Jokes Thread

indiatester

Country flag

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please tell me its photo shopped. Also interesting is the bill on the shutter which says "get shit done"

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
A mother travelled 2000 miles across the world to be with her only son on the day he received his Air Force Wings , and also got married the same evening .
"Thanks for coming" , he said later , "It meant so much to me" .

"I wouldn't have missed it" , she said . "After all , it’s not every day a mother can watch her son get Wings in the morning and have them Clipped in the evening!"

:pound::rofl:

indiatester

Country flag

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friends object for these kinds of jokes. I was told that we need to draw a line somewhere. No one is signing up for the last one :rofl:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Rahul Gandhi walks into ICICI Bank to encash a check. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma'am, would you please encash this check for me?"

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

RG: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am the President of the Congress Party and Future Indian PM.

Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

RG: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry sir but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

RG: "I am urging you, please, to encash this check."

Cashier: "Look Sir here is an example of what we can do. One day, Sachin Tendulkar came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Sachin he pulled out his bat and made a beautiful shot across the bank. With that shot we knew him to be Sachin and encashed his check." "Another time, Mahesh Bhupati came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot. With that shot we encashed his check.

So, sir what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, future indian PM, Rahul Gandhi?"

RG stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank. There is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do; I just don't have a clue".

Cashier: "Sir 500 ke note dun ya 2000 ke?

:laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles