Jokes Thread

Haldiram

Country flag

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chinmoy

Country flag
Presenting the greatest Indian Comedian to all of you.

मजार पर हाथ जोडते हो, मन्दिर में कलमा पढ़ते हो
हर काम बखूबी उल्टा करना, मैनेज कैसे कर लेते हो?

खुदा भी आसमान से जब इसे देखता होगा
मेन्युफेक्चरिंग में कहाँ डिफेक्ट हुआ सोचता होगा...

index.jpg

index1.jpg

Haldiram

Country flag
Getting consent forms signed before have a one night stand............
This misses the vital fact that one could be accused for a hypothetical rape that happened (read : didn't happen) just a day, or a decade before the person gets a consent form signed. The real joke in all of this is that there doesn't have to be an actual rape for there to be a rape case. A friend of mine was saying that he will avoid getting into elevators with women. I reminded him that the accused may very well have been in another city; He will still get charged. You are guilty until you prove yourself innocent. Nigga be like :eek1:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Humour in uniform......

=======
Forwarded. Be-rehem movies:

Lt Gen Sanjay Srivastava, who is in “AMC Territorial Army”, longest serving officer, as he is wearing the 1947 independence medal ribbon, earned three YSMs & four foreign postings, has been posted to UP Police as Army Commander [emoji849]

God bless us [emoji120]

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Humour in uniform......

=======
Forwarded. Be-rehem movies:

Lt Gen Sanjay Srivastava, who is in “AMC Territorial Army”, longest serving officer, as he is wearing the 1947 independence medal ribbon, earned three YSMs & four foreign postings, has been posted to UP Police as Army Commander [emoji849]

God bless us [emoji120]

NAA peru surya ....Na illu India....:biggrin2::rofl:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
A question was asked why don't married people confide in their partners about their problems and frustrations....

…. A smart one answered "you don't discuss your malaria problems with the mosquito"...

Kshatriya87

Country flag
'My gotra is Dattatreya, I am a Kashmiri Brahmin': Rahul Gandhi in Pushkar

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...hmiri-brahmin-priest/articleshow/66820708.cms

Now the samadhi sthal of the grandfather of this Brahmin

View attachment 29812
This is joke of the century I think. Along with Idiotic musing of Pakis, we should open one for this gem of a birth too.
LoL.. ask him what does gotra means. Or who is Dattatreya. I'm sure he doesn't know these things as well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles