LCA vs L15

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fox

And India buying rifles and bullets.....
and not steal from neighbors friends and partners who sell weapons to us........... still u didn't answer me did u get your answer did you post the Question "One question: If LCA MK2 is so wonderful as you claimed, why do you still need to buy planes from other countries? " If you are trying to score a browny point or just to TROLL take a hike dude.......

Last edited:

The Fox

Brother there is no j20 it is a hoax, a propagated by CCP... a country that cannot copy & paste aircraft engines, how can they make aircraft?
lets give the Chinese the benefit of the doubt......

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
If it is so easy, why LCA needs a new engine. If the old engine is not good, why indian designer cannot find the problem at the beginning. Do you really know if LCA2 can solve all problems with a new engine? My word "use engine" means use it well, no same as LCA
When better engine is available people upgrade it.Simple

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
One question: If LCA MK2 is so wonderful as you claimed, why do you still need to buy planes from other countries?
When you have 5th gen J-20 and J-31 , why are you negotiating with Russians for hundred SU-35s?

When you have your wonderful WS series of engines why are you buying thousands of Russian engines?

IAf is buying only twin engined fighters like RAFALE for higher payload and higher range and FGFA as a stop gap measure till AmCA, for all it's medium and light fighter needs tejas mk-1 and mk-2 will do.

You must be satisfied by now.

Last edited:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
since when the number of Su35 reached hundred?
According to russian news source. Anyway what is the need for even single SU-35? other than the glorious motive of stealing it's design and reverse engineering it?

That too when you are flying 2 5th gen stealths it is amusing why PLAF is interested even in a handful of SU-35s.

AprilLyrics

According to russian news source. Anyway what is the need for even single SU-35? other than the glorious motive of stealing it's design and reverse engineering it?

That too when you are flying 2 5th gen stealths it is amusing why PLAF is interested even in a handful of SU-35s.
get me the source please.

and prove it's reliable please.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
get me the source please.

and prove it's reliable please.
before that answer why are you interested in buying even a single Su-35 when you have various named dragons and two 5th gen stealths in your airforce?

AprilLyrics

before that answer why are you interested in buying even a single Su-35 when you have various named dragons and two 5th gen stealths in your airforce?
this is L15 VS LCA thread..

if we don't mind off topic,i'd like to talk about Su-35 deal.

I think for PLAAF, they prefer the engine and radar and other avionics rather than Su-35 fighter.let's get the emotional part away.SAC has been working on Sukhoi series and now they have J-15&J-16 programs.also a lot of J-11Bs to upgrade.Su-35 of course provide them a shortcut for this.

For indian people may think PLAAF need Su-35 radar and engine.Or simply copy them.I don't agree with that.however,it's sure that we will learn some from Su-35.

ADITYA MAYUKH

These stupid chinese should have titled the thread as how many L 15 can a tejas shoot down in a single flight for target practice .

rvjpheonix

Country flag
first you should get some lca in service.Do not troll please
This thread itself is a joke. Do you seriously think we are gonna compare the Tejas with a lift trainer! And aditya is pretty much right. A trainer is for just for that "training" and fighter for fighting. World of difference dude. Tell me one parameter which is important in combat and this trainer beats the LCA.:namaste:

Neil

Country flag
first you should get some lca in service.Do not troll please
so once we put LCA in service you will put L15 - your trainer aircraft against it...??!! dont expect others not to do something when u yourself started it...

anyways back on topic...:: eh...why are we comparing a trainer aircraft with a combat aircraft...?? just because its not in service...?? what next LCA vs Y 20...??

rvjpheonix

Country flag
Can't the mods close this thread or even better merge it with the jokes thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles