Keralites and Bengalis are Nationalists too

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Comparatively speaking, Politically Right Leaning netizens are more independent and more frequently take contrary position to BJP's stand than the Left (Communist/AAP) or Centre-Left (Congress, BSP, SP.........) leaning netizens.

BJP is the only practical choice for the Right Wing and BJP exploits this situation.
That is why netizens need to form their own organisation and be free of BJP.

Then they can put some pressure and do some lobbying.

Sadly, there is no indication of such sort.
Hopefully, by 2019, the situation will improve.

- - -
BJP is piggybacking on Modiji and not doing any work on streets. Bunch of selfish losers.

Sourav Kumar

BTW, here is a report from Dhulagarh:

Let these Secular Bengalis burn, while we laugh and tell them: We told you so. I feel zero sympathy for them.

Keralites will suffer the same fate.
When you say "We", which group do you refer to? RW online folks or BJP or RSS or something else?

Bharat Ek Khoj

Comparatively speaking, Politically Right Leaning netizens are more independent and more frequently take contrary position to BJP's stand than the Left (Communist/AAP) or Centre-Left (Congress, BSP, SP.........) leaning netizens.

BJP is the only practical choice for the Right Wing and BJP exploits this situation.
Agree and I have also mentioned same sometimes ago, still theres a big portion of bjp supporters who are going zombie same way cong/aap/bsp/sp supporters are.
Last year Modi had to clear something like internet users doesn't represent BJP or me.

DingDong

Country flag
Agree and I have also mentioned same sometimes ago, still theres a big portion of bjp supporters who are going zombie same way cong/aap/bsp/sp supporters are.
Last year Modi had to clear something like internet users doesn't represent BJP or me.
First of all every Right Winger is not a BJP loyalist. We support BJP because it's politics suites the RW cause.

On SM 99% of the conversations are not rational but "everything goes" kind of slugfest, the last man standing wins. Majority of Twitter trends are sponsored, not spontaneous.

In Rome do as Romans do.

BTW, look at this scum from BJP:

Vinod Kambli replied in kind.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
We already saw how that momta is saving the muzzies n allowing them to do anything they want.
We should let biharis and jaats to take care of them.

Next year are elections and bjp is all set to come in some part of the region.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
jihadidi govt. has filed an FIR for NON-BAILABLE offences against two of Zee News' young reporters, for covering the recent peaceful jihadi festival of tolerance!

perhaps that is why 'prominent' journalists dont (wanna) cover peaceful acts in waste bhangaar! must be a secret understanding, violating which could land you in jail.

i'd like to throw this on the faces of those fake-neutrals who say "Zee News to BJP ki hi side leta rahta hai". yup! Zee News was instructed by BJP IT-cell to troll the mamta ki moorat!!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
jihadidi govt. has filed an FIR for NON-BAILABLE offences against two of Zee News' young reporters, for covering the recent peaceful jihadi festival of tolerance!

perhaps that is why 'prominent' journalists dont (wanna) cover peaceful acts in waste bhangaar! must be a secret understanding, violating which could land you in jail.

i'd like to throw this on the faces of those fake-neutrals who say "Zee News to BJP ki hi side leta rahta hai". yup! Zee News was instructed by BJP IT-cell to troll the mamta ki moorat!!
There are muslim MLA in her party, few were earlier in cong. The muslim population supports not the party but the MLA.

The same MLA blackmails the TMC that they will withdraw support if their demands are not considered. Hnce this is the case and this is why Mamta B. has to listen to them.

she cannot dump these MLA because the CPI will take them and the Muslim vote will go to CPI.

Mamta cannot partner BJP after dumping these MLA as again muslim votes will go to CPI. And the airthmatic says that muslim votes are important.

Levina

A feminist who is a Doval fan
Country flag
Ok, so this has been in my head for a long time, and i just wanted to put this out there. I am not so good in writing but this will have to do. To start with I am a Sanghi from Kerala, Lately i have been seeing comments from mostly Sanghis and Nationalists which are extremely disappointing in nature. From twitter to pdf to any other social networking website all we here is Kerala ,ISIS leftist. The amount of attacks, Keralites get from other other Sanghis is very disheartening, especially for a person who was born and brought up in Kerala. I have several of my friends reading twitter, pdf and several Online forums and lately they have been getting disheartened with this Attitude.

I know many Muslims, Sanghis, leftists and everyone here who are as loyal to their mother land as anyone else is over here and i assume it is the same in West Bengal as well. Over the period of several months this attitude of mocking Keralites and Kerala almost in every section on the internet is starting to show, at least with my group of friends. Do not create a sense of alienation among the people here, we love the country as much as you do. There were even comments on several forum, especially in pdf and twitter were people wanted to "Fence of" Kerala and West Bengal and start a military operation. Yes...we have a problem with ISIS and radical leftists, but we are trying to deal with it. Several others who support the left here are as Nationalistic as you, they are simply bit ignorant on the real nature of the left..

AM not talking about criticism, am talking about people treating Kerala and WB as if we are not even part of the country anymore.

If I were to look at it superficially then yes Keralites and Bengalis are nationalists. In fact never would I bracket them anti-India.
But Kerala is the state which welcomed Vasco De Gama with open arms,Bengal is the state which served as Britisher's capital during our colonial days.

Very recently a girl was assaulted for riding a scooty. Nobody should be surprised that this happened in the god's own country.
Dulgarh riots and Malda are reminders that Begal is a ticking bomb.

Being a mallu myself I would hate to be called anti-India for I'm NOT.
But my people are being brainwashed and there's atleast an iota of truth in it...or atleast that's what the present situation in my state proves.

Btw didn't know you existed here. Lolz :p

Sourav Kumar

As the peaceful community becomes a majority in pocket, this is what happens. This is what is happening near Howrah, WB.

mikhail

Country flag
One bengali hindu trolled me on Facebook over maratha invasion of bengal!! Something that happened in 18th century!! They are more bothered about 3 century old maratha invasions than today's Islamic tide flowing from Bangladesh!!
Lol,most of the Bengalis out there are Chu*yas of the highest order and this comes from a real Bengali(unlike the imported ones from erstwhile East Pakistan)!!!

mikhail

Country flag
Read my post clearly and if u can't understand, what can i do...
1 - if u tolerate other religions, u too are secular and isis is anti-secular as it doesn't tolerate other religions..i respect my religion and believe in it, but i respect others, doesn't mean i believe them, i give them space and expect space back, that secularism..u are too confused or dull minded to understand such simple stuff.

2 - I am not, no one can force and change my views, i never ran from argument or a fight..my life theory is simple..never start a fight, if u are forced into it never back down..toleration is part of secularism...i need not get any sort of lesson from spineless people like u..
u will never understand as are very small minded..
i never said u to believe in other religion, i said to respect others religion and your religion too should be respected by you and others that the true nature of secularism not the one few people like u of few too islamic friendly people try to tell.

read my post, before u judge people, else thanks u..keep ur views u r free to believe, don't question mine nationalism or other indians, only Law of land i.e. courts can decide if a person is antinational or not, i won't question ur.
The present generation Bengalis are Pus**es of the highest order,most of them are born transgenders and they can even sell their own mothers/sisters let alone their Motherland for some quick bucks.
P.S.-I am a Bengali born and bred in Bengal...

mikhail

Country flag
can somebody tell me why majority of Bengalis hate us gujaratis ?

i dont get it, like Hamne unka kya bigada hain ?
They(Bengalis) are actually jealous of you guys.They are jealous of your success,they are jealous of the fact that Gujarat has become one of the leading economic powers in the last decade and a half under the able guidance of our hon'able P.M. while our state has gone to the dogs at the same time.Hence to vent out their utter frustration,they try to make fun of the Gujaratis by calling them gujju baniyas and what not!!The present generation pot smoking,wife swapping Bengali jholawalas are one of the most narrow minded people on God's green earth and this is the bitter truth that no Bengali will ever acknowledge!!!

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Kerala is crap we have a looming drought situation.
The living conditions in the tribal belt is so sad that it will be give the solamalia of the 1990s a run for its money
Staying with the tribal/forest belt thete is a brewing naxal problem but the media keeps it under wraps
Cochin is no different west cochin especially the islands suffer from all kinds of infrastructural issues and water issues
Certain areas of malabar will give you the impression that you are in Afghanistan
Add to this the commie barbarity that happenes in the said region you have a wonderful "devils onw country"
But still politicians will find time to bash the federal government especially now because it is lead by modi
The people are lazy idiots who can't work or wants to become a gulf keralite and boasts about his huge house

vayuu1

Country flag
It's one thing fighting them, I mean fighting them physically, but that will give us negativel publicity, why not hit them there where it hurts the most, that is expose their sources, their education system and expose their mentality on TV at a pan country or state level, so much so that pseudo sickulars have to take actions against them, jo maza nanga karne main hai wo danga krne main kaha, also make sureto involve more and more educated youth into right wing and look to banish caste system.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles