Banned
Hands down J-10A , i don't want bashing from my chinese friends in DFI

Happy -----s?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Tejas is going to be backbone of iaf so have a comparision
Please have a look at the forum rules :-
Do not start "this vs that" topic threads. We encourage detailed comparison of weapon systems which looks at capabilities of weapon systems being compared but not in form of "weapon A vs. weapon B." Please be detailed and give reasons why such and such weapon system would be better for various conflict scenarios.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/rules/4-general-rules.html#post5
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/rules/40876-rules-guidelines.html

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
lca and j10 are different class fighter

lca should be compared to gripen

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
when LCA were mass-deployed, J10A would have quit service.
well i second you.

Tejas may only serve as a technology demonstrator and might never enter service including the lca mk2.

Amca will be mass produced though

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
well i second you.

Tejas may only serve as a technology demonstrator and might never enter service including the lca mk2.

Mein wait kar raha tha , kahan aab thak LANGOOR FROM PAKISTAN nahi comment kiya, agaya bunder thread peh

AMCA will be mass produced , LCA tech demostrator . Any links to justify ur idoitic comments

Thu kya ADA, IAF & HAL ka PUPA hai ?:laugh::frusty:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
JF-17 Thunder is generation ahead of LCA , No comparizon with J-10A

badguy2000

Respected Member
Mein wait kar raha tha , kahan aab thak LANGOOR FROM PAKISTAN nahi comment kiya, agaya bunder thread peh

AMCA will be mass produced , LCA tech demostrator . Any links to justify ur idoitic comments

Thu kya ADA, IAF & HAL ka PUPA hai ?:laugh::frusty:
small platforms are not fit more modern airfight,like LCA,because it can not hold enough avionics and radars.. it can not hold enough fuels for long-range voyges...

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
small platforms are not fit more modern airfight,like LCA,because it can not hold enough avionics and radars.. it can not hold enough fuels for long-range voyges...
Im not telling LCA is better than J-10,j-11,F-16,F-35 & F-22 and others

I will go by words from our , because he will know better than of all of us Ex Air cheif Vasant Naik its Mig-21 +++ aircraft . Which is more than enough to replace Mig-21

If LCA cannot hold avoinics & radars , how it was able to bomb in Iron fist exercise & perform firing trail ? get ur facts right

Hybrid version of EL/M-2032 (joint project of DRDO & Isreal) radar is installed in LCA for ur information:frusty:

Defcon 1

Country flag
How do you know
Everyone knows that. LCA will be lucky to get 160 orders(including the ones for the naval version)

lca and j10 are different class fighter

lca should be compared to gripen
China has no equivalent of LCA in its class. So comparison with J10 is sound.

well i second you.

LCA will definitely enter production. We are now into final stages of the program. It doesn't make any sense to stop now. LCA has even started participating in IAF exercises. What else do you want?

Im not telling LCA is better than J-10,j-11,F-16,F-35 & F-22 and others

I will go by words from our , because he will know better than of all of us Ex Air cheif Vasant Naik its Mig-21 +++ aircraft . Which is more than enough to replace Mig-21

If LCA cannot hold avoinics & radars , how it was able to bomb in Iron fist exercise & perform firing trail ? get ur facts right

Hybrid version of EL/M-2032 (joint project of DRDO & Isreal) radar is installed in LCA for ur information:frusty:
He meant bigger radar. LCA's radar will always remain inferior to those of bigger fighters.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Tejas are operational since 2011dec within IAF after first IOC-1 clearance..

p2prada

He meant bigger radar. LCA's radar will always remain inferior to those of bigger fighters.
LCA's radar is of similar size as J-10 or EF-2000. It is bigger than Rafale's radar. Just that Rafale/EF will produce more power while J-10 cannot.

p2prada

There are no LCAs in operation anywhere. The first two which were supposed to be inducted were rejected by the IAF two years ago.

SP-1 and SP-2 are targeted for induction this year end.

t_co

My question is why bother with the LCA at all? Why not just focus resources on the AMCA and PAK FA?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles