Leaked tape has Polish FM comparing ties with US to giving oral sex

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Leaked tape has Polish FM comparing ties with US to giving oral sex

The Polish Foreign Minister believes his country's alliance with the US is worth nothing and compared his government's stance to giving oral sex and receiving nothing in return, a Polish magazine said, citing a leaked recording of a private conversation.

Excerpts from the alleged exchange between FM Radoslaw Sikorski and Jacek Rostowski, an MP and former finance minister, were published Sunday by Wprost, which promised a full transcript and audio files later on Monday or Tuesday.
According to Wprost, Sikorski is skeptical about the reliance of Poland, one of the staunchest allies of Washington in Eastern Europe, on American protection.

"The Polish-American alliance is not worth anything. It's even damaging, because it creates a false sense of security in Poland," Sikorski allegedly said.

"Complete bullshit," the tape purportedly records Sikorski as saying. "We will get a conflict with both Russians and Germans, and we're going to think that everything is great, because we gave the Americans a blowjob. Suckers. Total suckers."
Sikorski further blamed the nature of relations between Warsaw and Washington on the Polish mentality.

"The problem in Poland is that we have a very shallow pride and low self-esteem," he allegedly said, decrying such a mindset as "MurzyÅ„skość", a racially-charged derogative term that could be translated as "thinking like a negro." Sikorski suggested on Twitter the translation should be "negritude," linking it to the anti-colonialism movement in Europe.
Sikorski is a well-known critic of Russia and supporter of stronger ties with the US, although he grew more skeptical of Washington since the 2009 attempt to "reset" American relations with Russia, which involved review of the plan to deploy elements of NATO's anti-ballistic missile defense system on Polish soil.

Lately the minister was vocally opposing Russia's stance on the Ukrainian crisis and called for a stronger presence of American troops in Poland.
The Polish media are now speculating on who could have supplied Wprost with the recording, with many fingers pointing to Russian intelligence. They compare the leak to that of the conversation between US Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and the US Ambassador to Kiev, in which America's top diplomat for Europe infamously used the f-word to describe the European Union.
Source: http://rt.com/news/167740-poland-us-alliance-worthless/

:rofl: :rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: Leaked tape has Polish FM comparing ties with US to giving oral se

A rather unfortunate situation for Poland which has been the prime agent of the US to turn East Europe pro US.

One wonder what the Pope has to say since he was one of the major catalyst in the US' cause to turn East Europe away from USSR and then Russia.

Damian

Funny thing it is actually.

Tapes were recorded some time ago, maybe a year ago even, and they are released just right now, what a timing.

But believe me, there is a shit shtorm in Poland right now, you would not believe how outraged is general population. And not even by what they say, but how they said it, which is kinda silly. On the other hand I know some guys that openly says that for such behavior, we should hang these guys.

Elections will be interesting, I give 70% of chances that majority in parliment will be purely right wing parties or parties that consider themselfs as purely right wing.

Which for me isn't that bad really.

Well, it's time for changes.

Ah, one more thing, press does not show it in a context, but as far as I know, Sikorsky was talking about the situation in a context of Obama politics for BMD defence system, that original deal signed with Bush was deleted and that installation of new system, takes too long time.

Most likely in near future more will be revelead but You can bet, goverment will change for sure.

Last edited:

bennedose

A rather unfortunate situation for Poland which has been the prime agent of the US to turn East Europe pro US.

One wonder what the Pope has to say since he was one of the major catalyst in the US' cause to turn East Europe away from USSR and then Russia.
I too wonder what the Pope might have to say about blow jobs.:lol:

Reactions: Ray

Cadian

"The essence of Sikorski's statements indicates his political realism," the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a comment as cited by RIA Novosti news agency.

Nice example of a thin diplomatic trolling.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag

is poland is european pakistan? Cause pakistan does same work for america in asia.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

is poland is european pakistan? Cause pakistan does same work for america in asia.
Poland suffered a LOT due to war between USSR and Germany.

Poland is wary of USSR and didn't want to fall in USSR camp so it has chose American camp.

America is always looking for those countries who can be exploited and the best example now is Ukraine.

pmaitra

Poland should prosper and develop. One can only wish that.

I only hope that they stop sending their citizens to fight as mercenaries for the Kiev junta in Ukraine. I am not a great fan of Sikorsky (no, not that Russian helicopter maker), or Tusk, but this statement certainly reflects the reality about most eastern European vassals of the US and EU. Time for them to grow some spine.

As long as Poland demonstrates that it is an independent and sovereign country, that nation will have my respect.

Merely having a national flag and a national anthem does not make a country sovereign.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Poland should prosper and develop. One can only wish that.

I only hope that they stop sending their citizens to fight as mercenaries for the Kiev junta in Ukraine. I am not a great fan of Sikorsky (no, not that Russian helicopter maker), or Tusk, but this statement certainly reflects the reality about most eastern European vassals of the US and EU. Time for them to grow some spine.

As long as Poland demonstrates that it is an independent and sovereign country, that nation will have my respect.

Merely having a national flag and a national anthem does not make a country sovereign.
+1 The truth.

Whoever is running the show realized long time back that conquering various lands and different people and subduing them, is a difficult thing to do.
Instead lets make a lot of countries and just install puppets and sycophants, and brainwash the population using the media. Problem solved.

PS: OT- Why am I not able to like posts. Also no option to bold, underline etc in my reply. I had to manually type in [//b] in my post. :hmm:

apple

Think you might be getting your Pope's mixed up.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Think you might be getting your Pope's mixed up.
No I was talking of the John Paul II aka Karol Józef Wojtyła who organised and assisted Solidarity.

I wonder what he would have to say if he were alive.

Last edited:

apple

No I was talking of the John Paul II aka Karol Józef Wojtyła who organised and assisted Solidarity.

I wonder what he would have to say if he were alive.
Understood

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Sir, do you refer to Pope Francis or to John XXIII (who is deceased)?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Sir, do you refer to Pope Francis or to John XXIII (who is deceased)?
John Paul II aka Karol Józef Wojtyła

HMS Astute

reported by "RT"? oh it's seriously amusing when people use this rubbish today as an actual source lol.

thethinker

Country flag

reported by "RT"? oh it's seriously amusing when people use this rubbish today as an actual source lol.
How about BBC? Rubbish too?

BBC News - Poland leak: Radoslaw Sikorski scorns 'worthless' US ties

According to the excerpts, Mr Sikorski told former Finance Minister Jacek Rostowski at a restaurant in Warsaw early this year that "the Polish-US alliance isn't worth anything".

Using vulgar language, he compared Polish subservience to the US to giving oral sex. He also warned that such a stance would cause "conflict with the Germans, Russians".

He also used a racially loaded term to describe the Polish stance - "murzynskosc", which suggests a slave mentality.

"[We are] suckers, total suckers. The problem in Poland is that we have shallow pride and low self-esteem,'' Mr Sikorski was quoted as saying.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Oh it's seriously amusing when people don't read OP.
It clearly says the original source is Wprost, a very popular polish weekly.
According to the Institute of Media Monitoring, WPROST was the most frequently cited magazine by other media and one of top frequently cited media in Poland in 2011.
Lol. But there is no point in telling you. You from the land of BBC after all. Not much is expected from you.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles