Keralites and Bengalis are Nationalists too

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
What is and who is Sanghis??
sorry for dumb question.
Shangi by definition is some one who dose not tow the secular line
Is a member or a supporter of the RSS and believes or follows the hinduitva ideology of politics

SilentKiller

Country flag
Know its bit off topic.
But What i have observed..most people from indian sub contienent who coverted to islam were either bhuddists (as they were oppressed) or were from lower caste, few other who converted did so on threats, better privileges under muslims kings for muslims, no specific taxes, even if some rulers removed them, others brougth them back. If threats would have worked, (india was under muslims rule much longer than indonesia) still majority survived and not become minority.

Only threats never works, i once tried to give wisdom to a RSS persons, its ok if u try for conversions, doing protests, use bahu bal, won't work... can't hindus work on love jihad concept? why are we affraid of christain conversiosn etc..they are successful becoz of money or social work they do..RSS needs to stop all stuff as they have been doing all this and has never been successful, it needs to relook at its thinking..
win hearts to win back people to hinduism...most people who convert in india do so for money or for some specific set of previliges. provide them..why can't temples across india support this thing, they have a lot of money. 2nd we have to remove caste system, its the reason for divide in hindus, as long as this remain, 1 lasrge section will remain dis satisfied and will always fall victim to conversion (forced or for better privileges offered by others).

fighting on they have 5 kids u get 10 kids strategy won't work, nor its good for nation.
make people willingly come back to hinduism, only stick won't work..

My view - people r free to disagree.

Bharat Ek Khoj

But What i have observed..most people from indian sub contienent who coverted to islam were either bhuddists (as they were oppressed) or were from lower caste, few other who converted did so on threats, better privileges under muslims kings for muslims, no specific taxes, even if some rulers removed them, others brougth them back. If threats would have worked, (india was under muslims rule much longer than indonesia) still majority survived and not become minority.
Sorry to disappoint you, but we have fought long battle for our Dharma, so dont compare india to indonesia or say threat doesn't work. If we wouldn't have fought, we were in the same potion as pakistan is.

Only threats never works, i once tried to give wisdom to a RSS persons, its ok if u try for conversions, doing protests, use bahu bal, won't work... can't hindus work on love jihad concept? why are we affraid of christain conversiosn etc..they are successful becoz of money or social work they do..RSS needs to stop all stuff as they have been doing all this and has never been successful, it needs to relook at its thinking..
win hearts to win back people to hinduism...most people who convert in india do so for money or for some specific set of previliges. provide them..why can't temples across india support this thing, they have a lot of money. 2nd we have to remove caste system, its the reason for divide in hindus, as long as this remain, 1 lasrge section will remain dis satisfied and will always fall victim to conversion (forced or for better privileges offered by others).
Lately lot of RSS karyakartas are being killed. So, dont underestimate the conversion gang. Also you have no idea how conversion works. Both abrahmic faiths have competition over how to convert or say make slave maximum indians.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Shangi by definition is some one who dose not tow the secular line
Is a member or a supporter of the RSS and believes or follows the hinduitva ideology of politics
correction - 'Sanghi' is a term of affection for just about ANYBODY who doesnt tow the secular, left politically correct li(n)es which came to lodge since decades.

Hindustan Fighter

Dear sir,
Secularism as emposed by the french revolution was a great and noble idea
But in india secularism is just a tool to get vote banks from the muslims
Indian Muslims vote for any party which promises them development. if u don't want them exercising their voting rights, then what do u suggest, deport them to paki land?

SilentKiller

Country flag
Dear sir,
Secularism as emposed by the french revolution was a great and noble idea
But in india secularism is just a tool to get vote banks from the muslims
So nothing wrong with concept of secularism but its practice in india is wrong..which i agree.
either there is muslim apeasement for vote bank politics..no other reason i see.
I favor secularism but not the way or its tarnished form in india.
1 law for all, 1 nation for all..no special previlages or rights to any religion or community...

SilentKiller

Country flag
Indian Muslims vote for any party which promises them development. if u don't want them exercising their voting rights, then what do u suggest, deport them to paki land?
why should there be special treatment to muslims?
WHY can"t parties promise development for all indian. bjp won across india on that promise< development for all.

SilentKiller

Country flag
Sorry to disappoint you, but we have fought long battle for our Dharma, so dont compare india to indonesia or say threat doesn't work. If we wouldn't have fought, we were in the same potion as pakistan is.

Lately lot of RSS karyakartas are being killed. So, dont underestimate the conversion gang. Also you have no idea how conversion works. Both abrahmic faiths have competition over how to convert or say make slave maximum indians.
u didn't tried to understand, what i want to convey..yes hindus fought that's why they survived, Bali island too survived that wave in indonesia..when ever their voilence increase our resolve gets stronger..what i am trying to say is that before muslim invasion, majority of Buddists in india were in bengal and Bihar areas, they were first to convert, reason i think is that they were treated as 2nd class citizens during that time, so they got inclined or ready to convert. there was untouchability in india (which is today too to some extent), those set of people were incline to convert..upliftment of these people will stop conversion of these low income, tribal or poor people.
why do u think that christain missionaries go to Jharkhand or chattisgarh and are successful to convert..

Try to find the issue or bug in our our system which is exploited by other, then only u can remedy the issue.

DingDong

Country flag
u didn't tried to understand, what i want to convey..yes hindus fought that's why they survived, Bali island too survived that wave in indonesia..when ever their voilence increase our resolve gets stronger..what i am trying to say is that before muslim invasion, majority of Buddists in india were in bengal and Bihar areas, they were first to convert, reason i think is that they were treated as 2nd class citizens during that time, so they got inclined or ready to convert. there was untouchability in india (which is today too to some extent), those set of people were incline to convert..upliftment of these people will stop conversion of these low income, tribal or poor people.
why do u think that christain missionaries go to Jharkhand or chattisgarh and are successful to convert..

Try to find the issue or bug in our our system which is exploited by other, then only u can remedy the issue.
If Hindu organizations start copying the Christian Missionary tactics then there will be a secular riot led by the left liberal here in India, and the Bengalis/Keralites will be the first to join the protest. That is the issue.

Hindus who did not convert were too proud to do so, Buddhists buckled? May be that is the real reason?

Hindustan Fighter

why should there be special treatment to muslims?
WHY can"t parties promise development for all indian. bjp won across india on that promise< development for all.
there is no such "special treatment". I dont know how to put this to you - majority of muslims in our country are ajlaf and are generally backward in societal and economic parameters, so they generally vote for the party which would work towards alleviating them. its not exclusive to muslims. even in north india voting is still done on basis of caste. Thankfully we got bjp now working to erase this caste lines among hindus. just recently there was hungama in gujarat by patels asking for reservation. my point is everyone would wish for prosperity of their own community. muslims generally don't lean towards bjp cause of the babri case and some others. they view it as pro-hindutva party. but hindus are majority in our country so all elections ultimately depend on their votes(except in muslim dominated areas)

Sourav Kumar

there is no such "special treatment". I dont know how to put this to you - majority of muslims in our country are ajlaf and are generally backward in societal and economic parameters, so they generally vote for the party which would work towards alleviating them. its not exclusive to muslims. even in north india voting is still done on basis of caste. Thankfully we got bjp now working to erase this caste lines among hindus. just recently there was hungama in gujarat by patels asking for reservation. my point is everyone would wish for prosperity of their own community. muslims generally don't lean towards bjp cause of the babri case and some others. they view it as pro-hindutva party. but hindus are majority in our country so all elections ultimately depend on their votes(except in muslim dominated areas)
Can you tell which state are you from and which state elections have you followed first hand as a voter?

Even a 10% minority in any state votes in block en-masse, then that has a huge impact because the majority communities are divided in their voting patterns.

There is nothing wrong if a community wishes prosperity for itself. But it is wrong when that community believes that the Hindus are all wrong in their religious/spiritual beliefs and practices. It is wrong when a community believes that Quoran/Islam is the ultimate truth in the world and nobody should question it. It is wrong when a community believes that Hindus are worshipping a false God and thus will burn in hell after death. The worse part is when this minority community becomes the majority in pockets and parts. The loot, plunder and murder start then (Pakistan, Kashmir, Bangladesh, WB, UP, Kerala etc). The significance of these things is not limited to this election or next election. This is going to affect all states in India if not addressed now.

First realize that Muslims in India comprising only 25% of population of undivided India could actually curve out Pakistan and Bangladesh from undivided India. So even with 75% majority in population, integrity of India is not safe. It never was!

SilentKiller

Country flag
Untochability is practiced in muslims and christians too in india. So this is not a valid point for conversion.
not seen in christains but have even seen that in sikhs and muslims too.true
point is people at lowest level want change, they will take whatever is offered if their current state is improved..that the reason, they things needs to be removed from indian society..else god knows man will make another religion and it will invade india in future.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles