Karachi Naval Base under Militant Attack

Sikh_warrior

Professional
guys the commentators are going wild with the consipiracy theories on the pak tv news channels!

misguided people, trained and funded by indians, trained in afghanistan.....<< give me a break!

Sikh_warrior

Professional
hitting the bed now, its close to 0300 hr. got an early start in the morning.

lets hope for the best outcome and less casualties.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Could mods change the title to "Pakistani Airforce base attacked" or something similar ?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I think till now cheap converts Beggara@@ Failed state pakistanis must have gotten used to getting killed by their own pious Islamic/Muslim brothers in their own "fort of islam", how perfect....I am sure after this the shameless pakistan army will be begging for DOLLARS louder than ever, no doubt Afghans call PA as "Dollar Army", and that they can pull their pants down and dance if dollars are thrown at them or sell their own mothers, truly a shameless mercenary army for hire!!

P.S: The whole attack is conducted by pakistan army/isi, they are trying to tell their people that even rag-tag taliban can attack a base successfully and not just special ops from US......and trust me this weird shameless analogy will go down with madrasa educated deluded pakistanis very well (as they believe in any mumbo-jumbo thrown at them by Ispr agents, not their fault a they are a dieing entity (read: a land with it's own borders), which has been brought up on false grandeur and delusional lies)!!

Last edited:

Blackwater

guys the commentators are going wild with the consipiracy theories on the pak tv news channels!

misguided people, trained and funded by indians, trained in afghanistan.....<< give me a break!
hahahah pak land ke log pagal ho gaye.

Allah tala inko jhanam de....

Blackwater

yeah kya ho raha ha mere islam ke thakedaro ko. allah inko aur thakedari de

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
it seems they want upgraded version of the plane.

are we turning into pak who make conspiracy theories all day long ? this was most probably not planned by the isi but who knows there's a slight glimmer of hope they they might be behind it since there past record isn't rosy.

Blackwater

it seems they want upgraded version of the plane.

are we turning into pak who make conspiracy theories all day long ? this was most probably not planned by the isi but who knows there's a slight glimmer of hope they they might be behind it since there past record isn't rosy.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

AirforcePilot

Professional
So far there has been nothing reported on CNN or MSNBC. Looks like the Pakistani military got caught with it's pants down again. If the base was heavily guarded, how did the attackers enter the base?

Blackwater

so far there has been nothing reported on cnn or msnbc. Looks like the pakistani military got caught with it's pants down again. If the base was heavily guarded, how did the attackers enter the base?
inside job or mole ??????

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
So far there has been nothing reported on CNN or MSNBC. Looks like the Pakistani military got caught with it's pants down again. If the base was heavily guarded, how did the attackers enter the base?
It helps when one (terrorists) have friends inside the govt, isi and military.

Blackwater

Now paf and pak navy are not safe, next target is pak nukes by us ka a.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
admittedly it's a couple of hours after the attack but all th emajor news providers list the event way down on their priority list .....looks like pak doesnt figure high enough in their scheme of things !

anyway it's a good deterrent in case china is thinking of builing a naval base in the neighbourhood !

Global Defence

New threads

Articles