Kareena Kapoor now Sakina Khan

Ajesh

Love jehad...phew..hearing that for so long....is loving and marrying a henious crime?Why love marriage only becomes a taboo when a minority boy marries a majority girl.Yet we call our nation secular.What a hypocracy.Its nnatural that in inter religion marriages the bride usually converts to the grooms religion.
For all those so called fan boys of hard core hindu extremism info. in my family 3 of my cousins had been married to hindu nair boys.And they gotconverted into hinduism. And what the hell would u guys call that.
You are a Mapplah or a Christian? Just Asking

Ashutosh Lokhande

Love jehad...phew..hearing that for so long....is loving and marrying a henious crime?Why love marriage only becomes a taboo when a minority boy marries a majority girl.Yet we call our nation secular.What a hypocracy.Its nnatural that in inter religion marriages the bride usually converts to the grooms religion.
For all those so called fan boys of hard core hindu extremism info. in my family 3 of my cousins had been married to hindu nair boys.And they gotconverted into hinduism. And what the hell would u guys call that.
Sir atleast understand the whole love jihad fiasco first before commenting.

Its not about willfull conversion but a forecfull one by deciet.
A guy presents himself as a hindu and try lure a girl in his love trap. After marriage he reveals his true identity and forcefully tries to convert the girl.
Now is it not a wrongfull act?
Its a criminal offence acc to our constitution.
and whats secularism got to do with it?

PS: love jihad is not related with kareena kapoor as she already knew what she was getting into.

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
They are Muslim women who married outside their faith. Any Muslim man who left the religion to marry a non-Muslim woman? May be there are a few... but none I can think of now.
Madhubala, Zareena Wahab, Manyata Dutt.
not strictly speaking married a film-star but pretty close enough

...how about the (in)famous Firoz ( Gandhi ) ?

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Is it relevant???
Any way the answer is a syrian christian..

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Should have chosen a better name. This one is just tragic.

LalTopi

She is a pathetic individual who has no moral standing. She sold out her heritage culture and history, not for the sake of personal moral beliefs, but for money and prestige.

Ashutosh Lokhande

She is a pathetic individual who has no moral standing. She sold out her heritage culture and history, not for the sake of personal moral beliefs, but for money and prestige.
Watever be the reson Its her personel choice. Like every other citizen she too has freedom to practise which ever religion she wants. I think we must respect that.

Compersion

Country flag
She appears in a lot of movies ... perhaps that is what she wanted and partnered accordingly.

LalTopi

Watever be the reson Its her personel choice. Like every other citizen she too has freedom to practise which ever religion she wants. I think we must respect that.
In Rajasthan and Gujarat their were women who willfully thew themselves into the flames rather than be captured, humiliated and forced to convert. They, along with their menfolk, chose to die so that their children and their people - YOU - would have the freedom to practice their faith and continue with their culture and respect their heritage. These are the people that I respect.

Ashutosh Lokhande

In Rajasthan and Gujarat their were women who willfully thew themselves into the flames rather than be captured, humiliated and forced to convert. They, along with their menfolk, chose to die so that their children and their people - YOU - would have the freedom to practice their faith and continue with their culture and respect their heritage. These are the people that I respect.
Can you say a lil more clearer? i didnt got your point and relation between the topic and what you trying to say.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles