Kudos to a great guy !!!

Pintu

Thanks Riteshji, for your wishes , yes , Monk is really an asset in this Forum, and boasts a true Sportsman spirit , I am enjoying his company and as well as all of yours . I'll try my best as I can. :)

Warm Regards

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Congratulations and thanks for being such an asset to our beloved forum.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Well said monk Kudos to a great guy !!! , congratulations Pintu

Mods. and Admins. my consent for Pintu as a DFIStar

ZOOM

Founding Member
Congrats Pintu for reaching 4000 Mark. Certainly I would like you to improve upon quality of your post as you scale up to higher ladder. I can definetly feel your happiness to reaching such level, as once in my heydays on IDF, I clocked nearly 5500 post in short span of time and achieved privilage from then moderators to mod the forum.

Pintu

Congratulations and thanks for being such an asset to our beloved forum.
Thanks Vinodji, I owed to you all, and your good wishes that helped me to touch the number of 4000.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Pintu

Well said monk Kudos to a great guy !!! , congratulations Pintu

Mods. and Admins. my consent for Pintu as a DFIStar
Thanks my dear friend Payeng , kudos to monk, and you all , what I have gained here, that can not be measured by any value.

Warm Regards my friend Payeng

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Congrats Pintu. If is an honour to be with a great poster like you. I salute you sir.

Pintu

Congrats Pintu for reaching 4000 Mark. Certainly I would like you to improve upon quality of your post as you scale up to higher ladder. I can definetly feel your happiness to reaching such level, as once in my heydays on IDF, I clocked nearly 5500 post in short span of time and achieved privilage from then moderators to mod the forum.
Zoom , I can remember the IDF days and your activity though I was not a frequent poster there, I still remember your posts they were real jewel and were assets there and you were a real star there. Thanks for the wishes my friend and your wish you have spoken my mind, I will surely try utmost to keep that up,I really owe it to you all.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Congrats Pintu. If is an honour to be with a great poster like you. I salute you sir.

Thanks my friend Dark Sorrow , I really owe to you all, and please don't be so modest, and don't call me 'Sir' brother, I feel uneasy.

Warm Regards

PS: I liked the pics you have posted and as well as Rohit's.

Pintu

Congrats pintu. You know we love you :D
Thanks dear Flint, your best wishes that helped me to cover the long distance. I know it Flint, and it is the great bondage I feel in my heart. :)

Regards

p2prada

Wow 4000+ posts in 5 months compared to my paltry 700 in 3 months. Kudos mate. You deserve all the accolades.

Cheers.

Mohan

Respected Member
Pintu da shaolom. Forums record i think across the web

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Pintuda's posts reflect a kind, thoughtful, intelligent, humble and well brought up person. His presence raises DFI's overall standards. Pintuda I thank you for this achievement on behalf of DFI.

Pintu

Wow 4000+ posts in 5 months compared to my paltry 700 in 3 months. Kudos mate. You deserve all the accolades.

Cheers.

Thanks dear p2prada, old friend from IDF, though having short period of time I had interacted with you there, it was really one of the moments that I have to remember all the time. Though you have only counted 700 , but to me , number does not matter , it is the quality that does matter. I can only say you have quality more than quantity but for me I have quantity more than quality.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Pintu da shaolom. Forums record i think across the web
No, Mohan, I owe to you all, and the great record holders like big boats , are all in this ocean of World Wide Web, where I am only a bubble of water.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Pintuda's posts reflect a kind, thoughtful, intelligent, humble and well brought up person. His presence raises DFI's overall standards. Pintuda I thank you for this achievement on behalf of DFI.
Thanks Singhji, I owe this to you all in the Defence Forum of India, the humorous way of posting , that was unearthed to me by you when you spared your precious time, to respond my introduction thread:

http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/me...-hi-pintu-joining-idf-ndr-joining-here-2.html

Welcome to DFI Pintu. (PS: Pintu means a door in Malaysia ;))
You have showered me the praise which I do not deserve , but your wishes always help me and give me inspiration.

Warm Regards my friend Singhji

Pintu

Congratulations Pintu
Thanks LF , I owe this to you all, it is great to share this forum with you and also some nostalgic moments are reminiscent to me seeing you all old IDF friends, I am grateful to Monk who in his busy schedule decided to open a separate thread for me. I hope I can do the same on his forthcoming new promotion as Member of Month.

Regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles