Kashmir - Advisory on nuclear attack issued!

SPIEZ

Country flag
We have a book called Indian Book of War. This book is updated every three months and lists the actions to be taken by each wing of GOI in case of war. The updates for this book are classified as top secret and it is updated only in the presence of every CO by officers hand picked by him. None of these officers is allowed to read the updates. We also have a war book of enemy targets which is also updated accordingly. Each fighter sqn and each formation has very clearly defined targets which are marked in the order of merit which these sqns or formations have to take out within a certain time frame. Every fighter pilot knows these targets by heart and their location including the way to navigate to them. They do not need maps to reach these targets as these are imprinted in their minds.
Pakistan has a very large network of rivers and bridges in punjab and only a few of them are capable of withstanding the load of heavy equipment and same is the case of bridges across Indus. We know them and Jaguar sqns based in Ambala have a big job to do to take out these bridges even at the cost of flying the aircraft into them to destroy them. We have evolved as a very well oiled fighting machine compared to 1971. There is no way that Pakistan can last even a seven day war against us. They know it too. So they created nukes. Now we have to teach them a lesson and tell them that these nukes are actually going to ensure their complete destruction as we reserve the right of pre-emptive strike. If Pak did not have nukes and not threatened us with them, maybe the situation wud have been different.
We all know PAkistan doesn't stand a semblance of a chance without nukes.

We had discovered it earlier when they had decided to test a nuclear missile (Nasr) against a conventional force doctrine.

Now don't you think think you are giving too much info out????

binayak95

Country flag
how?

do you think pakistan has a few warheads only?

we have active 110 warheads
Because by the time two missiles land in India, dozens of BMs will be touching down in PAK. And major cities like Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata have S-300 protection already.

Decklander

A good BMD can save a lot of Indian cities, and that will change the result of the war.
BMD without inbuilt nuke response is of no use. You can't save yourself from bombardment of nukes. You have to retaliate with massive massive force the moment you come under nuke attack or have intelligence input that a nuke strike is imminent so that your BMD is not put to test again and again.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan 67 cities population is 42millions at the same time
indian just 10 cities population is 62millions

SPIEZ

Country flag
Each 8-12 megaton(Remember the report about Pak spiking of plutonium with tritium which can increase the output by 300-400%)
Pakistan 67 cities population is 42millions at the same time
indian just 10 cities population is 62millions

So you are of the idea, that Pakistan use nuclear weapons against a civilians and that too for no reason in particular.

You are worst than your politicians.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Because by the time two missiles land in India, dozens of BMs will be touching down in PAK. And major cities like Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata have S-300 protection already.
Pak also has FT-2000(s-300 clone) for nuclear sites protection

if s-300 are so effective than russia would have fielded only them and nothing else

South korea would have bought hundreds of them and stop worrying

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
4 missiles will not destroy Lucknow let alone UP.
He is talking in MT, pulling the numbers out of his ass.

4 12 MT warheads will do considerable damage to the state though.

Decklander

We all know PAkistan doesn't stand a semblance of a chance without nukes.

We had discovered it earlier when they had decided to test a nuclear missile (Nasr) against a conventional force doctrine.

Now don't you think think you are giving too much info out????
What I posted here are not the cords of targets or details of them. every nation has such plans including Pakistan. They too have well defined targets within India which they think are crucial for them. Only an idiot will ever consider his enemy idiot, A wise army gives utmost respect to enemy forces as even an idiot on his day can change the outcome of war.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
So you are of the idea, that Pakistan use nuclear weapons against a civilians and that too for no reason in particular.

You are worst than your politicians.
i am just giving off an idea about claims of wiping out Pakistan

otherwise i know we are just wasting time and nothing is gonna happens :D

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
BMD without inbuilt nuke response is of no use. You can't save yourself from bombardment of nukes. You have to retaliate with massive massive force the moment you come under nuke attack or have intelligence input that a nuke strike is imminent so that your BMD is not put to test again and again.
Yup, I think IAF will take out Pakistani nuclear installations at first strike if they see the possibility of a nuclear war, and we already have accurate nuclear missiles for Pak.

binayak95

Country flag
We do have multiple strike capability with the Chakra and later the Arihant:thumb:

Defcon 1

Country flag
Is anybody else also thinking that this thread has gone insane and completely off topic or is it just me?

SPIEZ

Country flag
i am just giving off an idea about claims of wiping out Pakistan

otherwise i know we are just wasting time and nothing is gonna happens :D
Why are so sure?

What keeps terrorists away from these weapons. We all know how terrorist have struck your military centers. Anyway for the good of mankind and Pakistan, lets hope there wont be any fallout.

binayak95

Country flag
Is anybody else also thinking that this thread has gone insane and completely off topic or is it just me?
This always happens when two arch rivals have a stare down, be it India-Pakistan or USA-USSR

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Each 8-12 megaton(Remember the report about Pak spiking of plutonium with tritium which can increase the output by 300-400%)
Yeah, 400% increase would mean 20kT-----> 80kT. You fail Paki. Is this what you base all your calculations on?

For 8-12 MT you would need a 3 MT warhead beforehand.

:rofl: :rofl:

binayak95

Country flag
Why are so sure?

What keeps terrorists away from these weapons. We all know how terrorist have struck your military centers. Anyway for the good of mankind and Pakistan, lets hope there wont be any fallout.
Lets pray that jihadis try to steal a nuke but stupidly detonate all the nukes at once in Pakistan.:rofl:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yup, I think IAF will take out Pakistani nuclear installations at first strike if they see the possibility of a nuclear war, and we already have accurate nuclear missiles for Pak.
But Pakistan nuclear installations has no BM neither warheads,they are just powerplant.

well where i live the rumour is that pak has silo's of missile in chashma.i don't know whether this is true or not

there were satellite images of pakistan building a site for launching 84ballistic missile in 1 go

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles