JuD vows to make Pakistan a Taliban state

Galaxy

Country flag
JD vows to make Pakistan a Taliban state

November 30, 2011

LAHORE: Jamaatud Dawa (JD) has vowed to convert Pakistan into a Taliban state and to train young people to wage jihad against America and India, in the latest rally by the outlawed group here in the city.

JD activists as well as school children as young as 10 from various districts were brought to the Lahore Press Club in buses and vans for the 'Talaba Jamaatud Dawa' (Jamaatud Dawa Students) protest against the Nato attack that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.

Students aged 10 to 15 from Jhumra Sandal Islamic School, Faisalabad, and Tameer-i-Seerat Model School Sharaqpur, Sheikhupura, said that they had thought they were going to a science exhibition and that's what they had told their parents.

One student from Sandal Islamic School gave this correspondent a form titled 'Field Trip Permission' that was signed by his mother. "Dear Parent or Guardian," it reads. "Your child is going on a field trip. Please read the information at the top of this form, then sign and return the permission slip at the bottom of this form." It goes on to say that the students would be taken to a science exhibition at Al-Mizan School, Faisalabad, and they would be back by 3pm. The protest did not end till 4:20 pm, when the participants got back in the vans and buses and drove to Nasser Bagh.

Speeches

Addressing the rally at the Press Club, JD leader Maulana Ameer Hamza said the army chief should know that he had the full support of the JD, which would turn its followers into skilled fighters. "JD will make all of its fighters into Taliban. There will be Taliban in Punjab University, in Government College, in Agriculture University Faisalabad," he said.

Hamza demanded that the government must kick the Americans out of not just Shamsi airbase, but Shahbaz airbase as well, otherwise the JD would do so itself.

JD leader Hafiz Abdul Rehman Makki said Allah wanted them to get revenge from Christians and Americans. "We will kill Americans," he said, adding that JD had trained hundreds of thousands of people for jihad.

He said the attack on the Pakistani check posts was intentional and an act of war against Pakistan.

He said it was the 32nd attack by US forces on Pakistan. "If the government does not get revenge from the US, we will," he said.

He said that the United Arab Emirates should not have asked Pakistan to reconsider its decision to kick the Americans out of Shamsi.

Makki said it is 32nd attack of US forces on Pakistan and Pakistan should come out of war against terrorism. He accused the media of spreading propaganda against Islam and jihad and in favour of the United States.

JD leader Hafiz Saifullah Mansoor said they would kill 100 Americans for every Muslim killed. "Thousands of fighters are ready and waiting for a call from our leader Hafiz Saeed," he said.

Abdullah Gul, son of former ISI chief Gen (retired) Hameed Gul, said it was time to "complete the revolution". He said the people of Pakistan aspired to wage jihad and it was time to take up the sword," he said. Jamaat-i-Islami Lahore Ameer Ameerul Azeem said Nato forces had reminded them all of the many wounds the country has suffered at the hands of America. He said Nato leaders were lying when they said the attacks were unintentional.

Published in The Express Tribune, November 30th, 2011.

JD vows to make Pakistan a Taliban state – The Express Tribune

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I wish them God Speed.

The world will then embrace Pakistan with all the warmth of their weapon systems since Pakistan then would be a recognised rogue!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
and still pakistanis wont get it, or may be most of them would love to have a taliban style governance anyway, so how does it matter?

wonder what are our peace inc walas saying on this.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Awesome!!!

Most of the Aam Abduls in Pakistan will vociferously support Taliban type "pure Islamic" governance. Kiyanahi and his coterie need to make way.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
JD leader Hafiz Saifullah Mansoor said they would kill 100 Americans for every Muslim killed. "Thousands of fighters are ready and waiting for a call from our leader Hafiz Saeed," he said.
And Pakistan will go up in smoke and history!

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Its always good to have a fanatical terrorist state as neighbor to test our weapons on.

johnee

Words without deeds are like a garden full of weeds(no, not those weeds). So, this chap must stop yapping and put his ideas to action. But pakis(state, non-state and anti-state actors and actresses) are so full of hot air with little action.

karra

Its always good to have a fanatical terrorist state as neighbor to test our weapons on.
you do know that we got more then 100 nukes and thousands of short and longrange Bm's?enuff to turn any country into wasteland?i would recommend indians to do that but question remains .. are you prepared for the consequences of doing something that stupid ..india is not america and we are not iraq ..keep that in min..anyway best of luck testing your super dooper weapons :thumb:

agentperry

year 2020, pakistan is the only nation with no electronic equipment, courtesy JuD. once they take up the extremist route there colleges will go barren of students and then there will be nothing like civic society remaining. i hope nothing like this happens.

17 crores fidayeen are too much for world to handle

trackwhack

Go JUD ... :rofl:

I havent seen a better example of Karma jumping up to bite the butts of the deserving. If this is not Karma, what is?

Pakistan murdabad, Talibanistan Zindabad.

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Really wish to see this happen, go LeT go

ashdoc

Country flag
year 2020, pakistan is the only nation with no electronic equipment, courtesy JuD. once they take up the extremist route there colleges will go barren of students and then there will be nothing like civic society remaining. i hope nothing like this happens.

you mean in 2020 their population will still be struck at 17 crores ??

me thinks it will cross the 20 crores mark---at the very least .

SpArK

SORCERER
I was wrong.

JuD is a fantastic organisation.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Disagree!! I hope it happens, and happens ASAP!!!

Go JuD, show em' that you have it in you!!!

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I would've discarded this banter as day dreaming by JuD and their likes. But after seeing the reaction of the common Pakistani upon murder of Salman Taseer, something seems terribly wrong with them. Anything is possible in that country.
I reckon that Afghans might be having their senses back in some time soon while Pakistanis are going down the drain.
Is it good for India to have a turbulent state at borders or is it the necessary evil we have to see intermittently, in order to wave off the problem forever?

Regards,
Virendra

Blackwater

JD vows to make Pakistan a Taliban state

November 30, 2011

LAHORE: Jamaatud Dawa (JD) has vowed to convert Pakistan into a Taliban state and to train young people to wage jihad against America and India, in the latest rally by the outlawed group here in the city.

JD activists as well as school children as young as 10 from various districts were brought to the Lahore Press Club in buses and vans for the 'Talaba Jamaatud Dawa' (Jamaatud Dawa Students) protest against the Nato attack that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.

Students aged 10 to 15 from Jhumra Sandal Islamic School, Faisalabad, and Tameer-i-Seerat Model School Sharaqpur, Sheikhupura, said that they had thought they were going to a science exhibition and that's what they had told their parents.

One student from Sandal Islamic School gave this correspondent a form titled 'Field Trip Permission' that was signed by his mother. "Dear Parent or Guardian," it reads. "Your child is going on a field trip. Please read the information at the top of this form, then sign and return the permission slip at the bottom of this form." It goes on to say that the students would be taken to a science exhibition at Al-Mizan School, Faisalabad, and they would be back by 3pm. The protest did not end till 4:20 pm, when the participants got back in the vans and buses and drove to Nasser Bagh.

Speeches

Addressing the rally at the Press Club, JD leader Maulana Ameer Hamza said the army chief should know that he had the full support of the JD, which would turn its followers into skilled fighters. "JD will make all of its fighters into Taliban. There will be Taliban in Punjab University, in Government College, in Agriculture University Faisalabad," he said.

Hamza demanded that the government must kick the Americans out of not just Shamsi airbase, but Shahbaz airbase as well, otherwise the JD would do so itself.

JD leader Hafiz Abdul Rehman Makki said Allah wanted them to get revenge from Christians and Americans. "We will kill Americans," he said, adding that JD had trained hundreds of thousands of people for jihad.

He said the attack on the Pakistani check posts was intentional and an act of war against Pakistan.

He said it was the 32nd attack by US forces on Pakistan. "If the government does not get revenge from the US, we will," he said.

He said that the United Arab Emirates should not have asked Pakistan to reconsider its decision to kick the Americans out of Shamsi.

Makki said it is 32nd attack of US forces on Pakistan and Pakistan should come out of war against terrorism. He accused the media of spreading propaganda against Islam and jihad and in favour of the United States.

Abdullah Gul, son of former ISI chief Gen (retired) Hameed Gul, said it was time to "complete the revolution". He said the people of Pakistan aspired to wage jihad and it was time to take up the sword," he said. Jamaat-i-Islami Lahore Ameer Ameerul Azeem said Nato forces had reminded them all of the many wounds the country has suffered at the hands of America. He said Nato leaders were lying when they said the attacks were unintentional.

Published in The Express Tribune, November 30th, 2011.

JD vows to make Pakistan a Taliban state – The Express Tribune
Who said they are terrorist organisation... very bad... they are peacefull NGO's. i wish them good luck for there goal of talibstan

Sabir

DFI TEAM
They are wasting energy. It is like carrying a burden on your head when you are riding a donkey.

Tomcat

and i slomely sware that JuD would be exterminated along Pakistan Jai ho

Galaxy

Country flag
I wish one day, Pakistan becomes Taliban state. When you create a country based on Islamic ideology you are bound to become extreme Islamic state too.

"If the Arabs, the Turks or the Iranians, God forbid, give up Islam, the Arabs yet remain Arabs, the Turks remain Turks, the Iranians remain Iranians, But what do we remain if we give up Islam?" A Pakistani scholar, 1970's.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles