Kamra Air Force base in Pakistan under siege

Predator

Kamra air base which was raided by gunmen

Photo posted on micro-blogging site Twitter by a resident of Kamra showed flames and black smoke rising into the sky within the airbase

pmaitra

real reason why terrorists didnt manage to take out other aircraft must be this

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

you can see the wall where they aircrafts kept separately, so that it cannot be destroyed in air attack.

Other better pics are available on net, since i am in hurry, i will post it in evening.

BTW i must say smart move from PAF.
So this is just parking planes between high fortified walls, so that if a bomb falls in one parking spot, it might completely destroy the plane there, but the planes to the sides will remain safely protected by the walls.

Smart move.

Perhaps one could launch cluster bombs and damage all the planes in one go.

Indian_Baba

good ...some entertainment after a long time...guys look out for Zahil Hamid programe soon on this issue with some intresting analysis :)

pmaitra

good ...some entertainment after a long time...guys look out for Zahil Hamid programe soon on this issue with some intresting analysis :)
Interesting?

I think we'll hear the same stuff involving words, such as, 'CIA,' 'RAW,' 'MOSSAD,' 'HinJews,' etc..

Rather boring and stale, IMHO.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
one aircraft was hit, must be transport, since it was hit from outside the wall. They should have planned it better and execute it when SAAB was at the air base. Stupid terrorists.

Spin off has already started from Pak, nukes were not at the air base. But did't digest the fact that no junk fighter. May be they want to show that junk fighter is terror free.

Blackwater

freedom fighter must attack paki nukes installation so that UN can take them from them:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

arya

Country flag
one aircraft was hit, must be transport, since it was hit from outside the wall. They should have planned it better and execute it when SAAB was at the air base. Stupid terrorists.

Spin off has already started from Pak, nukes were not at the air base. But did't digest the fact that no junk fighter. May be they want to show that junk fighter is terror free.
they losse targets

Indian_Baba

Interesting?

I think we'll hear the same stuff involving words, such as, 'CIA,' 'RAW,' 'MOSSAD,' 'HinJews,' etc..

Rather boring and stale, IMHO.
boring might be, for me it is total entertainment specially the expressions . OMG priceless

Blackwater

heard that freedom fighters ,manage to destroyed 1 SAAB 2000,AWACS.

can anybody else confirmed this

Blackwater

yes, its true 1 SAAB 2000 gone in flames :scared2::scared2::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh:

But Pakistan has loose nothing. As they did not pay for that plane, all comes in BEG:taunt1::taunt1:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The picture showing fire, looks like coming from fuel dump.

Every goat look like can carry RPGs in Pakistan.

They have to put their jets including big planes in bunkers if they can not stop their strategic assets read terrorist having access to long range weapons. Few days back I heard a news where Pakistan police refused to rescue abducted person, rather suggested relatives to pay ransom because the extortionists were possessing Rocket Launchers.

Message to Bravado Pakistanis.

There is nothing in animosity to be proud of, rather it is a failure and calamity in waiting all the time.

Do not mess with bigger nations they will out bleed you.

Enjoy the taste of your own medicine i.e. Proxy war.

ani82v

Country flag
One strategic asset turned towards another strategic asset! :pound::pound::pound::taunt1:

The picture showing fire, looks like coming from fuel dump.

Every goat look like can carry RPGs in Pakistan.

They have to put their jets including big planes in bunkers if they can not stop their strategic assets read terrorist having access to long range weapons. Few days back I heard a news where Pakistan police refused to rescue abducted person, rather suggested relatives to pay ransom because the extortionists were possessing Rocket Launchers.

Message to Bravado Pakistanis.

There is nothing in animosity to be proud of, rather it is a failure and calamity in waiting all the time.

Do not mess with bigger nations they will out bleed you.

Enjoy the taste of your own medicine i.e. Proxy war.

Predator

yes, its true 1 SAAB 2000 gone in flames :scared2::scared2::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh:

But Pakistan has loose nothing. As they did not pay for that plane, all comes in BEG:taunt1::taunt1:
do you have a link for that? would be helpful to confirm

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The RPG was fired from higher grounds out side the base damaging one plane (not confirmed).

The kind of preparation going by weaponry they were equipped with (as per news) the attack can be termed as failed attack.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The same subject thread on DFI has reched 65 pages without any substance.....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles