Kapil Dev wants Sachin Tendulkar to retire immediately

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Dhoni worshipers are out in full force again. The recent India Australia test series.

Kohli - 300 runs @ 37.5
Sachin - 287 runs@ 35.9
Ashwin 163 runs @ 32.6
Sehwag 198 runs @24.8
Dravid 194 runs @ 24.3
Gambhir 181 runs @ 22.6
Dhoni 102 runs @ 20.4

The keyboard cricket experts must give it a rest. If someone has to be kicked out of the team it should be Dhoni first. He is an incompetent batsman against good bowling. there are at least 5 better wicketkeeper batsmen in the country. He is not the leader that everyone claims he is, on the field he is a defensive muppet who has no clue how to earn a wicket, off the field he is hardly at harmony with other players as seen from the recent squabbles.

As for Kapil, the less said the better.
Good point.

But one wonders how exhilarating it is to see a Legend pathetically crippled on the patch where he was known to roar!

trackwhack

Good point.

But one wonders how exhilarating it is to see a Legend pathetically crippled on the patch where he was known to roar!
Pathetically crippled by your estimates. Still the best batsman in the team as evidenced by stats of the recent tour (Kohli has scored a mere 13 more runs).

Blackwater

sachin has crossed its peak. He is only sticking coz of his 100th-100. this time his selfishness has come first and country has gone back-seat. He is wasting young talent coming in.

his time is over.try few ,matches then retire before he looses izzaat in front of Indian public

trackwhack

sachin has crossed its peak. He is only sticking coz of his 100th-100. this time his selfishness has come first and country has gone back-seat. He is wasting young talent coming in.

his time is over.try few ,matches then retire before he looses izzaat in front of Indian public
Yes, you obviously dont have a decent response to real numbers so just make a bitching comment and walk away, nice.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pathetically crippled by your estimates. Still the best batsman in the team as evidenced by stats of the recent tour (Kohli has scored a mere 13 more runs).
I am not comparing him with anyone.

He is beyond comparison.

One may never have a batsman ever of his calibre.

How can one compare a Giant with pygmies?

Yet, it is heart wrenching to find him struggle so helplessly.

Have you ever witnessed your near and dear one struggling with an ailment in front of your eyes and slowing fading away and you stand helpless watching the sad event?

Last edited:

trackwhack

I am not comparing him with anyone.

He is beyond comparison.

One may never have a batsman ever of his calibre.

How can one compare a Giant with pygmies?

Yet, it is heart wrenching to find him struggle so helplessly.
Sorry but the argument started with Sachin is hindering the team and now has shifted to Oh, I feel sorry for him to see him struggle. My defence of Sachin is based on the fact that he is still the best batsman in the team. And hence if you talk of the teams success, he is the best guarantor of it.

@sob, it dosent matter who the 100 comes against. Is it not the journey that matters? Remember he broke Gavaskars 34 hundreds against BD too.

We have absolute nobody's sitting and passing judgement on someone who has achieved so much and is still the best bat in the team. Maybe a lot of us feel redundant in our own careers and have to constantly keep looking over the shoulder to see if the boss is walking towards us with a pink slip.:rolleyes:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
i think kapil should mind his own business..

he does not need to pick others nose.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Racehorses when they are past their prime are put to pasture.

Young fillies may not still be comparable, but then one has to give them some room to grow into champions.

Brian Lara was no mean champion himself. He had the grace to realise when it was time, instead of chasing wills
o' the wisp.

Last edited:

Blackwater

what emotiuons? read your posts and mine. you are the one who is one a dispassionate dribble without any facts to back up your statements

what you want me to put as back up/his performance is in front of you...its not improving. above all he is lazy in fielding also.cricket is not about batting.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Ok, so who from BCCI or selection board is asking for Sachin's resignation?

Kapil Dev is a attention whore who must bark every 6th month in media to stay relevant to cricket, poor chap!

Blackwater

Ok, so who from BCCI or selection board is asking for Sachin's resignation?

Kapil Dev is a attention whore who must bark every 6th month in media to stay relevant to cricket, poor chap!

It must be sachin who should realize that time has come to leave respectfully. I fear, if he fails in few more innings, people will start talking

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
It must be sachin who should realize that time has come to leave respectfully. I fear, if he fails in few more innings, people will start talking
So leave it to Sachin & selection board.

Who the f is Kapil Dev? He waited 105 innings without even scoring a 50 before retiring.

Last edited:

Blackwater

So leave it to Sachin & selection board.

Who the f is Kapil Dev? He waited 105 innings without even scoring a 50 before retiring.
if u see my posts i already left it on sachin:p:p:laugh::laugh:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
what you want me to put as back up/his performance is in front of you...its not improving. above all he is lazy in fielding also. cricket is not about batting.
Yeah sure, let selection board or BCCI say that if at all they can.

Blackwater

Yeah sure, let selection board or BCCI say that if at all they can.
well this is forum and every member has right to express his view. in my view he should sit at home respecfully

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles