Kashmir issue resolution essential for lasting peace: Pak

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I would prefer they keep POK and convert LOC into the International Border. Who wants a radicalized under developed society? The POK is worse off than the NWFP and Baluchistan. The people there depend on charity from terrorist organizations like Jamat ul Dawa(LET) to sustain themselves.
PoK's is divided into 2 regions
1. Mirpur
2. Baltistan

Mirpur is 13,000 km2 in size, and has a population of some 4-5million. They are a punjabi-kashmiri community. Mirpuris are closer to Punjabis and Dogris than Kashmiris. They are the backbone of Sunni insurgency in terms of money and men.

Baltistan is 73000km2 or 1/3 rd the area of total Kashmir, is Shia dominated and has a population of some 800,000. Rest of Baltistan is with India (Muslim dominated areas of Ladakh).
Baltistan region both within India and Pakistan is anti-Pakistan.
PAKISTAN: The Shia Anger

johnee

You first said marriage is not allowed. Now you are saying staying of husband is not allowed. Why it is not allowed?. I know buying of lands and properties are not allowed but not allowing persons to stay is strange. Do you have any link for your statement?.
demographics will change if that is allowed, dont you know such a simple thing, you kaffir!!! :blum3:

Indian constitution goes to extraordinary lengths to protect demographics of Kashmir except when pandits are being chucked out of their ancestral homeland.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
demographics will change if that is allowed, dont you know such a simple thing, you kaffir!!! :blum3:

Indian constitution goes to extraordinary lengths to protect demographics of Kashmir except when pandits are being chucked out of their ancestral homeland.
johnee :rofl:

You can stay in Kashmir, but can't own anything. That is exclusive rights of kashmiris only.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
p2p more tourists visit Singapore than India.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

I know, the 370 article is highly skewed favoring Kashmiris. While none of the Indians cannot own property in Kashmir while Kashmiris can own property in rest of India. Very unjust.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
You can stay in Kashmir, but can't own anything. That is exclusive rights of kashmiris only.
I know, the 370 article is highly skewed favoring Kashmiris. While none of the Indians cannot own property in Kashmir while Kashmiris can own property in rest of India. Very unjust.
I believe Rest of Indians still cannot own land in HP, Nagaland, Arunchal Pradesh

johnee

I believe Rest of Indians still cannot own land in HP, Nagaland, Arunchal Pradesh
Why dont we extend this policy to entire India? So, that no person can buy anything our his own state, that will fuel enough insurgencies and secession movements. Isnt that our eventual goal?:2guns:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Why dont we extend this policy to entire India? So, that no person can buy anything our his own state, that will fuel enough insurgencies and secession movements. Isnt that our eventual goal?:2guns:
Johnee, NO an NO.

p2prada

p2p more tourists visit Singapore than India.
Let's compare our own lands mate. Kashmir and Kerala.

France gets 90 million tourists while their population is 65 million. France is the biggest tourist destination in the world.

p2prada

Most of these are tribal lands in forests and not applicable in the entire state.. Else, I guess properties in cities can be owned in HP.

J

JattDaDanda

I would rather see a naval blockade or some sort of provocative things. Their trade routes must come under fire or sending two destroyers near their port so as to piss them off....they are already going bankrupt...And people it costs them a lot to mobilise their troops. These are the things that should be done.

I argee 1001%. We have to start doing the damage by blockading there Ocean. Deny the Pakistanis the sea route and watch them beg the world community for sympathy. India should show some spine and say :mornin:at Karachi. Seriously."LATTOUN KAY BHOOT BATTOUN SAY NAHI MANTAY".:twizt:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles