Kareena Kapoor may convert to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

Theek hai but it is always about the Hindu converting to another religion 99% of the time. Especially among actors, always Muslims actors will find Hindu girls to marry.
that is my Q

why any body marries to muslim is forced to convert. why cant they live as it is. especially in educated and rich class

now pls dont give me example of sharukh-gauri or arbaaz -mailka.who knows whats their name in papers

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hindu converting to another religion 99% of the time
That would make 99% idiots with no convictions!

But if they are happy, why should I feel unhappy?

I remember an officer of mine's father who was a Tamil brahmin and quite a liberal person.

When a girl came and asked him for advice when she was contemplating marrying a Muslim and her parents were not agreeing and she was feeling uncomfortable about the whole thing, he said, "Why worry? Marry the Muslim and sleep with the Hindus!"

Sagacious advice that left all of us speechless!

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yeah ! they could have married under Special Marriage Act, none needs to convert, she is so famous celeb that no Mullah or Maulavi can object on her in India if she doesn't converts to Islam. But seriously there is no point in converting to a religion from where you can not return, a one-way-road. She will loose her fans for sure including me!

@Ray sir,

You are right sir that Saif is known as a Nawab, and nothing else. No matter how much he jumps he will remain a supporting actor! while Kareena is among top 2 for sure (if I say that she is no. 1 I wont be wrong) :heh:

BTW what's the need of marriage, can't they live with live-in-relationship:heh:
Tell me that Saif has not had sex with her so far. That itself throws out any pretentions about Islam.

Ray Sir has put it all too well already. Marriage of convenience. Or change of religion for convenience.

Why does it always have to be a "Hindu" actor in Bollywood who finds a Muslim? I guess it's to do with the numbers. The percentages. More Hindus than Muslims. Aamir married a Hindu, TWICE!!! I don't think his wife converted, both the times.

BTW a friends sister (a Bohri ) eloped with a Brahmin and "converted" to Hinduism. I am sure it was not newsworthy. This happened a couple of years ago.

My cousins cousin eloped with a Hindu quite a few years back and converted to Hinduism. It didn't make any news back then too.

Matter of choice as to who converts to what.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Tell me that Saif has not had sex with her so far. That itself throws out any pretentions about Islam.

Ray Sir has put it all too well already. Marriage of convenience. Or change of religion for convenience.

Why does it always have to be a "Hindu" actor in Bollywood who finds a Muslim? I guess it's to do with the numbers. The percentages. More Hindus than Muslims. Aamir married a Hindu, TWICE!!! I don't think his wife converted, both the times.

BTW a friends sister (a Bohri ) eloped with a Brahmin and "converted" to Hinduism. I am sure it was not newsworthy. This happened a couple of years ago.

My cousins cousin eloped with a Hindu quite a few years back and converted to Hinduism. It didn't make any news back then too.

Matter of choice as to who converts to what.
I am also saying the same, there are many Muslim actresses also, Hritik Roshan married Suzain Khan, but no news. One of my relatives eloped with a Muslim boy, never heard of her again it never made a news and Sorry but your cousin was also not famous like Kareena Kapoor, so it didn't make a news.

But seeing the Kerala as an example, Hindu girls should be aware of such converts for marriage, Kareena is a trend setter, she can easily set a wrong trend for other Hindu girls. And that is why I am objecting her conversion, I am not against her marriage with a Muslim Saif Ali, but against her conversion. Why to bend before stubbornness of a particular religion always ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am also saying the same, there are many Muslim actresses also, Hritik Roshan married Suzain Khan, but no news. One of my relatives eloped with a Muslim boy, never heard of her again it never made a news and Sorry but your cousin was also not famous like Kareena Kapoor, so it didn't make a news.

But seeing the Kerala as an example, Hindu girls should be aware of such converts for marriage, Kareena is a trend setter, she can easily set a wrong trend for other Hindu girls. And that is why I am objecting her conversion, I am not against her marriage with a Muslim Saif Ali, but against her conversion. Why to bend before stubbornness of a particular religion always ?
I think Kareena earns helluva lot more than Saif does just from their respective careers not counting any income of Saif from his inheritance.

I really don't think Kareena would actually be under any pressure to convert to marry. She may be converting for some other gains. Till recently she was very clear she was not going to convert and Saif too had said he is not going to force Kareena to convert. I think something may have happened and it could be $$$$$ as the reason. May be she and Saif will reciece something or tet may be left out of some inheritance ecsuss of someone's will or something.

Actually from day one of teir relationship, I have doubted they will even get married. I still have my doubts. Kareena will walk out.

Blackwater

she cant be muslim unless she accept Islam with heart which i Am sure she wont

she will still practice her mother religion practices whom are forbidden in Islam

she would more probably be a munafiqeen like shahrukh khan(only muslim by name)

there are lot in pakistan munafaqeen like sharukh khan.

how many drinks, drugs and do other things in pak watan which are banned in islam:lol::lol::lol:

Iam sure marry a Hindu is least of haram in Islam:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

Blackwater

The reason is simple.

The Islamic Trusts and the Waqf supervision will be Gone With the Wind and they will become paupers!

And all the pomp and show that the name Pataudi or Bhopal will go.

How many remember Duleep Singh and later in life nicknamed the Black Prince of Perthshire,who was the last Maharaja of the Sikh Empire?

He was the youngest son of the legendary "Lion of the Punjab" Maharaja Ranjit Singh and Maharani Jind Kaur

He is but a lost footnote in Sikh history since he converted to Christianity.

Saif Ali is a mere actor and nothing more.

He survives celebrity status being the Nawab of Pataudi, which in any case, is a postage stamp size!

Will he give that postage stamp sized honour up to be a non entity?

If he should want to spend his time after his acting days are over and join politics as many has been actors have done, to be a Muslim has its advantages along with the name Nawab of Pataudi.

Therefore, it is wise decision that Kareena Kapoor changes to be a Muslim and anyway she is a Pathan (or whatever a woman Pathan is called) I believe.

She will blend like a duck to water.

sir ray he was converted to Christianity when he was kid and in goras control. when he became adult, he soon realised, how gora fooled him ,he converted back to Sikhism try to reach India to his kingdom, though he could not reach that a different story

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
For what does it matter if she converts to Islam or Zingalism ??

An individual in this country can follow whichever faith he/she wants to follow. It is no one else's business but her.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
she will still practice her mother religion practices whom are forbidden in Islam

she would more probably be a munafiqeen like shahrukh khan(only muslim by name)
this news shouldnt bother anyone ..... these new-convert indian muslims, especially the bollywood versions will help moderate the wahabbi jihadist movement

this will in fact bring pak and india closer .... convince pak that their violent wahabbi jihadism is NOT islam

kareena will continue to be bebo .... it's a personal matter

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
You cant have nikah without conversion

pankaj nema

Country flag
In fact Saif will be Hinduised after this marriage

Saif is already Half Hindu because his Mother is a Hindu

His First wife was Hindu His kids who live with their mother Amrita Singh
may not even care about Islam

His sister Soha is marrying a Hindu actor Kunal Khemu

Islamic ethos and influence is getting finished from the Pataudi Family

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ kareena kapoor will drill vedas into him ?

His 1st wife was a sikh.

His sis is going out with a Hindu.

Pataudi family was muslim but hardly an epitome of islamic ethos.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
You cant have nikah without conversion
I think u can , there's no Islamic law prohibiting a Muslim Guy from marrying a Hindu girl ,

Its the least preferred thing though.

Blackwater

^^ kareena kapoor will drill vedas into him ?

His 1st wife was a sikh.

His sis is going out with a Hindu.

Pataudi family was muslim but hardly an epitome of islamic ethos.

than y sharmilla convert to muslim????

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
You can't have nikah with a kaffir..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles