Lance Naik Hemraj's beheading video surfaces

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Can Pakistan still talk peace as video of Indian jawan's beheading surfaces? | Niti Central

Pakistan's claims of holding peace talks were deflated, when a shocking video emerged on social media and TV channels that purportedly shows a person carrying a head with suggestions that it was that of Lance Naik Hemraj, who was beheaded by Pakistan Army regulars on the LoC a year ago.

The Army Headquarters refused to comment on the issue saying they were not in a position to say anything on the contents of the video.

However, Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari condemned the incident saying, "If there is such a video on social media, it is sad and condemnable. I am sure that the Defence Ministry would take some action in this regard after ascertaining its veracity."

In the video, a person, who according to media reports is a terrorist, is allegedly parading the head of Lance Naik Hemraj on Pakistani soil along with his other belongings including torch batteries and low denomination Indian currency.

Commenting on the incident, BJP spokesperson Prakash Javadekar said using the head of the beheaded Indian soldier as a trophy as shown in the video clip is absolutely shocking.

"This is against the very spirit of humanity. Indian Government must immediately tell whether this is the head of Hemraj and what action it is taking on the issue. We will wait for 24 hours on what the Government has done. This is a crime against humanity and cannot be forgiven," he said.
==================

Video removed ..

Last edited by a moderator:

narad

They have us trapped. No amount of retaliation can bring the soldiers body home and they will keep showing this video to keep Indian morale down. Surprisingly I do not see any reaction from the public. It is as if people are now reconciled to being terrorized. Don't know what is eating them inside but normally we could see a lot of discussion around such outrages in the offices.

RajputPride

We should cremate every Paki killed on the Indian side with full Hindu rituals so these bastards can never get there virgins and there family can never live in peace...

northernarunachalpradesh

We should cremate every Paki killed on the Indian side with full Hindu rituals so these bastards can never get there virgins and there family can never live in peace...
Taliban are doing same thing with their soldiers.once US leavs afghanistan then whole pakibeggers will burn.you see what happening in syria .When there is a stalemate those bastards willkeilleach other.

JBH22

Why insult hindu rituals.

Instead adopt the russian method the dead bodies are stitched with pig skin, cost effective method :)

Oh forgot its India we do not have balls and contend to hide our incapacity under the garb of democracy and decency.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Pakis need Tit for Tat, if they behead one we should castrate 5 Paki regular soldiers.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
They have us trapped. No amount of retaliation can bring the soldiers body home and they will keep showing this video to keep Indian morale down. Surprisingly I do not see any reaction from the public. It is as if people are now reconciled to being terrorized. Don't know what is eating them inside but normally we could see a lot of discussion around such outrages in the offices.
All that the middle class & youth cares about is free electricity, free water & lot of infantile political drama. I have little hope in our people & particularly NONE in my generation.

narad

All that the middle class & youth cares about is free electricity, free water & lot of infantile political drama. I have little hope in our people & particularly NONE in my generation.
Why do you say so? That was my reaction too till sometime back, until I ran numbers and found that Indians are quite astute. Yes a few uptown girls will always be gung ho about the new dude in school but that is not how the larger student body in the school behaves. Didn't the 6 crore people who went to vote in 2013 rejected free-bees (actually even apartments were to be free-beed by some genius). Just about 23 lac said yes to free-bees and actually even in that a lot were made to believe that the better things in life that were promised would be coming out of some extra-ordinary effort that these people would be making.

I am very confident on Indians as such. Its just that earlier people around me used to talk about these things openly and trash the slack response but now they are quieter. Which is what some quarters would want. But I don't think they are giving up. I think they are cooking something in their minds.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Every Indian should be made to watch the video. No body must be allowed to wean their eyes away from the horror.Only then will people understand the consequence of being meek, the price of appearing weak. There is no place of meekness in diplomacy. The powerful inherit the earth, the meek suffer silently.

Peace or war, it is the power behind your words, the power of your economy, your military, your will that matters. Would the degenerates have dared to do so if India had appeared cold and ruthless, calm but calculating? Appearing helpless and powerless is a crime, nothing less.

narad

Pakis are such liers. Bombay attacks were self inflicted per them and so was the Jawan's shahadat. So was every other attack on India. What do they think we are. How can people simply lie and scoot.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Public memory is short.

People who matter, do not care.

Those who could have cared have little authority/relevance or guts to call for action.

This DFI-wrath, too, shall pass; like it always happens.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
South Fork Industries created a product line dubbed "JIHAWG" that infuses the bullets of their commercially re-loaded ammo with pork byproducts via paint with the stated intention of "providing a peaceable and natural deterrent to radical Islam." You may ask yourself, "how does this act to deter a potential terrorist attacker?" That's a valid question, so let me explain.

It's commonly believed by non-Muslims that if you forcibly inject pork into a Muslim via a projectile that you've now defiled said Muslim and they will no longer be eligible for their 72 virgins in paradise and will be denied entry into Heaven. Pork is considered a filthy animal by Jules Winnfield and by Muslims, however according to Shannon Dunn who is a professor of religious studies at Gonzaga University, "There is no penalty for coming into contact with pork given by the Quran."

I wouldn't buy this product thinking you'll be able to send a Islamic terrorist to Hell if you're forced to shoot them. Apparently it doesn't work that way. If you're in the market for ammunition that is offensive to Islamic terrorists, you should look into buying ammo from Israeli Weapons Industries (IWI). Apparently using Israeli manufactured ammo has proven to agitate Muslims Terrorist more so than pork laced bullets and probably costs a bit less.

Source : Pork laced bullets to deny terrorists paradise | The Bang Switch

Why insult hindu rituals.

Instead adopt the russian method the dead bodies are stitched with pig skin, cost effective method :)

Oh forgot its India we do not have balls and contend to hide our incapacity under the garb of democracy and decency.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Pakis are cowards .
For over thousands of year they have bowed down to the invaders and let them have fun with there mother, daughter and wifes.
This incident will decrease the morale of our army because a corrupt,slimey and stinky mother----er who is our honorable home minister thinks this is an old news.
This is so wrong and army should be given freedom to mass slaughter paki pigs and parade there decapitated heads in New Delhi.
Paki's are subhumans and will remain pigs forever

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakis are cowards .
For over thousands of year they have bowed down to the invaders and let them have fun with there mother, daughter and wifes.
This incident will decrease the morale of our army because a corrupt,slimey and stinky mother----er who is our honorable home minister thinks this is an old news.
This is so wrong and army should be given freedom to mass slaughter paki pigs and parade there decapitated heads in New Delhi.
Paki's are subhumans and will remain pigs forever
First of all Pakistani has bee in existence for about 6.5 decades.
Secondly, retaliatory measures should be given tacit approval to keep the moral in the forces high.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles