Kashmir: Pakistani Flags Waved At Rally In Srinagar

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
It means they are now running out of steam and ration. From guns to flags it is quite a good relegation. I hope government doesn't take any serious crackdown against them. Gilani plan seems to get few of these rats killed to start another vicious circle of protest and violence.

Let these protests become more frequent and life of Kashmiris miserable.

GOI should gradually retract any aid they are enjoying and tighten their screws every month.

blueblood

Wow, now that you have painstakingly hoisted a flag, we give up. I request Modi sarkar to hand over the keys to PA and recall the troops.
:dude:

They should do this couple of times every month to desensitize rest of India from this non sense. :tongue:

praneet.bajpaie

The land is ours, plain and simple, Muslim Kashmiris can go to their Jannat for all we care.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

praneet.bajpaie

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
LOL, if the Kashmiris want to be a part of a polio and terrorism infested failed state, whose existence in the very near future is a uncertain, they can always cross the border or jump in the Jhelum. As I said, the land belongs to India. Don't really care for the Kashmiris, though.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Anybody is noticing the new narrative being built on twitter because of bumping off of hurriyat sympathisers. it seems that 4 civilians have been bumped off so far. New narrative is that "ikhwan" is back.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Anybody is noticing the new narrative being built on twitter because of bumping off of hurriyat sympathisers. it seems that 4 civilians have been bumped off so far. New narrative is that "ikhwan" is back.
saar, kindly elaborate or provide some link to go through. please don't deprive us ignorants from such developments.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
haven't some hurriyat and ex-hurriyat hobknockers been killed by 'unknown gunmen' at times over the years?

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
ok now i understand the reference to 'ikhwan'! dayummn naaiceee! :biggrin2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles