Judge booked for attempt to rape

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Judge booked for attempt to rape

SATTUPALLY (KHAMMAM): A junior civil judge from Khammam district was booked for allegedly trying to outrage the modesty of his domestic help here on Wednesday. Following a complaint by the 24-year-old woman, a case under Section 354 ( attempt to rape) of IPC was registered against additional first class judicial magistrate Kuravath Balachander.

Town deputy superintendent of police K Rangan Goud told TOI that the complainant alleged that the magistrate attempted to outrage her modesty while she was working in his house on the morning of February 17.

The DSP said they will investigate the matter from all angles.

The woman, who had been working at the magistrate's residence for some time, said Balachander called her to his room and asked her to fulfill his carnal desire. When she refused, Balachander allegedly dragged her into his bedroom.

The woman, however, managed to flee from the house.

Mustering courage after her relatives and villagers convinced her to file a complaint, the woman, a resident of Langapally village in Pinabelly mandal, approached the town police on Tuesday.

Sources said some police officials tried to convince the woman and her relatives to take back her complaint but in vain. Meanwhile, Balachander has gone on leave from Wednesday afternoon.

Judge booked for attempt to rape - The Times of India
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
This is my quote and i contest your using of this.....:evil::evil:

Any way it is so good to see even the Judges are not allowed to escape law.... we have to improve the judiciary further... this is just not enough....!!!!!

Blackwater

Standard of junior judges has gone down in India specially punjab, 20 lakh me judge ban jate ha punjab me . I know personally in my family friends who's son become junior judge, he is only 27 by giving 20 lakh.

He will break even in 1 yr ,iam sure and confident of his capabilities.:thumb::thumb::thumb::scared2::scared2::scared2:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Standard of junior judges has gone down in India specially punjab, 20 lakh me judge ban jate ha punjab me . I know personally in my family friends who's son become junior judge, he is only 27 by giving 20 lakh.

He will break even in 1 yr ,iam sure and confident of his capabilities.:thumb::thumb::thumb::scared2::scared2::scared2:
Sadly , this is so true.... what we need is a good judicial accountability.....!!!!!!!! When society itself is so corrupt, then how will its leaders be????

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
now he will get to see from another view as to how criminal judical system works.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I have used it from my school days.

I did not know that you are older than me ! :shocked:
just for fun Brigadier.... Don't take everything i say too seriously....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles