LCA V JF17 Picture Comparison.. Which one 'looks' better

rocky2

Please Post Pictures of LCA and JF17. Want to compare only in terms of airframe, no other stuffs..

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Well single seat JF is better looking than the LCA single seat...but the 2 seater LCA beats the JF hands down in looks....

ahmedsid

Top Gun
In Some angles, the JF17 is hot, but in others the LCA is Hotter! I feel, at the end of the day, these two planes depend a lot on Photography, the way they are captured. In its purest form, both these fighters are not head turners!

The Mirage 2000 is of the same league in looks. It depends a lot on Photography I feel, but with the Rafale, the French have overcome that somehow, and it looks killer.

To see how Killer looks can be incorporated into a plane, you got to learn from the Russians and the Americans! The Mig29 is one beautiful plane, and the F22, is the hottest looking plane aliver, and the Su30MKI comes in second, in looks in my books!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
LCA-Tejas beats JF-17 when it comes to beauty. I agree with others in certain angles JF-17 may look better but overall LCA-Tejas wins hands down

Solid Beast

Looks is not a good premise to judge aircraft, but LCA has spent more time in development. It actually looks better thought out. I'm not happy with JF-17, all weather ally stabbed us in the back by not adopting these plain jane fighters.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
In Some angles, the JF17 is hot, but in others the LCA is Hotter! I feel, at the end of the day, these two planes depend a lot on Photography, the way they are captured. In its purest form, both these fighters are not head turners!

The Mirage 2000 is of the same league in looks. It depends a lot on Photography I feel, but with the Rafale, the French have overcome that somehow, and it looks killer.

To see how Killer looks can be incorporated into a plane, you got to learn from the Russians and the Americans! The Mig29 is one beautiful plane, and the F22, is the hottest looking plane aliver, and the Su30MKI comes in second, in looks in my books!
In pure looks nothing beats the Tomcat....

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag

I prefer the twinseater

Last edited by a moderator:

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Looks is not a good premise to judge aircraft, but LCA has spent more time in development. It actually looks better thought out. I'm not happy with JF-17, all weather ally stabbed us in the back by not adopting these plain jane fighters.
C'mon we are just running a beauty contest.....no qualms or specs...

Solid Beast

I like the single seater too. I don't like the early prototypes of LCA at all, they look like China built them and offered on soft loans but the recent ones have been impressive looking.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles