Kareena won't convert to Islam to marry fiance Saif

pmaitra

I actually deleted it, since I thought I was posting in that thread, since both threads looked similiar and I was viewing both side by side and hence posted what I had to post there here:tsk:
Both threads are on the same topic, inter-faith marriage and the potential consequence of proselytization.

SHURIDH

Who cares Bollywood khans are already kafir due to their kuffar practices.
who are you to decide they are muslim or not.
Its a complex among paki they think themself are pure muslim because they live land of pure.
In 1971 paki army killed bengali muslims at the same mindset bengali muslims are impure.
Paki thinks they are pure muslims than indian and bangladeshi muslim.
Now what khans of bollywood do go to pakistan gets a pure muslim certificate from not so pure paki president mr 10%.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
To AJTR:

I wish and pray that you learn the right way of communicating with your fellow forum members. Most of your posts are filled with hatred or flamers. You call others to be Kafir's and yet show little or no respect to others. What does that make you? Think about it and than answer if you want too.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
She should not convert. No one should. If your fiance ask you to change your religion just to marry you kick his ass. In middle class society some problems arises due to mindset of the people (Kareena doesnt have that problem) but one can overcome those......practical experience.....

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Both threads are on the same topic, inter-faith marriage and the potential consequence of proselytization.
This thread has Karina flavor so its different :taunt:

Anyway.. this thread is different since the girl says no to conversion. Lets hope she is going to do what she says so that this can inspire others who are too weak to give in.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles