Key 26/11 conspirator Abu Hamza arrested at Delhi Airport

ejazr

Ambassador
Re: Abu Jundal's arrest and its affect on Pakistan - India dynamics

@ajtr

PAkistanKaKhudaHafiz is a propaganda site run by Ahmed Qureshi , Zaid Hamid's protege. So the article you posted is just that. Please use proper sources and not propaganda sites as news information. Its quite clear that Pakistan is trying its level best to push the blame on Indian Muslims and claim innocence. Asking Punjabi attackers to call themselves Deccan Mujahideen and what not. Thaks for the help and it just goes to prove how Pakistani ISI have been enemies of Indian Muslims all along and would care less what happens to them in their suicidal aims falsely using Islam as a crutch.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Maharashtra minister denies links with Abu Jundal, says ready to face inquiry

MUM BAI: A senior Maharashtra minister on Tuesday denied any links with the arrested LeT handler of 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attack, Abu Jundal, and said she is ready to face any probe.

NCP leader and minister of state for education Fauzia Khan said "I am not aware who he is, where is he from. If he is a terrorist and is working against the country, it is good news that he has been arrested," she told reporters.

"I will extend all cooperation in the investigation and I am ready to face any such probe," the minister said.

Khan hails from Parbhani district in Marathwada region.

Asked if she was aware that Abu Jundal hailed from Beed, also in Marathwada region, the minister said "I am not aware of who he is and where he is from."

On if there was any truth in reports that the 26/11 handler had stayed in her MLA hostel room, Khan said "I am only aware that such allegations were made. I don't know anything beyond that."

"This issue was raised in the July 2006 legislature session. I had then given my personal clarification on the issue. Even the then Home Minister had also clarified that there was not an iota of truth in such reports," she said.

The minister's remarks today came after allegations that Jundal, an Indian mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, allegedly spent a day in a room belonging to Khan, then an MLC, at the old Legislators' hostel near the state secretariat in 2009.

"Many people stay at my government accommodation and it is not possible for me to be aware of the credentials of everyone of them," she said.

"I have no idea why my name is being dragged into this," she said.

Maharashtra minister denies links with Abu Jundal, says ready to face inquiry - The Times of India

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

One thing that concerns me is that what role did Indian intelligence play in tracking down Abu Jindal. From the first article it looks pretty much that it was the US that tipped of the Saudis and Indians and only later when it came to confirming the identity that Indian intelligence were involved.

You may wonder if the US knew this for a long time and only now started giving the information so as to turn the screws on Pakistan. There were similar questions raised on the David Headley issue where the US knew he was a LeT agent but still allowed him to go in and out of US and arrested him only much later.

Still no doubt that the help provided by the US and Saudis is appreciated but those niggling questions remain.
Or simply that Indian intelligence is impotent in handling these issues, considering that it was the US intelligence which actually nabbed the terrorist.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: NDTV once again giving Pakistan a clean chit on terrorism

^^^^ This for you Islamic woman:

1) Kasab is a shameless islamic pakistani
Abu Jundal and Col.Shrikant Purohit are Indian.Does it mean Indian State or Indian govt. is culpable in terror attacks or can you accuse indian state or indian govt of attack on samjhota express?

2) Dawood Gillani aka David Headly is also a shameless islamic pakistani.
He is born Usa citizen usa mother and pakistani father.He was usa agent gone rogue(thats what usa govt claims).He was not isi agent.So in a sense usa govt is equally culpable of 26/11

3) All other terrorists killed were shameless Islami pakistanis
only kasab turned out to be pakistani other 9 can be indians too like abu jundal.
4) shameless pakistan has admitted that all these Islamic mutants were from pakistan!

5) Islamic terrorist HAFIZ Syed is pakistani!
There is no solid proof against Hafeez sayeed.Even usa which announced bounty on his head dont have evidence against him
6) Kasab and other Islamic terrorists have named pakistani isi and pakjabi army mercenaries as handlers!
He'll blame anyone/everyone when under police torture.but his statement given to indian police cant taken as evidence in pakistani courts unless he is allowed to face trial in pakistan.
7) Now Last but not the Least Islamic KSA tipped India that this shamless Islamic terrorist was travelling on devious pakistani green passport!
Anyone can get fake passport or even real one just by bribing.Ask indian passport office which routinely complains about how bangladeshis are able to get indian passports just by bribing.

Now beat this shameless Islamic pakistani!

P.S: Btw NDTV and IBN are paid news channels of Con-gress and Minority institutions and NGOs! They have lost all credibility due to their involvement in multiple corruption cases and loot of the country! Secular Con-gress which does not have balls, is tiring to play it down though its SECULAR propagandists! However, truth is in front of everyone!

Their credibility is better than your saffron CTs.
Blue are my remarks.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

ajtr doing a NEW LOW by quoting terrorist site like PakistanKaKhudaHafiz.... That site is a BIG Pakistani SHAM blog site and spreading all possible conspiracy theories and lies.

ajtr are you Jana the famous Paki troll spreading hatred and venom all over the internet?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Blue are my remarks.
No one believs what you say... now keep on repeating Pakistan not responsible million of times but WORLD knows Terrorism = Pakistan and Pakistan = Terrorism

When Paki govt caught red handed hiding OBL.... Pakis still insisted they dont know OBL was living half a km from army area.

:lol::lol::lol:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador

Please use this thread for tracking the international fallout for Pakistan post this arrest for which Ejaz has started this thread and no more, for rest of the discussion, use the dedicated thread on the arrest : http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...pirator-abu-hamza-arrested-delhi-airport.html

All off-topic posts moved to the other thread, continue discussing there.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

Blue are my remarks.
Abu Jundal and Col.Shrikant Purohit are Indian.Does it mean Indian State or Indian govt. is culpable in terror attacks or can you accuse indian state or indian govt of attack on samjhota express?
Aby Jundal the Islamic terrorist is trained by shameless terrorist pakistani isi and pakjab loser army! Involvement of pakistan is loud and clear! How does it make ball-less present Indian GOI culpable? Are you seriously this dumb or you just don't how to argue beyond your own Islamic logic! Col. Purohit is not involved in this case why are you confusing your Islamic self!

He is born Usa citizen usa mother and pakistani father.He was usa agent gone rogue(thats what usa govt claims).He was not isi agent.So in a sense usa govt is equally culpable of 26/11
Trained By shameless pakistani isi and LeT. Now Dawood Gillani is in custody and spilling the beans and dollar seeking Islamic pakjab army is wetting its pants!

Tahawwur Hussain Rana is another Internationally acclaimed Islamic pakistani born citizen of Canada whom you can disown! He is a certified pakistani Islamic terrorist involved in Mumbai Attacks!

Tahawwur Hussain Rana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

only kasab turned out to be pakistani other 9 can be indians too like abu jundal.
Ok, you have admitted that Kasab is a shameless Islamic pakistani terrorist! Btw he gave and confirmed all the names of other 9 islamic pakistani terrorists and also names pakistani handlers from dollar seeking pakistani army and terrorist isi! As I have mentioned that Abu Jundal is an Islamic shameless terrorist Trained by shamless pakistanis Travelling off shameless green pakistani passport to KSA.

There is no solid proof against Hafeez sayeed.Even usa which announced bounty on his head dont have evidence against him
Solid evidence have been provided to your terrorist army of mercenaries and GOP! As-usual an Islamic terrorist will not punish its own shameless Islamic terrorist!

He'll blame anyone/everyone when under police torture.but his statement given to indian police cant taken as evidence in pakistani courts unless he is allowed to face trial in pakistan.
Video recordings, thousands of eye witnesses and other evidence has shown him shooting innocent women and children with other Islamic pakistanis! And you believe he is taking wrong names? Same as Islamic terrorist Hafiz Sayed is running LeT and JUD as charitable organizations! No doubt TTP kills you shameless pakistanis without any mercy! You deserve drone attacks and suicide bombings! All the best!

Anyone can get fake passport or even real one just by bribing.Ask indian passport office which routinely complains about how bangladeshis are able to get indian passports just by bribing.
He has told KSA authorities that shameless isi gave him the passport and he has lived in pakistan after 2006 and never visited India! That means Islamic KSA is lying?

Now I seriously think you are a typical pakistani who uses denial to his lowlife convenience, who knows their ideology is concoction of Islamic bigotry and terrorism. So best is to deny all crimes by shameless Islamic pakistanis and fill your downtrodden hearts with Joy when innocent proud Kafirs die!

Their credibility is better than your saffron CTs.
I don't know what you are referring to! However, few points for you Islamic highness:

1) Even NDTV did not give a clean chit to islamic pakistan the terror nation!

2) They have used the word 'alleged'!

3) Ask any English speaking Indian they will tell you about the credibility of channles such as money minting NDTVs and IBNs!

4) Rest you can BS as much as you like!

You guys are on a good Islamic path of destruction, carry on the good work!

Last edited:

blueblood

Blue are my remarks.
The piece of shit country and her shitier citizen is proving their innocence.:rofl: Who gives a flying ---- what you think?

Taliban beheads 13 Pakistan soldiers :taunt:

2011 NATO attack in Pakistan, 24 killed

Still waiting for apology.:pound:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
AJTR is accusing us of Conspiracy theories :pound:

Ever heard of a whore talking about importance of Chastity :rofl::pound:??

I think we all know who the whore is:lol:

mayfair

@ajtr

PAkistanKaKhudaHafiz is a propaganda site run by Ahmed Qureshi , Zaid Hamid's protege. So the article you posted is just that. Please use proper sources and not propaganda sites as news information. Its quite clear that Pakistan is trying its level best to push the blame on Indian Muslims and claim innocence. Asking Punjabi attackers to call themselves Deccan Mujahideen and what not. Thaks for the help and it just goes to prove how Pakistani ISI have been enemies of Indian Muslims all along and would care less what happens to them in their suicidal aims falsely using Islam as a crutch.
Wouldn't it be better to ban those sources from being cited here than hit your head against the thick-skin that is like a troll's backside?

Citing such sites should be a punishable offence in itself.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Involvement Of maharastra MLC in sheltering Abu hamza in MLC quarters proves direct involvement of indian govt in 26/11 than the pakistani govt whom indians blame here.

skumar7777

Isn't it entirely true that its Pakistan which is saving india from taliban onslaught by acting as buffer for decades.
:rofl:, a nation that cannot protect its own frontiers cannot act as a barrier, please protect your own frontiers first. Taliban onslaught would have been fought back like the current Pakistani onslaughts.

You are entitled to feel that you are saving the entire world from the Taliban onslaught and the entire world should be grateful to you but what does the entire world think of you?

Pakistan, the nation, has a case of severe schizophrenia. While schizophrenia is common among individuals, Pakistan is the only schizophrenic case in nations. Just think about it and see if it explains so much of what is happening back home.

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
he will also enjoy his life in jail

taxpayer money will be going t spend n other son in law , nothing will happen against him he is MUSLIM

arya

Country flag

nothing will happen things will remain same

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag
Involvement Of maharastra MLC in sheltering Abu hamza in MLC quarters proves direct involvement of indian govt in 26/11 than the pakistani govt whom indians blame here.
Don't tell me you are fan of Zaid Hamid. :troll:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles