JSQM Protests to denounce Pakistan on 23 March 2013

Sindhifreedomfighter

Sorry to hear about your losses bro...

Remember, you are not fighting against the britishers, who despite being them had some honor. You are fighting against rabid dogs.

I suggest Subhas Chandra Bose as a better inspiraion for your situation than Gandhi ji. "Give me blood, I'll give you freedom"
Actually, the founding father of the freedom movement was G.M Sayed. He had witnessed the partition of India with his eyes and was inspired from the Gandhi. He wrote many books which became the ideology of Sindhudesh. Would request you to go through his website. Saeen G M Syed - Sindhi National Leader or G. M. Syed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Militant struggle is maturing and gets inspirations from many freedom movements around the world.

Blackwater

Actually wrote my above statement to check if u r really a Sindhi, lol which you are not.
Infact there is one banner which has a slogan written regarding the sindhudesh** which obviously u did not read and wrote what ever some one wrote for you :)

xxxxxxxx
Don''t abuse your ancestor Hindu blood, respect your ancestor:laugh::laugh:

Sindhifreedomfighter

Mod: Purged due to abusive language and personal attack.
Oh bhai.. ja ... jo samajhna hai.. samajh.. i don't give a damn..

xxxxxxxx ..
Mod: This is an English forum (except specific regional language section). Please do not use other languages.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i stand on my words.

give me your number,let my friend ask you some basic question in sindhi..

even i can post like this like you have posted from the other forum.

Anyway today you have just confirmed that you are a indian..

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Lucky for me, my ancestors converted to Islam :p

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Man kind of moderation done in this forum is pathetic as compared to Pakistan Defence

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I suggest Subhas Chandra Bose as a better inspiraion for your situation ......
I am heartened to hear from sindhifreedomfighter-ji in a quote below has mentioned that Gandhi is mentioned among the references they have for the freedom struggle - he was immensely innovative and leading-edge in his ideas but also remember that Bose-ji was really good in strategic thinking and you'll need that too - India would have been better off with a combination of Gandhi-Bose rather than the other person but i'm satisfied with what we have - we can move up from here too .

Don''t abuse your ancestor Hindu blood, respect your ancestor:laugh::laugh:
may i slightly adapt that to - respect your neighbour especially if they are Good to you ?
india unilaterally ceased military action at the half-point in kashmir war against pak but received evil in return for the good
as long as S-desh when you get free is fair-minded with india ( and of course vice-versa ) - that will be great for both our futures

Actually, the founding father of the freedom movement was G.M Sayed. He had witnessed the partition of India with his eyes and was inspired from the Gandhi. He wrote many books which became the ideology of Sindhudesh.
the GM Sayed family name is very well-known and v. respected among knowledgeable indian people including us NRI's

Last edited:

Sindhifreedomfighter

i stand on my words.

give me your number,let my friend ask you some basic question in sindhi..

even i can post like this like you have posted from the other forum.

Anyway today you have just confirmed that you are a indian..
How many times I have stated that it is a waste of time to prove you my identity since you are not going to accept (what you have done many times here-didn't accept) and I have no interest in what you think of me. I have met many people like you in Pakistan, who desperately want to convert us from sindhi to pakistani and they wish that we, the sindhis, should give up our Sindhi identity and adopt the Pakistani one.

I can not fulfill your childish wishes like "Give me your mobile number my friend will call you". You are asking for my personal info.

If you assume I am not a Sindhi, tell me, are the facts going to change??? Is the Sindhudesh freedom movement going to be nullified?? what difference does it make??

DEJAVU

sindhi freedom fighter is a joker :)
i live in sindh, visited sukkur and khairpur and hyderabad many times.
i have my own poultry farms. Both broiler and layer.
JSQM are bunch of jokers, they have a group of around few thousnads like 2000 to 3000 people with family.
Only 3000 people :)
Oh come on Indians.
Khalistan and maoists movement is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much bigger than that.
hahhahahah.

Sindhifreedomfighter

sindhi freedom fighter is a joker :)
i live in sindh, visited sukkur and khairpur and hyderabad many times.
i have my own poultry farms. Both broiler and layer.
JSQM are bunch of jokers, they have a group of around few thousnads like 2000 to 3000 people with family.
Only 3000 people :)
Oh come on Indians.
Khalistan and maoists movement is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much bigger than that.
hahhahahah.[/QUOTE]

see this... open ur eyes.. ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Sindhifreedomfighter

change is brought about by only a few people. history is evident .. in cuba only 83 people with Che & Fidel Castro brought revolution, prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) brought islam with his 13 companions only.. mao zedong had a few comrades with him..
and what ever the people you in the photos and video above, came on their own.. otherwise politicians pay money to people to fill up the grounds for their congregations..
these people are poor middle class people who came with a passion.. they gathered on one ideology..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles