Kayani advised US to negotiate exit with Taliban: Book

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
kayani and his opinions dont count an ounce in usa planning - they're just humoring him out of diplomatic protocol necessity

usa cannot and will not quit the region - for one thing israel will not allow it - amongst many other reasons

and to turn their backs on the northern ( Tajik-Majority ) alliance ? by giving power to pashtuns ?

hey your pak inspired fairy tales are more fantastic than even the hindhu fables ive come across
kiyani opinions or suggestion might not matter to USA.but whatever he said he said true

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
why do you involve RAW into everything?RAW is not known anywhere in the world apart from India and some people like me in Pakistan
Hi Can u ask the same question to your political & military leadership , Infact they are the one talk more about RAW then us:lol:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
kayani and his opinions dont count an ounce in usa planning - they're just humoring him out of diplomatic protocol necessity

usa cannot and will not quit the region - for one thing israel will not allow it - amongst many other reasons

and to turn their backs on the northern ( Tajik-Majority ) alliance ? by giving power to pashtuns ?

hey your pak inspired fairy tales are more fantastic than even the hindhu fables ive come across
What role does Israel play in Afghanistan? Why does Israel want US to stay in Afghanistan? I do not see any role of Israel in Afghanistan

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
What role does Israel play in Afghanistan? Why does Israel want US to stay in Afghanistan? I do not see any role of Israel in Afghanistan
I am rather shocked at your question "¦"¦.

please look at the proximity of Afghanistan to Iran , do you agree with me they are pretty close by ?
In fact can it be any closer ? -

secondly are you aware that Israel has very serious security concerns about the iranian nuclear program ?

Thirdly are you aware that Israel usually lobbies for and easily obtains US military support on the field ,

so fourthly can you now agree with me that US troops and military systems in Afghanistan are of DIRECT concern to Israel ?

Last edited:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
I am rather shocked at your question "¦"¦.

please look at the proximity of Afghanistan to Iran , do you agree with me they are pretty close by ?
In fact can it be any closer ? -

secondly are you aware that Israel has very serious security concerns about the iranian nuclear program ?

Thirdly are you aware that Israel usually lobbies for and easily obtains US military support on the field ,

so fourthly can you now agree with me that US troops and military systems in Afghanistan are of DIRECT concern to Israel ?
True Roma, I agree to your points. From Iran perspective its correct but i thought Israel had a role to play in Afghanistan( for Afghanistan & against Pakis).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles