Muhsin Al-Hakim Unlawful

Abu Al-Qasim Al-Khui Unlawful as a Precaution

Abu Al-A'Ala Al-Sabzwari Unlawful

Sayyid Muhammad Baqir Al-Sadr Unlawful except:-
· In dissimulation (taqiyyah).
· For medical treatment.
· To save the dignity of Islam.

"O, Allah, Increase in me the beauty [that you have promised me]",

soon after he had made the supplication a beautiful beard appeared on his radiant face. When Gabriel (AS) witnessed what had happened, he touched the beard of prophet Adam (saww) & said,

"This is in response to the supplication you made to your Lord, & it has been granted to you & your male offspring till the day of reckoning".

It is evident from this narration that the beauty which Allah, the Blessed, the Exalted, bestowed upon Adam (saww) in the form of a beard would remain for him & his male offspring till the day of reckoning.

The shaving of the beard in general is considered to be from amongst those actions which the Lawgiver (Allah) has indeed considered unlawful. This is to such an extent, that it is regarded a sin by which an individual may be considered worthy of being punished. As far as some of the rulings which the Lawgiver has ordained for His servants, whether they find them difficult to resist or difficult to perform, they are still taken into account as far His pious servants are concerned, the main reason for that is the strong faith His loyal pious servants have with regard to His commands & prohibitions. They know that their Creator, Allah, the All Mighty, the Blessed, the Exalted, knows & does what is best for His humble servants.
BEARD - ISLAMIC - LAWS

Importance of the Beard in the words of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam):

(1) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said "I have no connection iwth one who shaves, shouts and tears his clothing eg. in grief or affication."
- Reported by Abu Darda (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 501

(2) The teachings of Hadhrat Ammar Bin Yaasir, Abdullah Ibn Umar, Sayyidina Umar, Abu Hurairah and Jaabir (R.A.), indicate that ALL used to keep beards that were one fist length or more. Hadhrat Jaabir (R.A.) had said: "We used to grow long beards and only during Hajj and Umrah did we trim them to the required length (i.e. fist length)."

(3) Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) relates that: "He who imitates the kuffar (non-believers) and dies in that state, he will be raised up with them on the Day of Qiyamat (Judgement)."

(4) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) says: "Trim closely the moustache, and let the beard flow (Grow)."
- Narrated Ibn Umar (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 498

(5) "Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) ordered us to trim the moustache closely and spare the beard" says Ibn Umar.
- Muslim, Hadith no. 449

(6) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)said: "Act against contrary to the polythesists, trim closely the moustache and grow the beard."
- Reported by Ibn Umar (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 500

(7) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said "Trim closely the moustache and grow the beard."
- Reported by Abu Hurairah (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 501

(8) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Anyone who shaves has no claim to the mercy of Allah"
- Reported by Ibn Abbas (R.A.) in Tibrabi

(9) Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) used to cut that portion (which exceeds the grip of the hand) of the beard.
- Tirmidhi

Beard in Islam

So, who is a Munafiqeen?

Sharukh Khan and not your Chief Justice or your Chief of the Army Staff?

Doctor heal thyself!

Please disabuse yourself with the popular notion in Pakistan that India is a Hindu nation. We are not. We are secular and we know of each other's religion and religious practices.
you didNt got What i meant
one is muslim if he accept Islam with heart
while munafiqeen is the one who just pretend to be a muslim

one who dont offer namaz or doesnt have beard will pay for the sins
but he's not a munafiqeen

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
while i doubt the news as well because it is not necessary for her to accept Islam

a man can marry a known muslin girl
while this is prohibited for a muslim girl to marry with a non muslim guy

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
you didNt got What i meant
one is muslim if he accept Islam with heart
while munafiqeen is the one who just pretend to be a muslim

one who dont offer namaz or doesnt have beard will pay for the sins
but he's not a munafiqeen

So the person who does not offer namaz is a sinner? More than 80% of the world is a sure shot sinner!

That means all your forefathers were sinners? No doubt you have an identity crises!

Thank god for making me a sinner and not an Islamic person!

blank_quest

Country flag
while i doubt the news as well because it is not necessary for her to accept Islam

it is not the marriage of Religion , its the marriage of Humans.. its all Man made... were Homo Sapiens doing marriage in religious ways? ofcourse not.. But Now because religion has become part and parcel of life , it has become an identity like name, social status etc it is hard get people back to normal humanly sane sense.

blank_quest

Country flag

it is not the marriage of Religion , its the marriage of Humans.. its all Man made... were Homo Sapiens doing marriage in religious ways? ofcourse not.. But Now because religion has become part and parcel of life , it has become an identity like name, social status etc it is hard get people back to normal humanly sane sense.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
So the person who does not offer namaz is a sinner? More than 80% of the world is a sure shot sinner!

That means all your forefathers were sinners? No doubt you have an identity crises!

Thank god for making me a sinner and not an Islamic person!
better we dont start a religious debate here

KS

Bye bye DFI
But doesn't Islam, the religion of peace and equality treats both men and women equally ?

So why this disparity ?

In the words of Priyanka bhabi - why should boys always get the fun ?

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
But doesn't Islam, the religion of peace and equality treats both men and women equally ?

So why this disparity ?

In the words of Priyanka bhabi - why should boys always get the fun ?
again dont want to start a religious debate here

but the point in this case is
if a guy marry a non muslim girl than there childrens will more probably follow the father religion

while if a girl is married into a non muslim family than her childrens majority of them will follow there father religion

KS

Bye bye DFI

if a guy marry a non muslim girl than there childrens will more probably follow the father religion

while if a girl is married into a non muslim family than her childrens majority of them will follow there father religion
So again it all comes to a patriarchal society..Doesn't it ? With male influence and power dominating the female.So how come Islam claim that it treats men and women the same ?

I have no problem with a patriarchal setup..I come from one. But the problem is not practising what is preached. Dont claim the equality and stuff when its not true.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

So, religion and religious bigotry is superior than human relations and Islam gives priority to Islamic numerical superiority, than humanity as a whole......no doubt Islamic world is in shyt!!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I think this thread has run its course for the moment.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Kareena Kapoor didn't convert apparently
-----
Darul Uloom labels Saif-Kareena marriage as anti-Islam

SAHARANPUR: Leading Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deoband today termed as "anti-Islam" the wedlock between film actors Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan, saying the bride did not convert to Islam before the marriage.

The Islamic institution located in Deoband, a town in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh, said, "Kareena did not convert to Islam before her marriage with Saif. Islam does not approve of such marriages."

"According to the Muslim laws, since Kapoor has not converted to Islam, this marriage is anti-Islam," said Habibur Rahman, a senior cleric of the seminary.

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor tied the knot on October 16. The couple got their marriage registered in Mumbai.

Although there were rumours that a 'nikaah' was held, Kapoor's close friend and fashion designer Manish Malhotra had said that there was a simple exchange of vows between the two actors, who have been dating for five years.

Saif, 42, son of late Nawab of Pataudi and former Indian cricket captain Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and actress Sharmila Tagore, sealed his relationship with Kareena, 32, at his residence in suburban Bandra through a registered marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles