Just a single comment from Saif Ali Khan and all the Pakis have gone mad

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The movie will be watched in Pakistan as well, illegal copies sell well for 100 rupees already.
You should watch it dude as this Phantom badly need your support. Indians should watch it for patriotic reasons as its a story you wish were true of course :)
Your Paki brother confirms that it's going to be watched by Pakis among so much fake drama/protest.

It's going to be a real hit in Pakistan for sure if not in India. :rofl:

Saif is Successful in his aim in film and reality. :notbad:

I know mate, I have quite a few on my ignore list and the number is growing :)
We all know that trolls like you check the replies without logging in or with fake accounts.This was also confirmed by some Pakis who got banned forever :rofl:

Besharam Beigarait Behaya kaum.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Husband sharing to sari dunya me hoti hai huzoor lekin aapki taraf wife sharing ka to koi jawab nahi. :hail:

yeah madrase ki ko se kitab me paraya jata ha:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Blackwater

yea sure real hit after getting banned lol
have u ever heard of smuggling.??? when something is banned people use or see more..

example

daru,gambling,drugs etc etc randibaaji etc etc, cricket betting etc etc:):):)
mere madrasa munne

Neo

Jitna tum in ki stupid post ko ignore karoo ghey utna in ki jaley ghi :)
Most active trolls are on my ignore list Hence you will not see me engaging them. I only get to see their verbal diarrhea when quoted by someone or when I check the forum being offline.

Blackwater

Banning a film is important for you so that you watch it and your govt is FORCING you to watch it.

Now bring some popcorn and watch it and stop whining and crying.

Below are Pakis watching the film. :rofl:

Saifu is doing role of Sunny Deol now. :lol:

is this @Neo???:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Pataudis are proof that the idea of Pakistan is fraudulent. By staying back, not only did Pataudis get to keep their wealth, but also grow their social stature. So Ummah-seeking Pakis will obviously feel jealous of him.

thethinker

Country flag
Let's not forget who got the film banned in Pakistan in first place.

LHC bans Indian film over Hafiz Saeed's complaint
http://www.dawn.com/news/1201694/lhc-bans-indian-film-over-hafiz-saeeds-complaint

LAHORE: A lawyer for Hafiz Mohammed Saeed said on Thursday that a court has banned an upcoming Bollywood movie that ‘imagines’ his client being assassinated.

Saeed, who has a $10 million bounty on his head over his alleged involvement in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, had petitioned the Lahore High Court to ban the film “Phantom” in Pakistan, saying it posed a threat to his life and was Indian propaganda meant to hurt Pakistan's image.

“It is absurd to say that (Saeed) is linked to the attacks in Mumbai,” said lawyer A.K. Dogar. “We hope the government will take steps to implement the court order.”

Blackwater

look who's talking about gaeirat , being Muslim and being patriotic.

pakis who sold themselves to work in bollywood as c lister,

send their randi vena malik salma aga daughter and ISI chief asim bajwa niece and many more

paki claim to be muslim ,:biggrin2::biggrin2: sharabi wo,drugi wo, 2 munber kam kare wo, do everything against written in kuran

:hehe::hehe:

thethinker

Country flag

look who's talking about gaeirat , being Muslim and being patriotic.

pakis who sold themselves to work in bollywood as c lister,

send their randi vena malik salma aga daughter and ISI chief asim bajwa niece and many more

paki claim to be muslim ,:biggrin2::biggrin2: sharabi wo,drugi wo, 2 munber kam kare wo, do everything against written in kuran

:hehe::hehe:
The same fellow, the anti Bollywood Pak jingo once upon a time said this :

More than his acting, Khan has been hailed for his charming good looks and has had women sighing and swooning on both sides of the border. Seeing Khan’s reception, one can’t help but wonder how the chiseled maverick Shaan will be received by audiences, women especially, if he starred in a Bollywood production. “I like the idea but then I also have a wife,” says Shaan with a mischievous smile. However, he is quick to add to the comment on a serious note, “I am not closed to [the idea of] working in Bollywood, given that they don’t cast me specifically as a Pakistani. Secondly, this is not the time to go anywhere because if I go to Bollywood right now then no one’s going to stay back.”

http://tribune.com.pk/story/769739/shaan-shahid-the-ageless-superstar/

What shameless hypocrites these folks are!

salute

indian muslims rejecting paki country is what making pakis mad.

Blackwater

Pakistanis think that every Muslim living and breathing on Indian soil is their asset.

u for chechniya,palestine and uzbek as well:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: last but not the least ,DUBAI as their 5th province

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:................................

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles