Keezhadi excavations: Sangam era older than previously thought, finds study

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Keeladi confirms that Christian Tamils were highly civilized people, the British had nothing to do with Christianity in India, Tamils are not Hindus and there is nothing called Hinduism and India" Bro. Abraham David John, World Tamil Christian Fellowship

Summary Keeladi only confirms the presence of Christianity

Bro. Abraham David John on Afghan weed & playing divisive/secessionist politics
Christianity came around 0 AD.That dig site is from BC. Father, that "Aarrrarara" fraud only works on uneducated, desperate ricebags!

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Do not call out any party supporters in names just cos they dont adhere to your thoughts. Its unhelpful for good communication.
If amongst worst I have to choose a party in TN, I would choose ADMK. Under Stalin, DMK would become a second Kerala. That's what I fear the most. Church NGO Nexus with Jihadi elements and Dravidian separatism.

That's a Hydrogen Bomb using a Fission Bomb as trigger which in turn is using a MOAB/FOAB as a spotting rifle.
Above all else I care for this country and it's civilizational values which is why DMK must not be allowed to form government at all costs!

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
If amongst worst I have to choose a party in TN, I would choose ADMK. Under Stalin, DMK would become a second Kerala. That's what I fear the most. Church NGO Nexus with Jihadi elements and Dravidian separatism.

That's a Hydrogen Bomb using a Fission Bomb as trigger which in turn is using a MOAB/FOAB as a spotting rifle.
Above all else I care for this country and it's civilizational values which is why DMK must not be allowed to form government at all costs!
Every state has its issues. Are you from TN?

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
He is a piece of shit. Fucker had his own wife harassed by hoodlums to prevent her from going to temples.

https://swarajyamag.com/amp/story/politics/ten-things-about-periyar-dravidian-parties-dont-want-you-to-know

He also used casteist slurs against SC women wearing blouses and getting jobs. Only thing he deserves is 2 litres of petrol and a tyre wedged around his arms!

http://contrarianworld.blogspot.com/2013/05/evr-to-kaduvetti-guru-saga-of-hatred.html?m=1
Do you why he stop people go to temple. In those day people are not allowed inside the temple. Only high class is allowed to fight again so called high class discrimination. swarajyamag is BJP propaganda page like republic also postcard

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Do you why he stop people go to temple. In those day people are not allowed inside the temple. Only high class is allowed to fight again so called high class discrimination. swarajyamag is BJP propaganda page like republic also postcard
Only a sick cuck like Periyar could enjoy his wife getting molested by random men! Dummelian rice bags each one!

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
You do know that this is Fake and UNESCO never gave any award nor recognition to Periyar right? It was debunked lot of times even in Tamil TV channels.
UNESCO may be fake. But the stamp is real

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Lol ADMK become BJP stamp party. You guys blame MMS as stamp. I am hard core supporter of ADMK when JJ alive
Open your eyes beyond the state. TN is a Kerala waiting to happen unless cooperative federal structure is maintained.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Open your eyes beyond the state. TN is a Kerala waiting to happen unless cooperative federal structure is maintained.
you guys think only upto UP level not more that

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Stop consuming reject animal fodder from Church!
Lol how all bjpian talk in same language throughout country. I will be less hindu and antinational when I ask qns about BJP?

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Lol how all bjpian talk in same language throughout country. I will be less hindu and antinational when I ask qns about BJP?
Dummelian having grown up on rice bag diet have lost all brain function. BJP is best amongst worst. That's why people vote for it. DMK is LTTE as a political party. I'd rather have cooperation with ADMK than having to run ops against DMk to prevent the Nexus from hurting this country.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
As you said BJP gov can send IB and even RA&W to each church start harassing them. your they not doing it
How do you know? Every paedophile father/priest sent to prison is proof of that!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles