Just a single comment from Saif Ali Khan and all the Pakis have gone mad

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Who is this Khureshi and why is he ranting like a bit*h?

I normally skip Indian movies, but if a movie burns Pakis, I could give it a shot.

Pakistan has taken theka/responsibility/contract to get converted every time..

first Alexander converted them to greeks, then Chandra gupta maurya converted them back to Hindus, the Ashok gave little touch of Buddhism .. then your Arabs converted you guys to Muslim.. :pound:

Now US will convert you to christian .. and lastly we will convert you back to Hindus
:p
You missed the Chinese converting to them to atheists in the interim.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Phantom is getting a lot of publicity. One has only Pakistan to thank for it. I will watch this movie.
Movie making is very difficult job, especially this kind of movie. Kabir Khan is no nonsense director and I don't hate his work as he likes to compound real issues in his story telling. From making documentaries his first leap of faith into Bollywood movie making was Kabul Express. It was one hell of a movie; a must watch.

Having said that the last ''Patriotic" spy thriller I watched; Saif Ali Khan as lead was Agent Vinod. You will be surprised even after saving New Delhi from Nuclear bomb (dirty) the LeT operative living in London was the real hero of that movie.

Pakistanis are victim of their own propaganda and unnecessarily getting their green panties into twist. I bet the kind of plea Saif Ali Khan was making to Pakistanis this movie will definitely have something for Pakistanis to take home and feel good.

Blackwater

Who is this Khureshi and why is he ranting like a bit*h?

I normally skip Indian movies, but if a movie burns Pakis, I could give it a shot.

You missed the Chinese converting to them to atheists in the interim.

because he is son of a bi.tch:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakistanis think that every Muslim living and breathing on Indian soil is their asset.
Pakistan has killed the MOST Muslims ever.

Any Muslim in world who is reading this should know.

Pak Army killed 1-3 Million in Bangladeshi and 200,000 rapes.
Pak Army killed 100,000 in Kashmir.
Pak Army killed 70,000 in Pakistan.
Pak Army killed 10,000 in Balochistan.
Pak Army killed 1000's in Terrorism in India.

Pak Army is a Un-Islamic Terrorist Coward Mercenary organization.

I_PLAY_BAD

Lol don't forget your Bollwood ( Backbone) is being ruled by MUSLIMS!! Like the whole country was ruled by them (MUGHALS). Better be realistic and love posting cars for sell from OLX shows how dumb you are.
This shows how stupid you are. Top three heroes of Bollywood are Muslims because people (including poor Hindus) accepted them. Can Pakistan accept a Hindu actor, leave aside the role of hero? By the way next generation heroes are non-muslims. How does that feel ?

Neo

BREAKING: PTA to ban Saif Ali Khan everywhere
Hana Wali

ISLAMABAD: After the Pakistan censor board banned Bollywood megastar Saif Ali Khan’s movies subsequent to his comments about losing his faith in Pakistan, the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has vowed to take measures to ensure that all Pakistanis similarly lose faith in Saif.

To be more specific, efforts are underway to ensure that all traces of Saif are removed from the internet and mainstream media in the country.

“He will now, in essence, become a phantom,” :rofl: a source privy to the PTA decision told this scribe.

“Already there is a movement from the public itself to ban commercials that have him as the star. So it’s not something that people will mind us doing,” the source added.

The new efforts will include ensuring that in addition to Saif never making it to Pakistani cinemas and television screens, websites that mention or feature the actor will also be blocked in Pakistan.

“This shouldn’t be a problem. If we can take down all of YouTube, Saif is small fry in comparison,” the source said. It is hoped that by the time the drive is complete, most people will forget that Saif Ali Khan ever made movies.

“We are only worried about what will happen when he does a movie with another big star. For example, if he’s doing a collaboration with Shah Rukh Khan, how are we supposed to block that? There may be riots in Pakistan, everyone knows how much Shah Rukh Khan is loved,” the source said.

One proposed solution for the Saif Ali Khan ban.

“Heck, even Hafiz Saeed himself loves the man… you know?” he added.

It seems that if the plan is executed in the manner that is required then the next generation may grow up having no inkling of who Saif is.

“He will become a mythical creature… no one will have proof or faith in his existence. Like an imaginary friend, if you will,” the source informed.

“But to be honest, his movies are so terribly boring I don’t see anyone bothering to spend that much time making up stories about him existing in the next few years. This will be easy peasy for us,” he said.

Shaan welcomes patriotic ban

Meanwhile veteran actor Shaan Shahid has lauded the PTA’s move, and has wholeheartedly endorsed it.

“The PTA, like myself, always calls out traitors and bans accordingly. If I were a regulating body, I’d want to be the PTA because I like to ban stuff,” Shaan said.

“I can also tell you that I’d be making a movie on the PTA soon, where I’d be starring as the PTA myself.”

NOTE: Before celebrating the ban on Saif Ali Khan, please keep in mind that this is satire. :rofl:

Blackwater

BREAKING: PTA to ban Saif Ali Khan everywhere
Hana Wali

ISLAMABAD: After the Pakistan censor board banned Bollywood megastar Saif Ali Khan’s movies subsequent to his comments about losing his faith in Pakistan, the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has vowed to take measures to ensure that all Pakistanis similarly lose faith in Saif.

To be more specific, efforts are underway to ensure that all traces of Saif are removed from the internet and mainstream media in the country.

“He will now, in essence, become a phantom,” :rofl: a source privy to the PTA decision told this scribe.

“Already there is a movement from the public itself to ban commercials that have him as the star. So it’s not something that people will mind us doing,” the source added.

The new efforts will include ensuring that in addition to Saif never making it to Pakistani cinemas and television screens, websites that mention or feature the actor will also be blocked in Pakistan.

“This shouldn’t be a problem. If we can take down all of YouTube, Saif is small fry in comparison,” the source said. It is hoped that by the time the drive is complete, most people will forget that Saif Ali Khan ever made movies.

“We are only worried about what will happen when he does a movie with another big star. For example, if he’s doing a collaboration with Shah Rukh Khan, how are we supposed to block that? There may be riots in Pakistan, everyone knows how much Shah Rukh Khan is loved,” the source said.

One proposed solution for the Saif Ali Khan ban.

“Heck, even Hafiz Saeed himself loves the man… you know?” he added.

It seems that if the plan is executed in the manner that is required then the next generation may grow up having no inkling of who Saif is.

“He will become a mythical creature… no one will have proof or faith in his existence. Like an imaginary friend, if you will,” the source informed.

“But to be honest, his movies are so terribly boring I don’t see anyone bothering to spend that much time making up stories about him existing in the next few years. This will be easy peasy for us,” he said.

Shaan welcomes patriotic ban

Meanwhile veteran actor Shaan Shahid has lauded the PTA’s move, and has wholeheartedly endorsed it.

“The PTA, like myself, always calls out traitors and bans accordingly. If I were a regulating body, I’d want to be the PTA because I like to ban stuff,” Shaan said.

“I can also tell you that I’d be making a movie on the PTA soon, where I’d be starring as the PTA myself.”

NOTE: Before celebrating the ban on Saif Ali Khan, please keep in mind that this is satire. :rofl:

have you checked Pathe in amsterdam arena, how many paki woman came with their fat ass to see this movie

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles