Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Hitting CPEC and blocking KKH is a job that can be done in a few minutes by IAF without any international repercussions. Blocking China in IO is near impossible because it will block all the sea trade.

CPEC gives zero military advantage to China. Not to mention India has disputed it officially. Any transgression on India's border by China will result in all the investment gone into the drain. More China invests in CEPC more it makes them nervous about India. By abrogating 370 India has not given a message to Pakistan but shown its intent to China how seriously we take this so-called dispute.

It is not India who is desperate to give access to China, but it is China's script to keep India confused about making an alliance with USA.

The Idea of remaining isolated and blocking this and that shows old and insecure mentality. India won't be able to sustain its growth if remained isolated. The trade deficit in favour of China is not going to stay the same forever. The lowest denominator of any connectivity lead by China is going to serve India vis a vis trade relationship with SE Asian countries. The look east policy is all about connectivity. If China is becoming part of this endevour then let it be.

The security challenges can not become impediments to stop this connectivity. It is better to be rich and handle these challenges than be poor and still endure the same.
you are thinking of blocking CPEC as and when .......
You should think of blocking it permanently...Once for ever...

No air assests , no neval asset, no artillary no gun, no bomb can deny ground permanently.

It is only the boots on ground which does that.....That is why Infantry is the queen of the battle....

You have to be on top or around the enemy to screw him......

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
With or without a military background every journalist in India is an asshole. Case closed.
I tend to agree with you. Tell me any one in this country , any teacher, any professor, any writer, any journalist, any politician who ever understood anything like Defence..

Except for K Subramanian......

Why close the case yara ... abhi to suru huwa hai ..... I knew that there are lots of prejudices against Army officers. But this is interesting.... against Army brats too...

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
Curiously, a lot of fauji children or "brats" turn out this way.

Any ideas as to why?
Lack of attention from parents. Superiority syndrome over the civilians and a rebellious upbringing for a large part.

I went to APS Dhaula Kuan in 9th grade. It was a total debauchery at the time. My Dad moved me to a DAV school for 11th grade after I got 55% in class 10th board exams. Oh and I used to get called "bloody civilian" by army brats who hadn't touched a fecking gun their entire life.

On the positive side, smoked my first joint there and got laid for the first time while there too.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The company they keep when they are Delhi based brats...
Nothing could have been better than that reply...
If Aranab was not in Delhi in Hindu College developing contacts around ToI would he be there today.. Same goes for Saklani, Dhaundiyal and many others,,,

Yes even rahul Kanwal was in Delhi when his father was posted there...
You are right...
However, how many of them can be in Delhi....?? not even .01%..

Chanakya 002

Country flag
They are not our people anymore. Who knows what kind of views they hold, what if they are left wing retards like british-Indians or Indo-Canadians. We should only take in those coming in as very desperate refugees.

Also, most porkistani sikhs are not real Sikh but khalistanis. They should never be allowed to settle in India.

There is no Hindu ummah. If you want an ummah so desperately then you know who has one.

Look at this. Do you want such Idiots in India. These mofos will bring back the fecking aman-ka-tamasha again.
She is dead as per news, so she will not enter inside India

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Nothing could have been better than that reply...
If Aranab was not in Delhi in Hindu College developing contacts around ToI would he be there today.. Same goes for Saklani, Dhaundiyal and many others,,,

Yes even rahul Kanwal was in Delhi when his father was posted there...
You are right...
However, how many of them can be in Delhi....?? not even .01%..
On a lighter note, maybe studying humanities brings out the worst in the brats..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
BREAKING: Pakistan denies permission for PM Modi's flight
Well I feel like quoting a Pakistani poet himself. A little Punjabi will do :
Pakistan is passing through sucha state :

Jo boya hai so hoNa si
Te HoNi rukiyan rikadi ni
Ek vaari jadon suru ho jandi hai
Gal phir ewen rukadi ni
kuccha Uja di Rahwan uakhi san
kuccha gal vicha gama da sauk bhi si
kuccha sahar de log bhi jyada san
Kuccha sanu maraN da sauk bhi si

जो बोया है सो होणा सी
ते होणी रुकियां रुकदी नी
इक वारी जदौं सुरु हो जांदी है
गल फिर एवें रुकदी नी
कुछ उज दी राहवां औखी सन
कुछ गल विच गम द सौक भि सी
कुछ सहर दे लोग भी ज्यादा सन
कुछ सानु मरण दा सौक भि सी ॥

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Lack of attention from parents. Superiority syndrome over the civilians and a rebellious upbringing for a large part.

I went to APS Dhaula Kuan in 9th grade. It was a total debauchery at the time. My Dad moved me to a DAV school for 11th grade after I got 55% in class 10th board exams. Oh and I used to get called "bloody civilian" by army brats who hadn't touched a fecking gun their entire life.

On the positive side, smoked my first joint there and got laid for the first time while there too.
I wish I was there but I am not an Army brat..... and you did not tell us how much you got in DAV not forgetting the full form of DAV....

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
On a lighter note, maybe studying humanities brings out the worst in the brats..
No it is Delhi University where the intake bench mark is above 96% marks and more than 98% output is third class degree ... still they make it to the studios and IAS...

Humanities requires a little knowledge of ground realities otherwise one turns out to be a kavita Krishnamurthy talking Marxism in the air..
Had she also not been an IAF officers daughter, she would have been an IAS...

Deathstar

Country flag
No it is Delhi University where the intake bench mark is above 96% marks and more than 98% output is third class degree ... still they make it to the studios and IAS...

Humanities requires a little knowledge of ground realities otherwise one turns out to be a kavita Krishnamurthy talking Marxism in the air..
Had she also not been an IAF officers daughter, she would have been an IAS...
Kavita krishnan u mean????she is IAF officers daughter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles