Kashmiri Sikh girl assaulted for not converting to Islam

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by IndiaRising, Jul 10, 2018.

1. IndiaRising

IndiaRising Regular Member

@Project Dharma @Khalsa_Panth @hit&run

this is the future of the subcontinent. its high time Sikh and Hindu community leaders join hands together to tackle this menace, otherwise there will be dozens of Mandeep Kaurs deprived of justice.

Project Dharma, 12arya and stew98 like this.
  3. IndiaRising

IndiaRising Regular Member

expect the usual filth like Rana Ayyub, Sheila Rashid, Arundhati Roy to stay silent against Islamists when Hindu or Sikh girls get attacked.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  4. lcafanboy

lcafanboy Senior Member Senior Member

BLOODY CUTLETS!!! :rage::rage:

India really needs to go on anti islamic pesticide drive (mass genocide of cutlets) to kill these cockroaches.....:shoot::shoot::shoot: kill them all...

5. Chatrapathi

Chatrapathi Regular Member

Muslims forcing/attacking/terrorizing for not converting is not even major news now ....Indians (Hindus n Sikhs) mostly ignore this news like ROUTINE. :doh:

6. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

It should be Investigated by NIA and culprits should be bought to justice.

stew98 and aditya10r like this.
  7. Coalmine

Coalmine Regular Member

Interview of the girl

The girl was forced to convert, asked to keep roja, and beaten up.
    Zee news well done

8. Indibomber

Indibomber Regular Member

They cant Investigate entire 18 cr sulla population. They are told to convert Hindus every fryday and X'tians are also told the same.

9. 12arya

12arya Regular Member

Quoran/pc warrior Sikh clans claim they have more in common with muzzies and porkis than us evil hindus!!!!

i have said this before and i will say it again: every other religion here needs to unite against muzzies inorder to survive and for our nation's survival!

without hindus, no one will be left.

10. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

But an example can be set..............

12arya likes this.
  11. Indibomber

Indibomber Regular Member

Yes, But for that govt needs to have guts. Unfortunately they are busy blowing sullas and wont utter a word.

12. 12arya

12arya Regular Member

the GOI needs to do something; Sikh community(to those sikhs who claim brotherhood with porkis and muzzies than evil hindus) need to open their eyes and see the muzzies for what they r.

[​IMG]

13. Chatrapathi

BBC TV's 'Network East' in 1988 - report entitled 'Gang Warfare In Birmingham' - about Sikh girls and Indian girls in Birmingham,UK being targeted by Pakistani-Muslim sex gangs and attempts by the Sikh organisation 'Shere Panjab' to protect Sikh and Indian girls..............

Unlike british pussies there were huge Sikh retaliation of Muslims rape gangs from 1980 on wards but all main stream media and of course idiot Hindus ignored this .. :mad2:

12arya likes this.
  14. 12arya

12arya Regular Member

yup, sikhs unlike majority of hindus r fighters and they have that united community spirit which is lacking in hindus. i believe they take pride in that fighting spirit.

besides hindus, unlike sikhs, does not have a united body to represent them. when it comes to hindus, caste is paraded around max by politicians to prevent any sort of unity; then the regionalism card is played max.

we r general/sc/st/obc and then north/south/east/west but never united as hindus!!!

i have said this before as well. hindus need to erase caste & regional distinctions(it does happen in small numbers); marriages r a great way to achieve this unity but our current older gen(not ancient ones) r such morons. they want to limit the youngsters to their respective states or "cultures" and will only accept grandkids who r the result of such unions!!! and such thoughtless elders r our real curse.

organizations like RSS shud encourage such hindu marriages; give protection to those couple if they need it. it will take a revolution to unite the hindus and a mega one. but don't think if it will happen.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  15. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

Arranged marriage is based on making sure that the alliance has least possible reasons for future friction. That's why people match financial, social, and caste backgrounds. It doesn't guarantee anything but marriage is complicated as it is; People think having one less issue to worry about would be a good thing to have.

There actually are marriages sponsored on a large scale in several states in India where no one asks anyone's caste. People get married in bulk and some wealthy patron sponsors the whole cost. Even matching clothes are supplied :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. 12arya

12arya Regular Member

yup we have this circus in kerala as well namely samooha vivaham! there have been recorded cases where girls of such wedding have been trafficked to red light areas. many a times prostitutes were dressed up as brides; its just as a PR stunt, at least here.

im not talking abt this....but abt marriages where consenting people doesn't have to worry abt the nativity of the other individual. we all claim to be hindus but r we?

People think having one less issue to worry about would be a good thing to have.

i do know this suppossed reasoning behind such thinking but no bro, caste or regional similarity does not gurantee happiness. i know all abt it.

we belong to general category and r mallus. my bro married a kannadiga and she is a dalit. they have been happily married for 11 yrs now. on the other hand, my marriage was arranged with my own caste & background and region. we seperated within one mnth!!!

17. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

I wasn't aware that the brides/grooms are provided at the venue. I always though these mass weddings are a place for couples who have already chosen each other but cannot afford to have a marriage ceremony.

If brides/grooms are being offered on the menu, it has scope for mischief.

Yes, consenting adults must be allowed to pick their partners. Often times, social stigma pressurizes couples to give in, even though the law is very lofty in letter, it is not implemented in spirit. But even the Muslims have these issues. Saudis consider Asian Muslims to be of lower caste and unworthy of marrying. Even within India, there is a Muslim caste system. The 'Qureshi' Muslims from Lucknow consider themselves to be a superior caste among Muslims and don't marry other caste Muslims. Kutchi Memons marry among themselves, Dawoodi Bhoras marry among themselves. There are lower castes in Muslims, for example Hajjam (barber) Muslims etc.

12arya likes this.
  18. Chatrapathi

I think Sickular Mallu and Bongs blames everything on 'Hindu Caste' and 'dis-unity' among Hindus to justify forced conversions and Terrorism (chrislamists).

It is like blaming everyone and everything about Kashmir terrorism except ROOT CAUSE ISLAM. :lol:

19. 12arya

12arya Regular Member

dude, im not a sickular at all. and not all mallus r brainless jiahd/muzzie apologist.i nvr blamed forced conversion/terrorism on hindus either.

well regarding ur so called hindu unity, can u name one hindu leader who helped/helps kashmiri hindus???? what r we united hindus doing for our pandit bros and sis???? did any of us moved a finger when pandit women were gangaraped and murdered? then what unity r u talking abt! we all know how sikhs reacted after blue star. also do tell ur opinion when south indian hindus were lynched by shiv sena goons in mumbai just becoz they were southerners! that was hindu unity? didn't know that bro. so kindly explain how r we united?

this shitty regional mindset that u just exhibited is what i was talking abt.

its is a fact that hindus r not united; like it or not. and when pepl with such mentality exists we dont need muzzies to divide us; we r doing it ourselves.

there is no point sweeping all the crap among us under carpet. if one truly wants to solve a problem they need to find it and then address it. introspection is a key in hinduism.

saying my religion is perfect is not the answer. first get united then talk abt fighting already united communities (atleast in paper) like muzzies and christians. if u think we can take on foreign-funded christians and muzzies without being united, then keep on day dreaming bro!

indus likes this.
  20. 12arya

12arya Regular Member

yup, cases like that has happened here. there r many rich pepl who conduct it properly but most r sham. may a times the couple meet at the venue for the first time. sometimes it works but mostly it won't.

@Haldiram
    yes, that's what i was hinting at; thanks for understanding the real thought in my post, unlike @Chatrapathi who went on to shit talk abt us evil mallus and bongs!!!

the pressure our crappy society puts on married couple is too much. why is my question? our ancient culture had such awesome concept like "swayamvara" but claiming to be sanskaris and denying this freedom we r only doing a disservice to our religion.

yes, they do but they project a united front to the world despite their differences. when an issue affecting muslims/ christians comes up, they will stand united unlike us hindus.

that's why im saying we r not united or atleast cannot project unity to the world. by the way, i want real unity, not just projecting and not practising it.

21. Chatrapathi

Bro m not blaming u ... Islam and Christianity also have 70+ sects and regionalism issues , all major sects in islam butcher each other Sunni,Shia,Ahmadi,Sufi etc .... .. Syrian,Catholic,protectionism,orthodox etc etc hate each other in Christianity and they BOTH also FOLLOW CASTE in India too.

Still they never blame SECT or dis-unity issue for their problems except Hindus,who blame themselves for jihad/forced conversion of Hindus as Caste issue. :lol: