Kashmir conflict-India should act now?

temujin

Country flag
The bill can't withheld in RS for long. Moreover, the party opposing it won't ever win any Indian elections.
Maybe- if that is indeed the plan, I expect events to be orchestrated to coincide with August 15th. I'd imagine there would be a late night sitting, PM's address to the nation..the works. Gives forces enough time to deploy and prepare too.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
The bill can't withheld in RS for long. Moreover, the party opposing it won't ever win any Indian elections.
Spot on,
Even Congress would be very circumspect to oppose it.

If they did, they would do even worse in 2024, just imagine the optics of BJP machinery for next 5 years going hammer and tongs all over India on this point.
Not even an AIDS patient would touch Congress for next decade.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don´t understand. If India is a democratic country, how come India cannot accept a plebiscit in Kashmir. I am getting the impression Indians do not understand the meaning of democracy. I know most Indians ( and Pakistanis too) have very little education. But at least he forumites here should understand that not accepting the wish of the majority of Kashmiri people is against the principles of democracy.
Because if you use this kind of solution , Assam will apart from India.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I don´t understand. If India is a democratic country, how come India cannot accept a plebiscit in Kashmir. I am getting the impression Indians do not understand the meaning of democracy. I know most Indians ( and Pakistanis too) have very little education. But at least he forumites here should understand that not accepting the wish of the majority of Kashmiri people is against the principles of democracy.
Because if you use this kind of solution , Assam will apart from India.
India is not a territorial charitable organisation supposed to donate a new country for every race which migrated to India.

India IS NOT a democracy but has ADOPTED democracy to run itself like PRC uses communism. Democracy isn't India's identity unlike artificial states of west.

Democracy is just to add another dimension of standard of living to the lives of people. India won't abandon its own existence to become a paramount of freedom for everyone.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India is not a territorial charitable organisation supposed to donate a new country for every race which migrated to India.

India IS NOT a democracy but has ADOPTED democracy to run itself like PRC uses communism. Democracy isn't India's identity unlike artificial states of west.

Democracy is just to add another dimension of standard of living to the lives of people. India won't abandon its own existence to become a paramount of freedom for everyone.
Hard to understand , India IS NOT a democracy but has ADOPTED democracy to run itself like PRC uses communism.
So India is not democracy , its pretend to democracy , its fake democracy , am I right?

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Hard to understand , India IS NOT a democracy but has ADOPTED democracy to run itself like PRC uses communism.
So India is not democracy , its pretend to democracy , its fake democracy , am I right?
India has democracy since millennia.
We had Solasa Mahajanapadas of which many are Republics, and existed some 800-600 yrs before Christ(dude,HBD!). They had democracy frm grass root levels, though some were absolute monarchies.

We had(and still do) Gram Panchayats which are Local Self Governments dating back to Post vedic times. So, it'd be wise on ur part if u dig something abt us before making stupid rhetoric.

Afa Kashmir is concerned, a plebiscite to secede can never happen coz India is affectionately known in political circles as 'an Indestructible union of destructible states'. We follow a democracy given to us by our elders, not a liberal one which bows before secessionism and strife.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Democracy is a method of running country. It is basically a regime, not the country itself.
Country won't abandon itself for pretending to be the paramount of general characteristics of regime.

India has done everything what a democracy would. Gifting yourself to invader is being dumb, not being democratic. Whoever doesn't like to live in India can leave, not ask India to leave its area of jurisdiction.
You are dumb simply.

Waanar

Country flag
India is a democracy till there are retards asking for freedom. Then we try to emulate your country, comrade.

Counter question -

How many years in jail for viewing this picture and how many years for circulating it? :p

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India is a democracy till there are retards asking for freedom. Then we try to emulate your country, comrade.

Counter question -

How many years in jail for viewing this picture and how many years for circulating it? :p
The tank stops , better than India solder , India solder will shoot .

Waanar

Country flag
The tank stops , better than India solder , India solder will shoot .
Take your propaganda elsewhere. I know you secretly wish your soldiers were half as badass as an Indian but this thread is about Kashmir, not your pipe dreams.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Take your propaganda elsewhere. I know you secretly wish your soldiers were half as badass as an Indian but this thread is about Kashmir, not your pipe dreams.
I just comment a quote on below
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waanar

Country flag
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The wish of majority of INDIANS in India outclasses the and outweighs the wishes of a subclass. Population of separatists is less than population of regular Indians. I know Chinese are fed daily propaganda but at least critical thinking shouldn't die out completely. That's what makes us different from apes.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Sigh.

India isn't a full democracy. There are levels. Even USA isn't full democracy. We are what we are that we need to do to survive in a dangerous neighbourhood while still maintaining as much rights for our people.

As for plebiscite, there are actually many rules to get it going. We don't want to do just on our side because ...it's not advantageous geopolitically.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles