Kashmir - Advisory on nuclear attack issued!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
We do have multiple strike capability with the Chakra and later the Arihant:thumb:
Read about BABUR SLCM integration into Agosta90's and most imported about qing class SSB(like golf class they are conventional but because of there size being almost equal to arihand nuclear submarine they can also carry 6 slbm's)

though babur can take up upto 300kg warhead.please do the math how much yield will it produce under a plutonium warhead

Each agosta90b can carry 8babur and 8torpedo(in future)
6-17
8x3agosta90b=24(each with upto 35kt which is enough to destroy 2 cities of hiroshima size)

so even before getting hands on our KPC-3 in 2020 and QIng class in 2017 just with Agosta90B we would be able to destroy 50 indian cities from submarine

now add to that the 5500tonnes qing class submarine in future which each can carry 36 babur slcm and imagine the destruction(total 6 submarine)

The nuclear weapons has totally disturbed the whole south asia and if ever started survival on both sides is impossible

by 2020 with kpc-3,agosta90b and qing class pakistan can destroy atleast 1/3rd of south asia from sea

like the russian typhoon class submarine was able to destroy the whole europe alone

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
But Pakistan nuclear installations has no BM neither warheads,they are just powerplant.

well where i live the rumour is that pak has silo's of missile in chashma.i don't know whether this is true or not

there were satellite images of pakistan building a site for launching 84ballistic missile in 1 go
I was talking about such sites.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Is anybody else also thinking that this thread has gone insane and completely off topic or is it just me?
i am

we are just wasting time here and our politicians are sleeping
in the end even in a nuclear conflict they will flee and we will be left to the radiations

i am off from this thread

binayak95

Country flag
Read about BABUR SLCM integration into Agosta90's and most imported about qing class SSB(like golf class they are conventional but because of there size being almost equal to arihand nuclear submarine they can also carry 6 slbm's)

though babur can take up upto 300kg warhead.please do the math how much yield will it produce under a plutonium warhead

Each agosta90b can carry 8babur and 8torpedo(in future)
6-17
8x3agosta90b=24(each with upto 35kt which is enough to destroy 2 cities of hiroshima size)

so even before getting hands on our KPC-3 in 2020 and QIng class in 2017 just with Agosta90B we would be able to destroy 50 indian cities from submarine

now add to that the 5500tonnes qing class submarine in future which each can carry 36 babur slcm and imagine the destruction(total 6 submarine)

The nuclear weapons has totally disturbed the whole south asia and if ever started survival on both sides is impossible

by 2020 with kpc-3,agosta90b and qing class pakistan can destroy atleast 1/3rd of south asia from sea

like the russian typhoon class submarine was able to destroy the whole europe alone
The Agosta isn't an SSN. I bet with our P8Is we'll sink them before you can tell them of launching missiles.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I was talking about such sites.
do you have any idea how much destruction 84ballistic missile can do if launched?

if they are shaheen II(1000kg payload[plutonium warheads) yield atleast upto 20mt(not to be confused with kt) each

84x20=1680mt

with this you don't need to nuke us because with this pakistan itself will destroy including bangladesh,nepal adjacents countries

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Agosta isn't an SSN. I bet with our P8Is we'll sink them before you can tell them of launching missiles.
BABUR SLCM can be launched from torpedo tubes

now it is upto you whether you put a nuclear warhead onto the SLCM or conventiona

mind it that babur payload is 300kg

qing class is similar to this but twice the size with submerged displacement upto 6200tonnes(more than even the SSBM arihant)

Golf class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

binayak95

Country flag
BABUR SLCM can be launched from torpedo tubes

now it is upto you whether you put a nuclear warhead onto the SLCM or conventiona

mind it that babur payload is 300kg

qing class is similar to this but twice the size with submerged displacement upto 6200tonnes(more than even the SSBM arihant)

Golf class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I don't give a damn about your Agostas or Chinese subs. They don't have the stealth of true SSNs or even SSBNs

binayak95

Country flag
This thread is driving me insane. I am going to bed. Gd NIght

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
do you have any idea how much destruction 84ballistic missile can do if launched?

if they are shaheen II(1000kg payload[plutonium warheads) yield atleast upto 20mt(not to be confused with kt) each

84x20=1680mt

with this you don't need to nuke us because with this pakistan itself will destroy including bangladesh,nepal adjacents countries
Do you think Indians will give such a free chance to your country to nuke Indian cities ? Nope!

OT,

Leave it on the future, currently we are getting DDOSd :dude:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
He is talking in MT, pulling the numbers out of his ass.

4 12 MT warheads will do considerable damage to the state though.
Their lords and provider the Chinese don't have 8-12MT arsenal.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Actually, what he did was apply Lahori logic. According to the deluded fool 400% increase(I doubt even that) would mean X400 increase in tonnage. With this level of education I expect them to implode before they can even press the nuke button.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Shutup all juu Yevil hindus juu don't know shit! this is what will happen- "well the nasr would be the start followed by many big brothers India will get max damage more population density so more humans kill 'economy directly into Sudan level' population decrease from 1.2 billion to just 2 millions" :troll:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Son it's 8-12 KT arsenal that you have.
8-12kt?seriously

i am talking about megatons warhead not some tiny 8-12kt warhead..i dont even consider below 100kt as standard warhead for Pakistan

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/21351-chinas-294-megatons-thermonuclear-deterrence.html

even if they explode it on tibet the whole of india will go under water
chinese don't have 8-12mt in arsenal is a past tense now even for Pakistan.We are looking onto 40-50mt now

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I think we should all put deluded farhaan on our ignore list.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I think we should all put deluded farhaan on our ignore list.
Trust me, Farhaan is zillion times better than majority of pakis you will ever meet in you miserable kafir life.....if you ever meet or talk to majority of pakistanis, then their islamic delusions and dementia will force you to commit suicide!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles