Kareena won't convert to Islam to marry fiance Saif

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Kareena Kapoor will wear Sharmila Tagore's wedding sharara to marry fiancé Saif Ali Khan, but will not convert to Islam, unlike her future mother-in-law.

Bebo will not only retain her name, she will also retain her religion.

In a recent interview given to Mail Today, Saif said, "I would never want her (Kareena) to change her religion. That is the trouble with religion really... it expects conversion. I don't buy or believe that. I think it's good that the government, too, has - unless I'm misinformed about the law amended to include it in the Special Marriage Act. If and when we do get married, no one has to change his or her religion."

43 years ago, Saif's mother Sharmila Tagore converted to Islam and changed her name to Ayesha Begum when she married Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi on 27 December 1969. Saif's first wife, actress Amrita Singh, also converted to her new husband's religion.

Kareena, it appears, will break the mould.

Kareena won't convert to Islam to marry fiance Saif

We should pass a Law that Conversions(without consent) are Void on Marriage.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Who cares Bollywood khans are already kafir due to their kuffar practices.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Another famous LOVE-JEHAD.....

Thread gonna be on fire.... :scared2: :flame:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
First explain practices of Imran Khan the paki the drinker and womaniser who have kids without wedlock who Pakis want to make PM.

:lol:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
By posting in this thread, you just did.

BTW your Quaid was a pork eating wine drinking Ahole. Some Muslim. Father I'd Islamic republic of Pak a pork eater and wine drinker.
Harsh post !! ....
But True !! :laugh:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
By posting in this thread, you just did.

BTW your Quaid was a pork eating wine drinking Ahole. Some Muslim. Father I'd Islamic republic of Pak a pork eater and wine drinker.
Gutter saaf kanay ke liye gutter main utarna hi padta hai

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
OT but isi baat par ek Sher arz hai :-

Aap Pakistaniyon ko gutter ki kya jarurat ...

Arz kiya hai - Aap Pakistaniyon ko gutter ki kya jarurat ...,

Aap to gutter apne dil me liye ghoomte hain!!

Aadab !! :humble:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
@ Mods really seriously ...Is having an ar*e for a head ....Enough Qualification ....for Posting on this forum
Isn't there any better representative of Pakistan ...????

From my experience of having studied with them ...
at least some of them did have an Head for a change
They were As**oles in their own right ....
but they had a head atleast...!!

I mean come on ...there must be some more Pakis who must be willing to join .....!!
Why are we stuck with this she-buffoon...or is she the best they can do ?

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
@ Mods really seriously ...Is having a ar*e for a head ....Enough Qualification ....for Posting on this forum
Isn't there any better representative of Pakistan ...????

From my experience of having studied with them ...
at least some of them did have an Head for a change
They were As**oles in their own right ....
but they had a head atleast...!!

I mean come on ...there must be some more Pakis who must be willing to join .....!!
Why are we stuck with this she-buffoon...or is she best they can do ?

amitkriit

Please join the feast, stuff yourself with Bacon and Pig Fat. Enjoy the best wine. Don't forget to include your first cousin, I mean your shohar.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Negative, he was gutter himself.

But I appreciate the spirit with which you defend him. Says a lot about you and your fake Islamic beliefs.

Galaxy

Country flag
It's such a shame that Ajtr was born in India. Hyderabad ?

There should be total ban for all Paki who comes to India to meet their family and vice-verse. These people may endorse Islamic jihadi mentality among innocent Indian Muslims during their stay.

I was wondering what a Paki and Indian Muslim talk when a paki comes to India as there are lots and lots of Muslim family in India whose few relatives live in Pakland.

Last edited:
Reactions: mki

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
It needs to be noted that this is unusual enough to merit a newspaper article. By default, everyone assumes that the woman will convert to Islam when she marries a Muslim man. The fact that it is not happening makes news!

If two people are really in love, they already know that their significant other follows a different religion. Having started the relationship with that knowledge, the man has no right to impose a "conversion condition" when it comes to marriage. Unfortunately, it rarely works out like that, and the girl is always the one who has to convert.

pmaitra

Some nice advice for you:

Indian's restraint got whole world's respect, and improve Indian Pak relationship a lot which your woman don't know.
have more babies and feed them , Ajtr, stay away from political.
ajtr, you are real freak, dispite Indian do not like you , but you keep kissing their ass.
it is not your fault you borned in Pakistan, if you enjoy being ass kicked like me, change your flag to China.

pmaitra

If two people are really in love, they already know that their significant other follows a different religion. Having started the relationship with that knowledge, the man has no right to impose a "conversion condition" when it comes to marriage.
Very true. If you are starting a relationship with the full knowledge that you have a problem with the religion of that person, why start it in the first place?

Now, from a different thread:

What do you want to see? Illegal Bangladeshis in Delhi? My maid is a Bangladeshi. In fact 50% of all maids in my society are Bangladeshis. How do I know? Because she told me.
I know a few BD people who work as housemaids. They bribe the BSF, enter WB, stay for a few months, work, and then go back, and again come back.

One of these was a Muslim girl from BD, who was working as a maid. She was living with her mother and two sisters in a rented home, and all were working as maids, while her father was working as a farmer back in BD. Anyway, she ran away with a Hindu boy because she did not want to return to BD.

Her decision was motivated by better future prospects.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Unfortunately, it rarely works out like that, and the girl is always the one who has to convert.
Not true. Whether or not the boy or the girl is the Hindu, its usually the Hindu who converts to other religion.

I have had first hand experiences from my own relations and friends;)

Last edited:

pmaitra

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles