Jokes Thread

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
wish somebody would do a proper urdu translation of this....
========
उर्दू भाषा की वैज्ञानिकता जानकर आप हैरान रह जायेंगे | NASA के एडिटर इन चीफ इलोन मास्क ने ये स्वीकार किया है की अंतरिक्ष में सिर्फ उर्दू भाषा बोली जा सकती है | इसका कारण है अंतरिक्ष में बोलने के लिए खास तरह की फ्रीक्वेंसी यूज होती है, जो सिर्फ उर्दू भाषा में होती है |

DivineLight

Don't know where to post this,

check dislike count and also reaction videos.

One such reaction video,

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I was a medic in the army. One day, I woke up with terrible back pain. I went to the sick hall, where I was told I’d be taken to the hospital. After an hour, the captain came over. “Sorry for the delay,” he said. “But we can’t find the ambulance driver.”

“Captain,” I said. “I’m the ambulance driver.”

:laugh:

The Sergeant-Major growled at the young soldier: "I didn’t see you at camouflage training this morning."

"Thank you very much, sir."

:rofl:

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later." The nun agreed... A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen a soldier?" The nun replied, "He went that way."

After the MPs ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough, sister. You see, I don't want to go to Syria." The nun said, "I understand completely." The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!" The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls…. I don't want to go to Syria either."

:pound:

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
A bawdy joke, For those above 18........

An Army Captain is assigned to a remote desert post. During inspection, he notices a camel tied up outside the barracks.

He asks the soldier showing him around, "why is that camel there?"

The soldier says: "There are 250 men here and no women. Sometimes men get frustrated if you know what I mean. When they do, they use the camel."

A month later the Captain is himself sexually frustrated. He puts a ladder behind the camel, climbs up, drops his trousers and starts having sex with the camel.

The same soldier who had shown him around earlier appears, so the Captain asks him, "Is that how the men do it?"

The soldier replies, "No sir, they use the camel to ride to the next village where the women are."

:troll:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Insults.....

Your family tree must be a cactus, because everybody on it is a prick.

You've got less meat in your pants than there is in a vegetarian restaurant.

Fake hair, fake nails, fake smile. Are you sure you weren't made in China?

You'd need twice the brains to qualify as a half-wit.

pankaj nema

Country flag
आज का ज्ञान:

सिक्स और सैक्स का अंतर-

1.उठा के मारो तो सिक्स लिटा के मारो तो सैक्स,

2.हाथ ऊपर करो तो सिक्स टांग ऊपर करो तो सैक्स,

3.सीधा बाहर जाए तो सिक्स सीधा अंदर जाए तो सैक्स।

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles