Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waanar

Country flag
Trump asked Imm the dim Khan..
meaning..pakistan is exposed and humiliated again..

wonder why pakistan think everyone is as dumb as them...
planting an ass reporter and paying him to go randing (read ranting) like Gafoora on twitter.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Boys fucked-up pakistan into a well!
Do we have any idea what sort of bomb it is? Which radioactive material does porkiland have in abundance? Which is more likely? What are the effects? How can it be counteracted? How fast is it's half life? What will it do to the terrain? What's the expected location of the blast? When will the place become habitable again? Can our guys still go on the offensive or is it going to become an opaque blockade?

I know, I know, that's a lot of questions, but I'm curious.

And terrified.
Fati pari hai.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Can you/someone elaborate what's our policy if we are attacked with this kind of stuff?
Suicide black mail from Pakistan.
Do we have any idea what sort of bomb it is? Which radioactive material does porkiland have in abundance? Which is more likely? What are the effects? How can it be counteracted? How fast is it's half life? What will it do to the terrain? What's the expected location of the blast? When will the place become habitable again? Can our guys still go on the offensive or is it going to become an opaque blockade?

And terrified.
Fati pari hai.
If they use radio active dirty bomb, they will be denuclearised and sanctions will follow for a long time.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Seriously though, our journalists need to be given strict instructions on protocol on foreign visits..

Their behaviour and questions were at par with paki journalists..

Freedom of expression doesn’t mean leaving their manners and brains at home..

Deathstar

Country flag
Seriously though, our journalists need to be given strict instructions on protocol on foreign visits..

Journalist are same all over the world , u should see the questions CeeNN asks Trump

sorcerer

Country flag

Absolutely..correct..
We should set the standards high

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Imran khan on that think tank when he was asked about did his army and ISI knew Americans are going to attack osama biladen?
He smirks and said i guess they (army and isi) didn't knew about that operation because Americans were listening to our conversations.

And they claim ISI is worlds best spy organizations :hail:

Brings alive memories of raw tapping Musharraf and Chinese calls .

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
It’s clear we have thrown Iran under the bus. Anyways Iran was a liability, apart from Chabbar port, we didn’t have anything from them which others couldn’t give. Since Paki time is up, Iran’s utility to us is diminished. US will be more than happy to pocket $15 Billion Oil that we bought from Iran. Iran was just projecting Shia Islamic power in India and used to blackmail us. India is not some crappy Islamic place or where Muslims can have a field day. Islam can take a hike. This message needs to be sent to all Muslims around the world. You are nobody to us and if you become anti us your good time is finished. Don’t mess around.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

And terrified.
Fati pari hai.
Why ... because your love lives nearby ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles