Journey of a dream.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Journey of a dream.

Cut from 6 weeks of footage in Darjeeling, India (plus some NYC and Vancouver cameos), this teaser will give you a taste of the most unique Tibetan refugee story ever told, to be released in 2010.

For more information and photos of the filming in-progress, join us on Facebook under the group "Journey of a Dream".

:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

pankaj nema

Country flag
These Tibetan refugees must join the Indian Army .
Guns are better than Guitars

I believe that the young generation has lost its anger and fire towards the Chinese

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

I believe that the young generation has lost its anger and fire towards the Chinese
Actually this is what Tibetan youth are like, they love music hate studies mostly peaceful and eat lots of thupka..

Buddhism is very peaceful religion than any-other in the world..

plugwater

Actually this is what Tibetan youth are like, they love music hate studies mostly peaceful and eat lots of thupka..

Disagree. Srilanka killing fields ????

Param

Inducting them in large numbers and inviting the wrath of China is less dangerous than the hypothetical Chinese threat in SL
?.

What happened Mr, Pankaj Nema? Forgot a your Bold reasoning in yesterday's SL thread?
Recruiting them in large numbers and deploying them along the border is much more a direct threat to China's occupation of Tibet than our interference in SL.

What a Hypocrisy. We are the worlds largest Hypocrisy!

Param

Oh yes Sir, you are so correct!
Is that why a Buddhist monk assasinated their own President in SL. Is that why they were the biggest supporters of a military solution in SL?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Disagree. Srilanka killing fields ????
1. Religion is a guide to a peaceful and righteous path..
2. Its the Intellect to understand and follow it..
3. It must be learned by himself rather listen to others..
4. It doesn't comes to a person by the time he come out of a woman..
5. The person who use violence against other without any seance of understanding which is wrong by all means, he is not a human to be called, he doesnt have any religion..

Now, Hindu or any-other religion teaches peace and self defense, But when we talk abt Buddhism their are none literature which say any thing toward violence or even use of force, their is a very small community which is separated call shaolin monks but their exsistance is too less compare to majority of other non-violent monks, Hence Buddhism is most peaceful religion..

As for Tibetans and monks, i have seen them lived among them to know how they are..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
to the hell with all those who hate tamils and practice hypocrisy. I do not care who they are. as long as they hate tamils i do not care whether they get blown up by paki# or threatened by the chinese.

it is karma.
mr param you have totally lost it

since you are not aware tibetans are serving in indian army
they are indian citizens by birth

there is a separate brigade called establishment 22 a commando force consisting of tibetans
they have been selected because they are hardy and want to avenge their nation's loss to china

i was saying that rather than being unemployed musicians on the streets they can become soldiers

sri lanka is a sovereign country

if we screw it it will hit back .

Yesterday i was polite but today i will say

to hell with sri lankan tamils
oh yes sir, you are so correct!
Is that why a buddhist monk assasinated their own president in sl. Is that why they were the biggest supporters of a military solution in sl?

inducting them in large numbers and inviting the wrath of china is less dangerous than the hypothetical chinese threat in sl
?.

What happened mr, pankaj nema? Forgot a your bold reasoning in yesterday's sl thread?
Recruiting them in large numbers and deploying them along the border is much more a direct threat to china's occupation of tibet than our interference in sl.

What a hypocrisy. We are the worlds largest hypocrisy!
dont derail the thread, its not abt tamils..

Dont rune this thread..

pankaj nema

Country flag
Mr Param

China CAN NEVER say who we should enlist in our army

As far as China is concerned they only want that India should consider Tibet as a part of China which we do

China has never objected to Tibetan soldier in Indian army and on what basis can CHINA object

Should Tibetans starve or what ?

Some Tamilians on this Forum like you are giving too much importance to SL tamil issue

It is a NON ISSUE for the VAST majority of 60 MILLION Tamil Nadu people

For 5 LAKH SRI LANKAN TAMILS WE CANNOT PUT 25 CRORES Of SOUTH INDIANS at RISK

It looks as if you want India to make a foolish MISTAKE and Invite UNNECESSARY trouble

Your Patriotism IS DEFINITELY QUESTIONABLE

plugwater

@Kunal Sir, LB

Now a days religion is measured by how its followers behave. Not by its written rules/philosophies.

Anyway the last thing i want is another thread going into religious angle so i ll stop it here.

Param

Mr Param

China CAN NEVER say who we should enlist in our army

As far as China is concerned they only want that India should consider Tibet as a part of China which we do

China has never objected to Tibetan soldier in Indian army and on what basis can CHINA object

Should Tibetans starve or what ?

Some Tamilians on this Forum like you are giving too much importance to SL tamil issue

It is a NON ISSUE for the VAST majority of 60 MILLION Tamil Nadu people

For 5 LAKH SRI LANKAN TAMILS WE CANNOT PUT 25 CRORES Of SOUTH INDIANS at RISK

It looks as if you want India to make a foolish MISTAKE and Invite UNNECESSARY trouble

Your Patriotism IS DEFINITELY QUESTIONABLE
Who the heck are you to question my patriotism?

Mind your own business dude. Instead of commenting on my patriotism talk about your Hypocrisy.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
When it comes to bringing or maintaining peace ALL religions are a failure and all prophets are criminals who have divided there fellow man by their greed, a messiah is one who leaves a mess behind him.

Its every man for himself, and individual mans selfishness will not be so harmful if it is not driven by ideology. Man as an individual is a genius. But men in the mass form the headless monster, a great, brutish idiot that goes where prodded. -Charlie Chaplin

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
@Kunal Sir, LB

Now a days religion is measured by how its followers behave. Not by its written rules/philosophies.
In that sense the person itself diluted no offense just my view..

Param

All religions are a failure in bringing or guarding peace and all prophets are criminals, a messiah is one who leaves a mess behind him.

Its every man for himself, and individual mans selfishness will not be so harmful if it is not driven by ideology. Man as an individual is a genius. But men in the mass form the headless monster, a great, brutish idiot that goes where prodded. Charlie Chaplin
Which Messiah ???:pound:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
@Kunal Sir, LB

Anyway the last thing i want is another thread going into religious angle so i ll stop it here.
Yes it's offtopic but

I'm not going into the whole "oh noes they're not practicing true Buddhism :rolleyes:"
(No true Scotsman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia fallacy)

But, did they do it in the name of Buddhism ?

Because if that is true, then "secular" terrorist groups like the LTTE would be Hindu-Christian terror. Heck you could give every movement a religious angle

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
[hl]cut the crap guys, and stop being kids.

discuss what the thread opening post offers, if you dont have anything more to add, butt off.[/hl]

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
[hl]cut the crap guys, and stop being kids.

discuss what the thread opening post offers, if you dont have anything more to add, butt off.[/hl]
I think closing is good option, The material what is posted is not worthy here..

People still burning and their is no stopping it anything everything is senseless..

Mod Pls close the thread..

Thank You !

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
I think closing is good option, The material what is posted is not worthy here..

People still burning and their is no stopping it anything everything is senseless..

Mod Pls close the thread..

Thank You !
i am sure kunal a lot of other people would have stuff to discuss than the crass up there, off topic posts are going the dump for sure from that message onwards.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Kunal Sir I am sorry but I didnt derail your thread

I was dragged into these arguements on the BASIS of a discussion which took place YESTERDAY
And I had to respond

Secondly you have posted a nice thread and I will REITERATE my earlier point that new generation Tibetans should be FIRED Up by India so
that when we have a showdown with China these tibetans will be very useful

The fire inside the Tibetans should be kept ALIVE

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles