Kaaba Inside

blank_quest

Country flag
reforming the interpretation of religious text is the need of the hour... what is more daunting that people are getting more and more stern. either get bend and survive in the world or be ready to be broken!

ani82v

Country flag
Why non -Muslims are not allowed in Kabba or even entering the city of mecca and madina ???????????:shocked::shocked::shocked:

on the contrary everybody body from all religion allowed in our kabba I.e golden temple

:namaste::namaste:
It was allowed in olden days but now people are possessive :p

Tronic

sob

Mod
Country flag
Tronic, could you please give me some links to follow up on this. Sounds interesting.

pmaitra

It's actually a hoax. Not really true. ;)
Tronic, could you please give me some links to follow up on this. Sounds interesting.
Here is the guy who 'proves' that the claim is wrong.

He uses simple degrees, and yes, what he does is mathematically correct. The only problem is, the earth is not a sphere, but an oblate spheroid, and so, it is wrong to compute the golden ratio using degrees.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashdoc

Country flag
It was allowed in olden days but now people are possessive :p
it was allowed by the older rulers but has been disallowed since the fanatic wahhabis of al saud took over .

pmaitra

Is Mecca really the point chosen by God for Abraham to build a temple? Does it really satisfy the Golden Ratio? Or is it a hoax?

Let us do some mathematics, but mathematics alone won't work if we remain ignorant about geography. Therefore, we shall use the Geodesic Distance between two points for our calculations:

Mecca: 21°25"²0"³N 39°49"²0"³E (M)
North Pole: 90d0'0"N 0d0'0"E (N)
South Pole: 90d0'0"S 0d0'0"E (S)

Geodesic Distance between MN, d[SUB]MN[/SUB] = 7632755.631 metres.
Geodesic Distance between MS, d[SUB]MS[/SUB] = 12371175.827 metres.
Ratio: d[SUB]MS[/SUB]/d[SUB]MN[/SUB] = 12371175.827 metres / 7632755.631 metres = 1.62.

Conclusion:
It is not a hoax. Mecca indeed is located at the Golden Ratio Point.

References:
Mecca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Online geodesic calculator (Geodesic Distance Calculator)

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
you are trying to apply mathematics of tantra and yantra on Kaba,,

Futile... or may be successful..

pmaitra

you are are trying to apply mathematics of tantra and yantra on Kaba,,

Futile... or may be successful..
Are you only going to argue for the sake of arguing, or do you have the ability to demonstrate, mathematically, that my calculations are wrong?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Are you only going to argue for the sake of arguing, or do you have the ability to demonstrate, mathematically, that my calculations are wrong?
Forget it if Tantra and yantra are going to be demonstrated with such stupid challenges..

so I admit I am stupid..

pmaitra

Forget it if Tantra and yantra are going to be demonstrated with such stupid challenges..

so I admit I am stupid..
I am not saying that you are stupid.

I am asking you to mathematically prove my calculations wrong.

pmaitra

Wouldn't a plane which cuts the globe horizontally thru Kaaba give you all the locations which makes a golden ratio?
Yes, you are correct. That plane would cut the globe in a way that the entire circle would represent the Golden Ratio between the Poles.

Check this out:

Source: Furqania Academy Waqf: Center for Research on Science of Qur'an and Hadith

Typically, if we take the two poles and the International Date Line, we should get 4 Golden Ratio points on the earth. Mecca is just one of the 4. The other 3, I believe, lie in water.

ani82v

Country flag
I didn't understand. Why only 4? There will be infinite points starting right from the neighborhood of Mecca towards both the directions.

And I am usually suspicious of claims made in sites which are of religious affiliations. They are usually 2 steps short of Jinn powered engines.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I didn't understand. Why only 4? There will be infinite points starting right from the neighborhood of Mecca towards both the directions.
When you consider only the poles, there can be infinite ( to be precise, two horizontal planes, equidistant from the equator, each consisting of infinite ) number of Golden Ratio Points (GRP), but when you also consider the International date line then the number of points are reduced to four.

But what people forget or ignore is that the international date line is completely human made, and has no geographic significance, and that it was invented much later than Kaaba or whatever.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles