Kashmir solution will make Pakistan normal US expert

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
So what is the solution? Empty Pakistan of Pakistanis?
The solution is to empty the Pakistanis from Pakistaniyat, that is the ideology of Pakistan based on religious fundamentalism which has proved disasterious for every one including Pakistanis themselves.

average american

He did not explicitly say this but any mention of Kashmir from US diplomats is considered by Paki's as
someone speaking in their favor. The Kashmir problem if you don't know is basically itching in Pak's arse
that the rivers which are essential for their subsistence, flow through Kashmir which is controlled by India
right now. This gives us extreme leverage over them as for any of their nefarious plans, we can just control the
flow of water and can drown whole of Pakistan. Paki's never mention this but that is their real aim and they have sponsored
terrorism in the valley which forced Hindus to leave, so if a plebiscite takes place now, there is a strong possibility
that Kashmir will join Pakistan or will remain independent.
Pakistan thinks that for all the whoring out they have done for US, they will broker a peace deal between India and Pak
but lately they have realized, that US just used them as a condom for entering Afghanistan and now their honeymoon is over.
The whole situation does not seem to be doing India a lot of good either. Look at the Mumbia attack.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Give the Jihadis the world and problem solved :noidea:

Good post. According to these arsewipe "experts", the best way to solve Islamic Jihadi terror is to concede to the terrorists' demands. In this case, give them Kashmir, problem solved. Why doesn't this "expert" advocate giving up USA to Islamic Jehadis to implement Sharia law there? That should fix the USA's terror threat, no?

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Give the Jihadis the world and problem solved :noidea:

Intresting MAP

I know about Ghazwa-e-Hind because i heard a lot about it from ZALIL HAMID, but never heard of Ghazwa-e-China half of China is suppose to be taken over by United States of Islam Dumb power sorry Super power

China is suppose to be brothers right , but why this KOLAVERI?:lol::laugh::confused:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ending of WOT will make everything normal not kashmir at the moment

Shirman

Country flag
^^^^^^ By the way send Lashkar-e-Jhangvi 2 Kashmir n see the result.....FYI Kashmir happens 2 have dense no of Shia demog all over India after Lucknow, Bhopal, Allahabad n Hyderabad.........

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^^^^^ By the way send Lashkar-e-Jhangvi 2 Kashmir n see the result.....FYI Kashmir happens 2 have dense no of Shia demog all over India after Lucknow, Bhopal, Allahabad n Hyderabad.........
Shias have been slaughtered by the hundreds in PoK (Baltistan region)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
They are killing Pakistanis and they are termed terrorist organization by PAK

Shirman

Country flag
They are killing Pakistanis and they are termed terrorist organization by PAK
Wah re Wah mere Mujahideen Jab Kashmiriyo ki Baat ayee tab LeJ Terrorist Hogaye.....:mad::tsk:
Now I know why they say Pakis r the SHameless Creature on this Planet.....:rolleyes:
What do i say Doob Mare aise Qaum :toilet:
Btw LeJ does not have Guts 2 cross n come u know why b'cause Valley is full of Militant Shia militants Jho Hoga Fhir Khuda Jane.....

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Wah re Wah mere Mujahideen Jab Kashmiriyo ki Baat ayee tab LeJ Terrorist Hogaye.....:mad::tsk:
Now I know why they say Pakis r the SHameless Creature on this Planet.....:rolleyes:
What do i say Doob Mare aise Qaum :toilet:
Btw LeJ does not have Guts 2 cross n come u know why b'cause Valley is full of Militant Shia militants Jho Hoga Fhir Khuda Jane.....
they have killed both shia/sunni muslims

bose

Country flag
Ending of WOT will make everything normal not kashmir at the moment
The WOT will not end so soon it will go for a long haul...

Kashmir is normal and people are living peacefully... Even Kashmiris also know very well their fate.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The WOT will not end so soon it will go for a long haul...

Kashmir is normal and people are living peacefully... Even Kashmiris also know very well their fate.
i suspect ending of wot in 2013 if IK selected otherwise if nawaz than in 2014 or 2015

though all the major parties are now into peace talks with ttp

bose

Country flag
i suspect ending of wot in 2013 if IK selected otherwise if nawaz than in 2014 or 2015

though all the major parties are now into peace talks with ttp
Although I personally believe IK is the only patriotic Pakistani today, If IK is selected it will be very bad for Pakistan as USA probably out of Afghanistan by end of 2014 or so will also add up to Pakistan's problem...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Although I personally believe IK is the only patriotic Pakistani today, If IK is selected it will be very bad for Pakistan as USA probably out of Afghanistan by end of 2014 or so will also add up to Pakistan's problem...
USA exit itself will end 99.99% of pakistan problems

by problems here i meant terrorism problems.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
And what will happen to Paki citizens whom ISI have converted to terrorists? They will magically sober up or leave the country?

USA exit itself will end 99.99% of pakistan problems

by problems here i meant terrorism problems.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles