Kerala & West Bengal Watch Thread

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by Butter Chicken, Nov 24, 2017.

1. F-14B

F-14B #iamPUROHIT Senior Member

It is quite selective you see

Bhumihar, indiatester and aditya10r like this.
  2. aditya10r

aditya10r Mera Bharat mahan Senior Member

So I love in Patna,pretty close to Nalanda where riots are happening.

This time all odds are against cutlets.:rofl:
    Nitish is also ditching his secularist vote bank in favour of caste based hindu vote bank.He got a reality check in 2015 and in recent bypolls that not even a single cutlet voted for him.

Will update in evening and tell you what happened in Nalanda.

Add to that the current DGP doesn't makes thing good for cutlets,he has a history of killing cutlets and growing cabbages over dead bodies of mullahs(reference to 1989 bhagalpur riots).

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  3. Coalmine

Coalmine Regular Member

Yes near dhadka stone pelting on Ram Navami procession has taken place. Near Dhadka a long stretch of muslim basti is there. While going in train one can see it.
    Also not one but 2-3 muslims were killed.
    I hope there is social and economic boycott of them.
    All the guts muslims get is due to police always leaving them free to do any crime and political backing .

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  4. Coalmine

Coalmine Regular Member

West bengal has no credible opposition earlier. Also we are forgetting how BJP was wooing Mamta 1 year back. They let them go in Saradha , Narada and what not.
    BJP dont help Hindu Samhati too.
    Also one AC of BSF was suspended by Rajnath after he fired against illegal border crossing and BD PM raised complaint against it

5. Coalmine

Coalmine Regular Member

They are fools only muslims of north bengal speak bengali, in kolkata they all those shahi hamam haramzadas speak hindi and urdu

6. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Senior Member Senior Member

7. indiatester

indiatester Senior Member Senior Member

I thought @Bhoot Pishach was a Bhakt ;-)

Bhumihar and dhananjay1 like this.
  8. indiatester

indiatester Senior Member Senior Member

Bhumihar likes this.
  9. vinuzap

vinuzap Regular Member

Best thing to have happened before 2019

10. aarav

aarav जय परशुराम‍। Senior Member

[​IMG]

Kolkata: In a rarely seen example, Imam of a mosque whose 16-year-old son was beaten to death during the riots in Asansol, West Bengal, on Thursday presided over a congregation where he threatened to leave the mosque and the town if there was any retaliation for his son’s death.

Sibtulla Rashidi, who appeared for his Class X board exams this year, was missing after communal clashes in Rail Par area of Asansol on Tuesday afternoon. According to sources, he was picked up by a mob. His body was recovered late on Wednesday night and identified on Thursday. He is suspected to have been beaten to death.

As thousands of people gathered at the Eidgah Maidan in the afternoon, after Sibtulla was buried, Imam of Noorani Mosque in Chetladanga Nadi Par Imdadul Rashidi appealed for peace. “I want peace. My boy has been taken away. I don’t want any more families to lose their loved ones. I don’t want any more houses to burn. I have already told the gathering that I will leave Asansol if there is any kind of retaliation. I told them that if you love me, you will not raise a finger,” Rashidi is quoted as saying by The Indian Exoress.

“I have been an Imam for the last 30 years. It is important that I give the right message to the people — a message of peace. I need to get over my personal loss. People of Asansol are not like this. This is a conspiracy,” he said.

The unprecedented gesture by the Imam made at the time of crisis and personal grief is being applauded and hailed from various sections. "The Imam was instrumental in calming the angry youth and cooperated with the administration. We are proud of him. Despite the pain he is suffering following the loss of a son, he appealed for peace,” said Jitendra Tiwari, Mayor of Asansol.

“We did not expect this from a father who has just lost his son. This is an example, not only for Bengal but for the entire country. People started to cry after his speech. I was present there.I was awestruck. There was anger among the youth after the body was found, but the message for peace struck the right chord. He is popular in the area. If he had not appealed for peace, Asansol would have been caught in a fire,” said Mohammed Nasim Ansari, councillor of Ward 25 in Asansol, where the victim’s family lives.

The Ram Navami celebrations on March 25 had turned sour after clashes erupted in various parts of West Bengal leaving three dead and several injured. BJP MP and Union Minister Babul Supriyo tried to enter the trouble hit area but he was stopped. After being prevented from visiting the violence-hit areas, Babul Supriyo assaulted IPS officer Rupesh Kumar. A case was later filed against him.

It is accused that the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) and right wing Hindu extremist leaders are deliberately sparking communal tension in West Bengal for political mileage and communal polarization as they had done in other areas of the country in the past. Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has however asserted that such behavior was unacceptable in her state and that her government would strongly deal with each miscreant.

11. aarav

aarav जय परशुराम‍। Senior Member

Imam 's son got dead while attacking a procession ,Bengali Muslim have overreached thinking Mumtaz begum and his thoole will protect them ,it's just the start , tomorrow on Hanuman jayanti they will see more

12arya, Bhumihar and indiatester like this.
  12. Coalmine

Coalmine Regular Member

That article is really funny when it says its a gesture. Numerous hindus are killed by muslims in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan etc but do there families say openly ,kill all muslims. Didnt the boy's family killed in delhi by muslim girlfriend family also say we want peace. Whats so special. Is the Imam doing any favour. Ehsaan kar rahe ho. Had the Imam said we will take revenge will it be normal for that reporter.
    Also the loss for Imam is tragic but i assume his son was wearing muslim cap or loose salwar kamiz. In such tense environment had he worn western jeans and tshirt he may have been very much alive

ArgonPrime, Amrk, 12arya and 2 others like this.
  13. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

14. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken Senior Member Senior Member

Four Malayali IS recruits, child killed in US bombing in Afghanistan

KOZHIKODU/KASARGODE: Four Keralites including a child are feared dead in a drone attack by US in an Islamic State - stronghold area inAfghanistan. According to Kerala Police Chief Loknath Behera, the state police on Friday received unconfirmed reports on the death of the four Malayalees. “We are verifying the details. It's really hard to confirm the reports. We received the details through unconfirmed channels,” Behera told 'Express'.

As per reports, those killed in the attack were Padna natives Shihas, his wife Ajmala, their child and Thrikkaripur native Muhammad Mansad. Ajmala was pregnant when she along with the others were reported missing from Kerala

in 2016. The deceased were part of the group of Malayalees led by Abdullah Rashid which left for Syria from Kasargod to join IS.

Police officers said the family members of the deceased earlier used to get messages from the missing persons through

Telegram app. “We will be collecting details from the family members to confirm whether they have received any information confirming the deaths,” officers added.

Akak likes this.
  15. captscooby81

captscooby81 Senior Member Senior Member

And the fucking NIA has yet to make a Case against PFI and SDPI who helped in these Jihadis going to Afghan ..We are slowly becoming another big islam apologist nation and getting kicked in one side in WB and Kerala ..

12arya, F-14B and aditya10r like this.
  16. Bhoot Pishach

Bhoot Pishach Regular Member

BC Rakshason se Bhoot-Pishachon ki tulna koun kar raha hai??

@dhananjay1 Bhai tu apni raaton ki neend kyon khona chahata hai???

bolo Bum-Bum Bhole!!!!

dhananjay1 and indiatester like this.
  17. F-14B

F-14B #iamPUROHIT Senior Member

I wonder where the determine champion of Kerala is @SELVAM

18. indus

indus Living in Post Truth Senior Member

Kisko fark padta hai desh me. Karnataka elections hain. Cbse paper leak b hai. :dude:

19. captscooby81

captscooby81 Senior Member Senior Member

He is very much here as @Samsung J7

indiatester likes this.
  20. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken Senior Member Senior Member

BREAKING: another Mandir vandalized by the jihadists in West Bengal. This time a Swasan Kali Mandir at Jafarpur under Falta PS of South 24 Parganas district. Cops requested to maintain peace and assured to arrest the culprits

ArgonPrime, A chauhan and aditya10r like this.