Know Your 'Rafale'

Neptune

Country flag
Ur too scared to accept the truth, no wonder Pakistan can humiliate u last year. Never forget 1962 when both sides had nuke, now the gap is much bigger.

Pakistanis put out massive propaganda, they will make China and North Korea blush. They lost every war and battle they found themselves in but convince their countrymen otherwise. They have inflated fake kills for decades and got caught doing it. They lose have their country to India and still boast that a single Paki soldier/ pilot is worth 10 Indians despite Pakistanis soldiers getting slaughtered by much smaller Indian forces.

Both the Indians and American violated Pakistani airspace and the Pakistanis didn’t know what was happened. There pants were pulled down: the Americans were flying in Pakistani airspace for about 1.5 hours as well as killing Bin Laden and his ISI handlers for 45 minutes outside a Pakistani military base and again the super duper professional Pakistani military was caught with its crusty pants down.That is real humiliation :lol:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Skirmish with porkis lasted only 90 secs,with them losing an f 16, if you call that humiliation, then Chinese indeed deserve another century of humiliation for their mental retardness.
I don't think it's a Chinese. It's a LARPing Paki. See how he's touchy and boastful about Pakistan?

Deathstar

Country flag
We stand up, ur still nowhere. It’s just British slave army.
Where do u stand? Did u retake Taiwan?whats happening in Hongkong. So the current PLA is just communists slaves ,they are loyal to CPC and not the chinese state

OrientalGamer

Just check out how many Indians start to reply, if you post Indian superiority in China, nobody will reply.

OrientalGamer

Where do u stand? Did u retake Taiwan?whats happening in Hongkong. So the current PLA is just communists slaves ,they are loyal to CPC and not the chinese state
American failed in Afghanistan, so you can go war with America now:rofl:

Neptune

Country flag
Indeed you lost more than Pakistan. don’t talk shit, everybody knows we are not in the same league.

Pakistan shot down a Mig-21 then made moronic claims about shooting down SU-30, of course they could not provide HUD, radio intercepts proving the Indians lost a Sukhoi, they could not provide radar data, no one found any wreckage, seen any smoke plume, or pilots, no reported pilots were being treated in any hospitals, Pakistan could not provide satellite of a wreckage and no third part could either...etc...etc

But hey Pakistan made some fake monuments, kill marks in 4 different aircraft all claiming kills, kill patches and cheesy degrading Bollywood awards where a Chinese delegation addended so they could get an ego boost about how JF-17 missed targets on “purpose” because they didn’t want to “harm” anyone but pakis were perfectly okay with crapping our AMRAMS and shelling Indian arm posts....but they didn’t want to “harm” anyone.

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
American failed in Afghanistan, so you can go war with America now:rofl:
We took Sikkim under your nose. :rofl:
We destroyed your ally Pakistan in 1971 in front of China.
1987 Sino-Indian skirmish When india had a strong leadership China was stopped from bullying.

If defeating india was so easy then why in doklam you guy's didn't advanced?

OrientalGamer

Hahahaha, one man triggered the entire forum. These ppl clearly have no confidence, I wouldn’t bother to reply.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Hahahaha, one man triggered the entire forum. These ppl clearly have no confidence, I wouldn’t bother to reply.
You're entire leadership lost its goddamn mind because someone made a meme comparing Jinping to Pooh and banned Pooh images and you're talking about being triggered?
Lmao Chinamen. You're failing to see mount Tai. I'll give big brother some face here. Xd

abhay rajput

Country flag
I only believe what I seen in reality, Check out ur own 6th gen design, it is a f22 copycat, if u don’t have money to develop 5 th gen, it is fine, but bashing 5 th gen is ur fault. Top ranked? what a joke, I am a top ranked too.
In 1962 we didn't have nukes. What the fuck..? Thats tells you how much you know . 5th generation aircraft , so why don't USA do anything about North Korea with its biggest inventory of jets, why are Americans scared..? You can't counter any of my point , because all of them are true whether you like it or not. Perhaps I have written something that triggered you lol..

OrientalGamer

In 1962 we didn't have nukes. What the fuck..? Thats tells you how much you know . 5th generation aircraft , so why don't USA do anything about North Korea with its biggest inventory of jets, why are Americans scared..? You can't counter any of my point , because all of them are true whether you like it or not. Perhaps I have written something that triggered you lol..
Can‘t even answer me directly, seems agreed with me:clap2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles