Lankan forces photographed killing 12-yr-old son of LTTE leader in col

saradiel1

Re: Lankan forces photographed killing 12-yr-old son of LTTE leader in

Stupid post to say the least.

Sri Lankan Tamils are SRI LANKANS. They are not Indians. So why in the world do you think we should sacrifice our soldiers and resources for them. If they were Indians, we would have made sure that the Sri Lankan Army would be dispatched to hell.

Even if they didn't, they made sure that the civilians take the first bullet by making them human shields. Hiding behind innocents is the work of cowards.
Watch the documentary I posted in my last post to know it yourself.

Of course they are not saints and they committed horrendous crimes against their Tamil population (even to the extent of bombing hospitals, raping & executing prisoners) and that is why the word is spreading fast to bring those criminals to justice.

Unless you come out of your well, you'll never see the realities and would keep believing in your self made world.

You knew the answer, just been pointed again for your convenience.
Its interesting to see that you mentioned "whole India standing in one course and protested aganist Pakistan". You know that one of the strongest protest of this incident came from Chennai and still you asked.

I doubt that number. Some source substantiating what you mentioned would be appreciated.
The solution of every problem is not war. There are various other options which are exercised under various circumstances. There's no specific course of action for a specific issue in Geo-politics.

First you need to learn the difference between nationality and language. Just because someone in any part of the world speaks the same language as one of ours doesn't make them Indians. Period.
With that logic Bengali, Sindhi, Punjabi and Urdu speaking population around the globe would then 'by default' become Indians irrespective of them being a Bangladeshi or Pakistani. When sectarian violence in Pakistan is killing hundreds of Sindhis & Punjabis, nobody in India is calling their country anti-sindhi or anti punjabi.
Get out of your twisted mentality, its a bane for you and nobody else.
But u guys kept ur eyes shut when IPKF was hammered by LTTE with ur weapons. Not only that TN used to arm LTTE during those days.

saradiel1

Cold hard facts:

1. Killing of this kid and civilians is condenable but exterminating LTTE should be applauded by every Indian citizen.

2. On the human moral ground India should vote against sri lanka and on the national interest front it should not vote against.

3. No one can make the sinhalese accomodate the lankan tamils unless you go in guns blazing and subjugate them instead.

4. Lankan tamils will never get justice for the past acts and wont get into the mainstream in the future because of Indian tamils.

5. India will dilly daddle with its national interest in one hand and tamil nadu in another meanwhile the 3rd parties will milk the situation against India.
1. civilian deaths were mostly co latteral damage as a result of LTTE holding human shield.
2. India is partly responsible for the mess Lanka is in. So it is india's responsibility to help SL in this moment and help in reconciliation processes.
After all india doesnt have a moral high ground to dictate SL. In Kashmir, Punjab (cop GILL), Nagaland they have done grave HR violations.
3. then how come sinhales accomodate tamils in south?

saradiel1

Good nations admit to it, investigate but rouge states don't.

Why not ? Mukti bahini would have done same to you if you would have supported West Pakistani crack down by sending your own army. But you did excatly opposite.

Then Sri Lankan Tamil would have needed extra ordinary support because they do not have natural borders with us. Influx of refuges was absorbed within their own borders which then lead to massive atrocities committed against them by Sinhala army UNO is crying about.

Either you preach me lessons of Realpolitik or make it clear your will restrain your self not to preach me rationality based on morality. I understand both BTW.

Emotional issue are made out of no where, it is the govt. in power to endorse policies and actions bases on any issue they think is worth an excuse. For some nations refugee crisis is an excuse to go for the war, some nations just soak the same refugees for 10s of years, at times forever.

Crack down of east Pakistanis was not our problem as well. UNO need mandate to hunt down and then support on the ground to do such action, not mere the lip service by some bureaucrat from a nation which would chicken out at acute need of tactical and logistical assistance.

There are no red lines drawn on security Issues, It is those idiots who think in 'never' and 'ever'. If Army will be required they must be used. One has to see the whole issue in a good blogger's capacity (given an opportunity) to analyse all the aspects with best of his knowledge wrong or right instead pretend a foot solider of govt. in power, especially when there are many instances the Govt. in power has screwed the nation big time.

People those who understand logistics nor ask these question neither preempt these stupid scenarios.

Death of one solider is as complex as of many in one expedition. All you need is to investigate, which never happened.

Don't give clean Chit to SL, many stories are yet to come out only it is we Indian been deprived of the real information because of Congres-I blocking it or SL is yet to cooperate with independent agencies.

Invading SL is one option always at the bay, there can be no better opportunity than having USA and UNO lambasting them unanimously.
so tell me, what are these GOOD nations that has accepted them???:flypig: USA? Israel?Britain? tell me..
initially indira wanted to do the bangadesh in SL. even IA was kept alert for that, but eventualy they realised eelam would be unfavorable to india while creating another enemy nation.
refugee problem was because LTTE forcefully took them with them as a human shield. Otherwise it wont be a problem and not many civilian deaths. Got it?
:laugh:you people never learn right?

saradiel1

On the killing of Indian Tamil fishermen, I have repeatedly told in the last as well, thy are paying te price for LTTEs deeds. The bad blood has turned Lankans against all Tamils particularly because TN political parties have in no uncertain terms supported the break up of SL.
i dont this there s any bad blood. however TN fishermen deaths are largely exaggerated and baseless.

saradiel1

Read this thread and many others to know where I stand on the Lankan issue.

And yes you don't have to bluff me on the genocide thing.
lankan issue and LTTE are two different things and both u and me know why u dislike LTTE. that is because they killed indian soldiers and Rajiv.
If i am bluffing u should be able to bring out evidence, pls show them.
:thumb:

saradiel1

for the child lovers,

they were 8-10 olds.

saradiel1

Last edited by a moderator:

saradiel1

ironicaly one victim was a tamil (indian origin)

KS

Bye bye DFI

Are people outraged at just one killing of a 12 year old? lol

Half a lakh civilians were butchered post the LTTE defeat by an army that has tasted blood and went on a mindless killing spree to celebrate their victory. That included many such 12 year old, infants, women and elderly.

Anyway as usual the chicken-hearted GoI will lie to its own citizens about helping the victims get justice and help them live their lives with dignity while colluding with the murderous regime which in turn has shown its middle finger to this country on more than one occasion in the recent past.

The same routine that I have got used to.

Neuro

Tihar Jail
Banned

Those supporting LTTE do not know the full story. IPKF ensured a ceasefire between LTTE, PLOTE and SL army. LTTE than went back on its promise and started attacking PLOTE and IPKF. RAW was able to save top leadership of PLOTE. PLOTE were also tamils which were butchered by LTTE. So who killed tamils and IPKF and what mercy can anyone ask for LTTE who are killers of tamils. Is it not a fact that LTTE used same tamils as shield in final stages of the war and attacked SL army from the very same safe zones which were marked for unarmed civilians of tamil origin. Every coin has two sides and every issue also has two sides. You are believing only the version put out by Channel-4.
Neither LTTE nor SL army invited IPKF in SL at first place its purely India decision and both parties don't want other army(Indian) to intervene its internal matters but LTTE seeks India morale support alone. Thus SL govt. negotiated at some extent with LTTE and both them attacked directly/indirectly IPKF. LTTE are not saints. whoever acting against them they will kill without mercy including tamils leaders its open secret their only goal is get free Eelam at any cost.

Neuro

Tihar Jail
Banned

TN Tamils matter to us. Not Lankans. And your post before was seditious.
When I talked about Lankans? wat I said was truth if you think my post seditious tat your opinion.

KS

Bye bye DFI

@KS @Mad Indian would you say the same? Been Tamil for 3500 years and Indian for 65?
Is that factually wrong ?

We belonged to the Indian civilization, YES, but our primary identity before 1947 was as Tamilians.

Let me ask the Tamils here what comes first, language or nation? Which has a stronger bond for you?
Both

Indian civilization is incomplete without one of its most ancient and richest sub-culture and conversely we loose a part our identity by trying to disown our broader civilizational links that stretch from Himalayas to Kanyakumari

p2prada

Good nations admit to it, investigate but rouge states don't.
Do you even know what happened to the soldiers who were accused in the Abu Gharib incident? They were all let off, either discharged, demoted or simply reprimanded. You were saying, good nations...what?

Sri Lanka is not a rogue state.

Why not ? Mukti bahini would have done same to you if you would have supported West Pakistani crack down by sending your own army. But you did excatly opposite.
Please explain. I have no idea what you mean here.

Then Sri Lankan Tamil would have needed extra ordinary support because they do not have natural borders with us. Influx of refuges was absorbed within their own borders which then lead to massive atrocities committed against them by Sinhala army UNO is crying about.
No, we have no right or duty to help Sri Lanka. This is the UN's problem. India cannot simply send troops anywhere without prior permission from the UN, and they gave none. Same for refugees. If refugees manage to cross into India on their own, they can be helped. If they are standing on the Lankan shore expecting help, India cannot help.

Either you preach me lessons of Realpolitik or make it clear your will restrain your self not to preach me rationality based on morality. I understand both BTW.
Please make your stand clear. Do you want India to invade Sri Lanka for no reason or do you want India to do something else? Please keep in mind that the persecution of Sri Lankan Tamils have nothing to do with India.

Emotional issue are made out of no where, it is the govt. in power to endorse policies and actions bases on any issue they think is worth an excuse. For some nations refugee crisis is an excuse to go for the war, some nations just soak the same refugees for 10s of years, at times forever.
Yes, the govt is to blame. But not the central govt, the state govt. They are the ones inciting the masses.

There are a lot of Tibetans, with citizenship, in India who have been begging India for help in freeing Tibet. But India has nothing to do with Tibet either.

So, if India does not go to war over Tibet, why would India go to war over Lankan Tamils. I repeat again, who are they to us?

Crack down of east Pakistanis was not our problem as well. UNO need mandate to hunt down and then support on the ground to do such action, not mere the lip service by some bureaucrat from a nation which would chicken out at acute need of tactical and logistical assistance.
The crackdown in Bangladesh was a direct problem for us. Apart from the massive problems of the exodus of refugees, East Pakistan's volatility was also affecting anti-India elements within India. The refugee and human rights violation was only an excuse, we invaded East Pakistan to secure our own borders. Otherwise, we don't give two hoots about them either.

Sri Lanka poses no threat to the Union of India.

India has always fought wars with a purpose, none had anything to do with human rights or protecting some ethnic tribe. India had no issues bringing down Assamese terrorists in the NE or Punjabis fighting for Khalistan.

Death of one solider is as complex as of many in one expedition. All you need is to investigate, which never happened.
I don't know what you are referring to. If you are talking about IPKF, then India currently cannot run any kind of investigations anywhere in Sri Lanka. Do you think the US ever tried investigations in Vietnam or Korea after their loss? Heck they didn't even touch Cuba after the Bay of Pigs incident.

Don't give clean Chit to SL, many stories are yet to come out only it is we Indian been deprived of the real information because of Congres-I blocking it or SL is yet to cooperate with independent agencies.
Nope. I am not supporting Sri Lanka in my posts. I obviously have no love for the LTTE either. I am neutral in this subject and would treat it the same way as I would with regard to Palestinians or Kurdish.

I am neither a Tamilian who would shout himself hoarse over war atrocities in Lanka nor am I a Muslim fanatic who would sit half the world away and shout about freeing Palestine. I am an Indian and a neutral. My most important worries are the Naxal issue, Kashmir issue and the NE issue in this order when it comes to our internal security. Since I am Indian, I have Indian issues to worry about. I know very well that these issues have the highest chance of getting me in a fix, not Sri Lanka or Palestine.

Invading SL is one option always at the bay, there can be no better opportunity than having USA and UNO lambasting them unanimously.
US has a lot of power and influence, they have invoked and slapped human right charges on Lanka. UN will follow through with diplomatic maneuvers once the fighting settles down. Let them handle it. We can follow up with humanitarian assistance as we are currently doing in Iraq and Afghanistan. That's when we can make our move, if we have planned any.

In today's world, Sri Lanka will have no kahoonies to start a new apartheid system. It may take at least 50 years but the Tamils will eventually be integrated with the Sinhalese. We can simply hope for the best.

p2prada

A lot of people and mostly all of the Indian Tamils don't know that the LTTE has killed more Tamils than they have killed Sinhalese.

The Sinhalese were mostly well protected by the nation's army, while the LTTE was merely one of many organizations that came on top by killing rival Tamil groups.

If we follow the whims and fantasies of every Tamil to save their Tamil brethren from other countries, then we will also have to satisfy every whims and fantasies of Muslims who want to save their own brethren from countries like Iraq or Afghanistan or any other Muslim country the US decides to invade next.

We went to disarm the Tamils and bring peace to the region, in order to reach a diplomatic settlement between the parties. Even today our primary request to terrorist groups in Kashmir is to put down weapons first, same with the Naxals and the NE elements.

India has nothing to do with Sri Lanka. We tried to help the Tamils once and got ourselves burned, even when we didn't have to. Never again. It's not our problem and never will be.

Maharana

Politics is the name of getting things done in shady ways. - Fact

LTTE was a terrorist organisation that killed an Indian Prime Minister. - Fact

Sri Lankan Army and Government is no saint. - Fact

Human Rights violations do happen in civil wars - Afghanistan, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, etc. to name a few. - Fact

SL Tamils are not Indians. - Fact

India has vested interest and influence in Sri Lanka and cannot afford it to be a Chinese stronghold. Cuba : US :: Lanka : India. -Fact

All we can do is to argue on what was done or what should have been done from our point of view, but the fact of the matter is, every country does what is the best in their interest. What is done is done.

Now look forward, do what's best in our interest and move on. That is the rule.

KS

Bye bye DFI

A lot of people and mostly all of the Indian Tamils don't know that the LTTE has killed more Tamils than they have killed Sinhalese.
The point is LTTE were the lesser of the two evils for the Tamils there. While LTTE was the frying pan, the Sinhalese were the fire.

Anyway that is moot as LTTE is done and dusted and it is intellectually dishonest to cling on to an extinct organization to justify or turn blind eye to the brutalities of the SInhalese who have not only gone back on their promises to India regarding devolution of powers but also actively colluding with the Chinese to undercut any of the existing Indian influence.

If we follow the whims and fantasies of every Tamil to save their Tamil brethren from other countries, then we will also have to satisfy every whims and fantasies of Muslims who want to save their own brethren from countries like Iraq or Afghanistan or any other Muslim country the US decides to invade next
Wrong analogy. The Tamils anywhere in the world went from Tamil Nadu. Muslim in Morocco did not go from India.
We went to disarm the Tamils and bring peace to the region, in order to reach a diplomatic settlement between the parties. .....

India has nothing to do with Sri Lanka.
Contradictory statements. If you had nothing to do with Lanka then why the hell send IPKF when neither the Lankans nor LTTE requested it ?

We tried to help the Tamils once and got ourselves burned, even when we didn't have to. Never again. It's not our problem and never will be.
In whatever words you try to couch it in, India was a part of the problem right from its inception and chickening out of the solution only shows the impotency on the part of GoI and nothing else.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI

I am neither a Tamilian who would shout himself hoarse over war atrocities in Lanka nor am I a Muslim fanatic who would sit half the world away and shout about freeing Palestine. I am an Indian and a neutral.
A small clarification :

Tamilians are also Indians.

So you can qualify yourself as a non-Tamil Indian who is trying to pass his apathy of the situation as neutrality.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles