it was such a stupid issue you guys are "debating'' with the known leftist/Marxist hypocrite and as such was very boring to follow

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
:pound:

Sorry I missed this awesome argument before, because it was such a stupid issue you guys are "debating'' with the known leftist/Marxist hypocrite and as such was very boring to follow
It was just to explain @A chauhan that there is no reason to argue that he did not commit fraud in the title. @pmaitra has already deleted the fraud thread he started. Now, that is an example of fraud. This one is fair title and needs discussion on the topic rather than over definitions of different left schools in India.

Now lets get back to the topic before communists come and shoot me with their submarine (oops rifle)!!

A chauhan

Country flag
The difference between the islamic nut jobs and naxals is that their grivances are genuine..their way of resistance is wrong though. That's why govt is using minimum force and as well as other socio economic programmes to cyrb the naxalism.naxalism should be eradicated but it's not necessary to eradicate it by killing them all.it can be done with minimum casualties..rest can be rehabilitated. Current policy of allowing choppers to fire back on self defence also is a reasonable one but anything beyond that would be improper IMO.
Agreed.
Lastly those who oppose usevof air power need not be all anti national or communists..we need to stop painting people as black or white...there are people from all sects, ideologys and parties who oppose using weapons which can cause heavy casualties or colatral damage..we can disagree with them, argue against them with out labeling them as x or y.
I didn't call them anti-national, I called them Leftists/Marxists and their campaign anti-govt since they added a typical left wing ranting as Subtitle = It well represents what Modi wants to do to his subjects.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Personally, I don't want to know and don't care about the different flavours of leftists. Marxists, Leninists, Maoists, Leftists, Communists, Stalinists, etc. etc. Same difference. :dude:

pmaitra

First you called me a "Fraud" now I have received a new tag "pathological liar" like Pakistanis" just because I called Naxalite supporters as Marxists
You did not call Naxalites supporters as Marxists. You said, "Leftists/Marxists start anti-govt. campaign to support Naxals."

What you did there was pure BS while this thread title still makes sense. There are levels of generalization where the meaning of the message still remains intact. Marxism, leftism, maoism, communism are all different levels of similar stupidity for ordinary persons(obviously in the high chambers they may disagree), the same way as BJP and Bajrang Dal are equally loathed by the sickulars. Only someone like you would cry over and over again and derail the whole thread. OTOH, the other thread you made had no remote connection with Modi or BJP. Are you telling me Marxism and Maoism have no remote connection between them?
Nothing I did is BS. You saying so does not make it BS. You have been called out in this post, you have nothing to counter that, so just pass it off as BS.

I told you, if you are going to use some standard to make a point, I can use the same standard to counter your point. I just did that.

If anyone is tossing obfuscations and incoherent twaddle, it is you, right from the very first post.

-No

-yes

Just answer-
- may be

- no

There is nothing in your post that justifies broadbrushing Marxists.

Saying "I would extend it further to say: leftist=marxist=communist=maoist etc," is no different from saying "ISIS=BJP."

Why am I saying this? Well, ISIS has been beheading people and one BJP leader threatened to behead the Karnataka CM. So, "ISIS=BJP." (I do not hold this view, but I am writing this to imitate your logic, and because I am debating you.)

BJP leader threatens to behead Karnataka CM if he eats beef

Some fringe elements from CPI(M) left the party and became Naxalites, and you took the liberty to broadbrush all Marxists. By the same token, one fringe BJP leader, still in the party, threatens to behead someone, so I can take the liberty to broadbrush all BJP supporters. (I am doing this because I am debating you.)

A majority of the Marxists have been against the Naxalites for decades, but you chose to ignore it. Similarly, a majority of BJP leaders would not threaten to behead anyone, but I chose to ignore it. (I am doing this because I am debating you.)

See, for the second time, if you are going to use some standard to make a point, I can use the same standard to counter your point. I just did that.

This thread keeps getting better and better.

Next time you generalize to make a point, generalization could be used to counter your point (just like I ripped apart your arguments using your own logic in this thread). Then you will probably say, "stop making hill out of a mole," or invoke some abstract "levels of generalization," which frankly, is just a weasel word to wiggle out of the knot you have tied yourself into.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad, see the post below? This applies to you as well. You don't want to know. In other words you stubbornly choose to remain ignorant. This is exactly why you should not be commenting in this thread. Leave it to the people who know a thing or two about it.

Personally, I don't want to know and don't care about the different flavours of leftists. Marxists, Leninists, Maoists, Leftists, Communists, Stalinists, etc. etc. Same difference. :dude:

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad, anyway, since you brought it up, might as well respond to this post?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles