Lance Naik Hemraj's beheading video surfaces

RajputPride

Pakis are cowards .
For over thousands of year they have bowed down to the invaders and let them have fun with there mother, daughter and wifes.
This incident will decrease the morale of our army because a corrupt,slimey and stinky mother----er who is our honorable home minister thinks this is an old news.
This is so wrong and army should be given freedom to mass slaughter paki pigs and parade there decapitated heads in New Delhi.
Paki's are subhumans and will remain pigs forever
Indeed, -----stanis are the only country too my knowledge to never have their own indigenous historical empire. Sub Human ----s...

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Playing with emotions of a Solider is very dangerous game ..

Secondly, retaliatory measures should be given tacit approval to keep the moral in the forces high.

vram

Country flag
Playing with emotions of a Solider is very dangerous game ..
Suarabh Kalia ..Where is the justice? mumbai 26/11 where is the justice?? politicians have lost the plot a long time ago. Face it life is cheap in India. A prashant Bushan part of the so called saviours of new India can talk shit and people sit and discuss the semantics. The natural question will arise in any army mans mind...are we fighting and dying for people and society like this?? Look at any video of homecoming parties given to American soldiers returning from iraq,afghanistan etc... you will curse this country.
To be honest I am slowly loosing faith in the top generals of the army as well. Not the foot ...but the head. When we have ketchup colonels, officer/jawan quarellings in LEH, generals of the procurement department hand in glove with import lobbies and encounter killing of sheep herders why are we looking for the diseases outside. We have to be strong internally before we take on the outside enemy.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
IA guys what are you waiting for, just take out those barbarians, make and example out of them.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I would never curse this country, Nor i lived much in Urban India but mostly in Cantonments in small towns and villages all over India ..

Its the small villages and towns makes most of the India, And take my words visit a small village in Punjab meet people and note there respect for you ..

I have not seen the same from the once living in Cities, That is because there environment makes them like that ..

Environment which is directly related to what Gov feed to there citizens, Like this video they are showing which is devastating to anyone from the family of the victim who has recovered from that truma ..

And also devastating for people who are family of an Army man, Or from Army background,

================

If you and anyone of your family in Army, Ask them how huge and diverse is our family ..

Look at any video of homecoming parties given to American soldiers returning from iraq,afghanistan etc... you will curse this country.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The way our media is working it shows they are trying best to demoralize people creating misunderstanding and break the Army from within, In the name of free speech and freedom ..

Its better to live under dictatorship than this kind of democracy ..

Menhit

RIP
very tragic news and no word can compensate for this, those who get pleasure in spreading such videos should have some conscience and ethics. Humans without conscience is not a human.

JBH22

India has become an empty vessels that makes lots of noise.

We can only sit and watch, Indian army preparedness is less important for the policy makers because the money meant for CAPEX is being diverted for FSB/NRega or other crazy bills.

Matter of time before India lands into a big sh1t after years of neglect of its armed forces.

Military top brass is also to be blamed they became yes man in hope of a governor post , only Gen VK Singh had the guts to take on the babus/netas, but he got himself into trouble for that.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles