Kerala & West Bengal Watch Thread

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by Butter Chicken, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken Senior Member Senior Member

It is high time these 2 special states get their own thread

Kerala: Three men have been arrested for allegedly attacking a public health nurse during Measles-Rubella vaccination drive at a school in Malappuram.

3. Butter Chicken

Is Bengal the new terror haven? Fourth Bangladeshi national with Al-Qaeda links arrested in Kolkata

4. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

WB will soon see another Kashmir type situation, Ive went to a muslim majority area in Howrah and believe me what I saw there was horrible.

5. SREEKAR

SREEKAR DEEP STATE Senior Member

Yesterday I read that Didi is willing to provide full security for "Padmavati"'s cast. She said screening in WB will be safe under her guidance. Seriously if still Bengali Hindus think she is the best. Let me tell you I have never seen such pussies ever.
    Let me tell an incident which happened two weeks ago in my native place "Tenali".
    A guy in my Grandpa's lane leased his house to a person who started prayer hall. ( you must have got who they are). Every sunday , its a big mess. They park vehicles where ever they want . They throw garbage. Every friday they will put up load speaker. One fine day , all villagers gathered around that property owner.(He came to collect his monthly rent. He is hindu by the way). People caught that guy tied him to electric pole and threatened beat his whole family black and blue if he didn't send these salvation army away. By 4th day , they packed and left. Now its peaceful.

6. Kalki_2018

Kalki_2018 Regular Member

WB will need a serious surgery to cure the cancer of TMC and mullahs.

HariPrasad-1, ArgonPrime and 12arya like this.
  7. Coalmine

Coalmine Regular Member

In Chennai , i saw in churches women go berserk and start to shriek. Kind of pagalkhana. Dont know what kind of jadu tona goes around. And the padri starts shouting agdam bagdam shit. I dont know why the hindus tolerate the shit. Sound decible is too high. I have started to hate that faith .

8. Butter Chicken

200 voter ID cards found dumped in garbage disposal area in West Bengal

Nearly 200 voter identity cards were found dumped in a garbage disposal area in West Bengal’s Hooghly district early on Monday, an official said.

The cards were recovered from inside a polythene sack by the municipal cleaners in Nadia district’s Uttarpara.

“On primary inspection, it seems these are original voter cards,” Dilip Yadav, Chairman of the Uttarpara-Kotrung Municipality, told IANS.

Holy Triad and aditya10r like this.
  9. indus

indus Living in Post Truth Senior Member

Mamta Bibi working selflessly for the Pakis.

10. F-14B

F-14B #iamPUROHIT Senior Member

We have to give it to West Bengal for electing this moron of a lady as there chief executive God help West Bengal

12arya and aditya10r like this.
  11. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Regular Member

Yes but their only other alternative was CPI terrorism.

BJP needs to force its way into Bengal, by hook or by crook. If it can be done in Assam, it can be done in Bengal.

Next target: Kerala.

Mark my words: by 2024, even Kashmir valley will be voting Modi if he gets the chance to make the correct reforms with Doval and Shah in the next 7 years.

12. F-14B

The Jana Raksha Yatra that the BJP conducted a few months back had shown the party to have grown in strength in Kerala it also has a MAL in the assembly
    Now if only they could work the two blocks of Hindus with numbers the SNDP and the NSS to their side then BJP is in for it but we can't trust the communist and the Congress to play any fair these two parties actually not Arbaz 2 form a joint Alliance against anything remotely hindutva all that as you said could change if the Modi Amit Shah combine can get another term till 2024

12arya, Johny_Baba and aditya10r like this.
  13. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Senior Member Senior Member

The way things are going, soon they would be showing West Bengal in Bangladesh.

14. Tony HMG

Tony HMG Regular Member

I wonder all those Hindus in TMC have sold their souls to Islam. There was a bong in TMC who ate beef to protest against beef ban. Before even we act against Jihadi Islam here, we need to crush these jaichands amongst us.We have a history of traitors & this continues even today. Mullahs attacking durga idols, and these TMC bong hindus support it. What kind of people are these ? Worse than shit imo.

15. Butter Chicken

Kerala girls trolled by Muslim fundamentalists for participating in a street dance

Three Burkha clad Muslim women have been at the receiving end of intense trolling for participating in a street dance as part of a flash mob. Flash mob is a spontaneous assembly of people mobilised via social media for carrying out an entertaining and random activity.

In this case the flash mob was organised at the Kottakkunnu junction in Malappuram, Kerala for spreading awareness on AIDS day. This event incidentally was a part of an awareness program of the district health department.

As per the Deputy District Medical Officer of Malappuram, students of a private dental college and various girls from other institutions to participated in functions like street play, pubic rallies.

These three girls in question danced to the tune of a local song, which came back to haunt them after videos and photos of their dance started circulating on social media. This video was also shared by news websites:

The Muslim fundamentalists opposed this deed by claiming that it was immoral and against their religious beliefs. One of the users even claimed that the end times are near and people are lucky that there was no Tsunami in Mallappuram.

This isn’t the only time fundamentalists have been irked by Muslims who as per them have been indulging in non-Islamic things.

We had reported how Islamists had declared Mohammed Shami a bad Muslim for celebrating his daughter’s birthday. Mohammed Kaif was trolled for doing Surya Namaskar and Irfan Pathan was told by fundamentaliststhat Raksha Bandhan is against Islam.

Such a targeted harassment has also extended to the personalities belonging to West Bengal’s entertainment industry.

A famous Bengali radio and TV presenter named Mir Afsar Ali was abused for equating his father with Allah. Recently, famous Bengali actress Nusrat Jahan was also insulted on Facebook for celebrating Durga Puja.

ArgonPrime, 12arya and aditya10r like this.
  16. dhananjay1

This thread has a bright future.

ArgonPrime, Sameet2, 12arya and 4 others like this.
  17. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

Only in state with 100% literacy rate
    Loan Waiver Scheme for Christian converts
    The State has been witnessing an unprecedented scale of relief measures under the present Government, said Minister of Welfare of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes A.K. Balan.

In his address at the inauguration of the loan waiver scheme, undertaken by the Kerala State Development Corporation for Christian Converts from Scheduled Castes and the Recommended Communities Ltd. here on Thursday, Mr. Balan said the current loan waiver scheme would write off Rs.159 crore and this would benefit nearly one lakh people, mostly belonging to the poorest sections of the society, he said.

“This government has been, wholeheartedly, supportive of those who have been deprived of their basic needs and the State has led the way in terms of relief measures for the poorer sections of the society,” added Mr. Balan.

Under the debt waiver scheme for the Christian Converts, loans up to Rs.25,000 maturing on 31 March 2006 would be written off fully. In cases where the loan amount exceeds the stipulated amount, penal interest part would be written off, providing the persons with an opportunity to avail a one time benefit.

V.N. Vasavan, MLA, in his presidential address, highlighted the efforts of the State Government in protecting the needy. Commending the initiatives of the Government, Archbishop Vattappara of the Anglican Church of India requested those who avail the relief measures to reduce dependency on the assistance and to fully utilize the opportunities provided to improve living standards.

Non-liability certificates were distributed to the debt-ridden during the function.

The event was also attended by Jose K. Mani, MP, District Panchayat President T.N. Rameshan and Municipal Chairperson Bindu Santhosh Kumar.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...me-for-Christian-converts/article16242457.ece

18. F-14B

all paid for by your nearest terrorist Hindu temple

19. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

:smile:
    Itna secularism dekh ke aankho me pani aa gaya

[​IMG]

Also told not to touch women patients :clap2:

20. dhananjay1

"Thouheed" is a pig's disease.

21. Tibarn

Tibarn Dharmic Nationalist

Bro, what do you think about Tapan Ghosh and the Hindu Samhati? How popular are they in West Bengal. I like them from twitter, they seem more hardcore than RSS/BJP types, at least from twitter.

ArgonPrime and 12arya like this.